It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are some ways to safeguard yourself to possible future martial laws?

page: 1

join
share:
AWD

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What kind of ways could you possibly safeguard yourself from the government's possible future?

For example...two topics
-New World Order
-Martial law

I figure the best way would be to get into major government services such as FEMA or...

Max

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Step 1:Get a gun
Step 2:Gather other people with guns
Step 3:Find a hideout
Step 4:Gather supplies
Step 5
repare to fight Guerrilla war with US goverment.

[Edited on 8-8-2003 by SilverDeath]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think it would be more fun to try and become one of them, then betray them...

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Silver, you're exactly right. This country was created through revolution, and the only way to get it back would be to take it back again. If the NWO does come to complete fruition while we are living, that will be our only choice.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
mr. skullsplinter you sound like one of those assholes who would sell out their country for a mansion constructed with gold and encrusted with jewels and filled with hot exotic women... well are you one of those assholes?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
First I would not post what I have as far as weaponry on a public board

Second, well, That's my secret

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Live out the survivalists fantasy, move to the hills and live in a small cabin forever, hunting and killing for food.

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The light feeds the darkness, the darkness the light.
What you seek is balance. Your government is not real, it only exists in your mind. The constitution is the program. It was created by occult masters. The problem is the program is breaking down. No program can contain the human soul.

The masters of old may take you to the door only you may open.

AWD

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I finally figured it out!

Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
Silver, you're exactly right. This country was created through revolution, and the only way to get it back would be to take it back again. If the NWO does come to complete fruition while we are living, that will be our only choice.

if the nwo comes to full fruit we'll all be #ed man lol
it's nearly gone too far now

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well we will have our brothers to fight, as in our national guard, and NATO nations to help as allowed by being a member,...

The one thing that gave us freedom in this country was...guns, which is why it is constitutionally chartered as a right.

And why the current federal thought is to regulate(restrict) ownership of guns, and only allow one legal militia (another constitutional right - waived)

top topics

join