It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Wait. There's new photos.

And notice how they made sure to give him a profile in the photo.

www.indybay.org...

One diplomat claimed that there was evidence to suggest that Zarqawi's aides may have passed on information to the Americans that led to the arrest of Ramzi bin al-Shibh, one of the main planners of the September 11 attacks.

The diplomats describe Zarqawi as deeply ambitious. His actions are aimed as much at boosting his position in the Islamic terrorist fraternity as striking at America. He achieved that in April when a grisly and apparently authentic video showing the beheading of the contractor Nick Berg. The footage was released under the title "Sheikh Abu Musab Zarqawi executes an American with his own hands and promises Bush more".

also thats how they manage to get his photos, we should thank him for leaving his labtop behind while he ran.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by Lanotom
Wait. There's new photos.

And notice how they made sure to give him a profile in the photo.

www.indybay.org...

One diplomat claimed that there was evidence to suggest that Zarqawi's aides may have passed on information to the Americans that led to the arrest of Ramzi bin al-Shibh, one of the main planners of the September 11 attacks.

The diplomats describe Zarqawi as deeply ambitious. His actions are aimed as much at boosting his position in the Islamic terrorist fraternity as striking at America. He achieved that in April when a grisly and apparently authentic video showing the beheading of the contractor Nick Berg. The footage was released under the title "Sheikh Abu Musab Zarqawi executes an American with his own hands and promises Bush more".

also thats how they manage to get his photos, we should thank him for leaving his labtop behind while he ran.

I saw the video of the Berg beheading but I don't remember seeing Zarqawi or anyone unmasked for that matter. What makes you believe that it wasn't an imposter using the name of Zarqawi?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
why would someone use the Zarqawi name as a cover?, i mean he should be proud to give his real name to tell what he did right
? he is not afraid. i mean the mask is just for decoration? those pics came from the labtop. terrorists usually dont give out the pics of themselves, even Osama doenst email or give out his face to his fans. the pics we get are from the videos we picked up on or pictures we found from the raids.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Ok I am done with you if that is the way you want to play.:

Typical. They say "I'm done", they say they won't come back to the argument, but they keep coming back. Obssesive compulsive perhaps?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No politically motivated person should be with their copy of 1984.
Are you really a Marxist?

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
absolutely absolutely correct.

Also read george orwell's 1984, and watch out for the character goldestein.

Everyone keeps telling me that, perhaps I should go out and find a copy...

But my I recommend that you read... "Noam Comsky - Hegemony or Survival" The tale of the US quest for world dominance...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

She IS american.

So what just because she is an american does not mean she cannot be anti-American. Many Americans went over to Germany during WWII as did some Japanesse.
After what I read I believe she is one of those something like a traitor if you will. I do not have all the details on her so I can not say for certain she is a traitor, but that is just my opinion based on what I read.

Irrefutable for you, is different that irrefutable to someone else. Irrefutable evidence for you, would be what? give me an example?

Well a dead body would be good for starters

How can you give Irrefutable evidence that someone doesn't exist.

Well you indicated you could when you started this thread that is why I keep asking for evidence/proof that he does not. I never said he did not that was you

I would say, catching the people out in a lie, when they are the only ones that claim that thing exists is evidence enough. Would you say that's evidence enough?

how many times did they claim he was captured? OR "almost captured"? They are soo full of it. They only say he is where it suits them.

look here is a few times he was claimed to be captured.

www.iraq-war.ru...

www.iraq-war.ru...

BUt wait, there is more, i'm glad you gave me a few minutes. hehehe

Uhm I have already given you two hours and you still come up with the very same sources that prove nothing. You claimed you had proof where is it?????

And why is it that you don't adress my other sources?

You can belive what you want. The fairy tale myth of Al Zarqawi, who is pretty much the equivelent of orwells goldestein. Or you can be sane.

Either way, it's up to you.

Uhm you have yet to prove he is a myth see above. You asked us to be patient over 24 hours ago saying you could prove it yet you have not, why is that.

And again let us not forget the videos he claimed credit for then Bin Ladin even has asked others to join this mythical creature. Now why on earth would he ask his followers to help someone that does not exist?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Not only is it laughable that general American public (aka SHEEP) have been convinced that Al-Zarqawi is some "evil-doer" of massive proportions, but the fact that most of them still believe that Bin Laden was the anti-christ.

Now, on a side note, regarding Bin Laden. Again, I can't decide what is funnier....1) that the "magnificent" US military was not able to find a 6 foot something arab on dialysis in country that they controlled... 2) that Bin Laden is able to circumvent all US attempts to intercept his plans, using the arab equivelant of the pony express....or 3) Americans believing (1) and (2) still have confidence in our all powerful, all knowing military.

Whoever mentioned that Al-Zarqawi was killed/is dead....was right, and yes, there have been several accounts of his multiple deaths...maybe he is the anti-christ.....resurrected, and killed, multiple times....oooooo.....spooky. I believe the man existed, but he's dead......dead or again, a single man smarter than every American looking for him. Either way, we look like idiots by perpetuating his existence.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Nick Berg was killed by americans, buddy. Also, he was already dead before they showed the beheading on tape....did you see the video? Wouldnt blood start spewing out of his heck if his head was chopped off? Was there blood squirting? NOPE. Why were the killers masked if they were CLAIMING RESPONSIBILITY? They were masked because the chubby US servicemen didnt want to be filmed, duh.

Rationality sucks, huh?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by afterdark

Nick Berg was killed by americans, buddy. Also, he was already dead before they showed the beheading on tape....did you see the video? Wouldnt blood start spewing out of his heck if his head was chopped off? Was there blood squirting? NOPE. Why were the killers masked if they were CLAIMING RESPONSIBILITY? They were masked because the chubby US servicemen didnt want to be filmed, duh.

Rationality sucks, huh?

if they are U.S. servicemen they sure as hell speak good Arabic accent. I dont dink there are U.S. Muslim servicemen who would cut off heads if u suggested that too.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

if they are U.S. servicemen they sure as hell speak good Arabic accent. I dont dink there are U.S. Muslim servicemen who would cut off heads if u suggested that too.

www.usc.edu...

One of many articles on the FACT that the US military has been teaching servicemen how to speak ARABIC, and ARABIC culture (including mannerisms).

I speak german as a 4th language, and my german accent is impecable.

Your point - not even relevant.

NEXT?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

www.usc.edu...

One of many articles on the FACT that the US military has been teaching servicemen how to speak ARABIC, and ARABIC culture (including mannerisms).

I speak german as a 4th language, and my german accent is impecable.

Your point - not even relevant.

NEXT?

Points covered in culture training include:

• social skills necessary to build rapport with local people;

• appropriate degrees of politeness to use in different social situations;

• how to disagree with someone without offending; and

• how to respond to offers to hospitality.

Gesture training includes common Arabic gestures that a Westerner might misinterpret (for example, Arabs may roll their eyes to mean “no”) and American gestures (such as thumbs-up) that an Arab might misinterpret

since soldiers were not trained to cut of heads like Berg u may be misleading.

can u point to the evidence that U.S. servicemen and women were involve in his death.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Gesture training includes common Arabic gestures that a Westerner might misinterpret (for example, Arabs may roll their eyes to mean “no”) and American gestures (such as thumbs-up) that an Arab might misinterpret

What exactly is YOUR point???????????

You are strengthening my point. How much training does it take to cut off a head, by the way? I mean....get a sharp blade....preferably serrated (to cut through bone), and hack away.

You need training to become a more accurate marksman, a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, and even knife fighting.....you need no skill whatsoever to cut off the head of a man who is already dead.

Again, your comments are irrelevant.

NEXT?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

What exactly is YOUR point???????????

You are strengthening my point. How much training does it take to cut off a head, by the way? I mean....get a sharp blade....preferably serrated (to cut through bone), and hack away.

You need training to become a more accurate marksman, a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, and even knife fighting.....you need no skill whatsoever to cut off the head of a man who is already dead.

Again, your comments are irrelevant.

NEXT?

u still havent answer my question.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

u still havent answer my question.

Umm...what question, exactly did you ask?

I answered your IMPLIED questions, but, you failed to acutally ask anything directly.

You're simply using my comments, and trying to refute them using illogical statements.

Copy and paste any actual questions, and I'll be happy to clarify the truth for you.

Sidenote -- Please try to formulate coherent statements/questions.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

can u point to the evidence that U.S. servicemen and women were involve in his death.

Can you point to evidence that they weren't, other then what the US government feeds?
Is it because the gov. says it is a terror group run by Al Zarqawi then we are to believe that, just like when the shootings were going on in DC US and the government profilers were all pointing to a white male or two.
Turned out to be John Allen Muhammad and John Lee Malvo two colored males.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

LOL....you EDITED your post AFTER I reminded you that you didn't acutally ask me a question.

Do you think you're debating with idiots on this forum?

And, I already referenced evidence (or as you say "pointed") to evidence. Albeit, its not concrete evidence, its a rational conclusion. But, as the previous posted noted, there is no "evidence" that he was beheaded by "terrorists."

The only evidence you will come up with will be from sources that the US government provided you, and even that "evidence" is completely illogical and irrational. Nick Berg was not very popular among his fellow american brethren (US GOVT)....he probably had some information that he wasnt supposed to have, and needed to be eliminated....so hey.....why not make his death useful....1) get rid of information, and 2) make arabs look like the boogy man.

Keep digging, deltaboy.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

LOL....you EDITED your post AFTER I reminded you that you didn't acutally ask me a question.

Do you think you're debating with idiots on this forum?

And, I already referenced evidence (or as you say "pointed") to evidence. Albeit, its not concrete evidence, its a rational conclusion. But, as the previous posted noted, there is no "evidence" that he was beheaded by "terrorists."

The only evidence you will come up with will be from sources that the US government provided you, and even that "evidence" is completely illogical and irrational. Nick Berg was not very popular among his fellow american brethren (US GOVT)....he probably had some information that he wasnt supposed to have, and needed to be eliminated....so hey.....why not make his death useful....1) get rid of information, and 2) make arabs look like the boogy man.

Keep digging, deltaboy.

sources? the source is the one where u provided. Nick Berg not very popular guy? there are alot of not very popular guys, so i dont dink the U.S. gov is gonna be concentrating on killing him.

o yeah here is a source i will use
www.bahraintribune.com...

remember dis is not an American source.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Originally posted by shots
Ok I am done with you if that is the way you want to play.:

Typical. They say "I'm done", they say they won't come back to the argument, but they keep coming back. Obssesive compulsive perhaps?

That is why I put the way I did and the exact reason I came back to see if syrian would make an attempt to prove the point which was done. Kindly note my use of the word IF I hope you do understand its meaning

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

There is evidence that states other wise Zarqawi claimed it was he who did the beheading or have you forgotten that tape?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I'd belive in Santa Claus before i belive in that Phantom boogy man.

wow I am amazed at the intuitiveness of our members, 6 pages of replies, based on the above. Amazing

[edit on 5-9-2005 by worldwatcher]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join