It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Type the authors name, type the name of the article.

If you want the truth, you got to get off your a$$ and search right?

"so I will wait for irrefutable evidence if you do not mind"

Don't hold your breath, no matter how much evidence i give you, i am sure you will belive your CNN and fox news (even though they don't provide you with evidence at all). I suppose you find them more belivable because they wear suits and act intelligent.

It's ammusing to me that the sources i do give oyu, you don't adress, like this one, which i gave a link too. (so you can be lazy).

www.albasrah.net Statement that the resistance doesn't belive in "Al Zarqawi".

Oh well, continue beliving in santa, and wait for someone to provide "sufficient evidence" that he doesn't exist. Because obviously the evidence that no one has even seen such a person, isn't enough for you. And the fact that anyone who claimed to have information about him, has been discredited.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Type the authors name, type the name of the article.

If you want the truth, you got to get off your a$$ and search right?

"so I will wait for irrefutable evidence if you do not mind"

Don't hold your breath, no matter how much evidence i give you, i am sure you will belive your CNN and fox news (even though they don't provide you with evidence at all). I suppose you find them more belivable because they wear suits and act intelligent.

It's ammusing to me that the sources i do give oyu, you don't adress, like this one, which i gave a link too. (so you can be lazy).

www.albasrah.net Statement that the resistance doesn't belive in "Al Zarqawi".

You want me to get off my ???, I don't think so, It was not me who made the statement he does not exist it is up to you to prove it not me.

Do not believe me ask others on the board and they will tell you the same thing.

BTW I checked out the author and she is noting more then a follower like you. Nothing but hot air if you ask me.

electroniciraq.net...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Who lived through the first and the second siege of fallujah.

She has some credability there don't you think?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Who lived through the first and the second siege of fallujah.

She has some credability there don't you think?

No not after reading some of what she had to say. I mean what do you expect when you see nothing but anti american statements coming off her computer. That alone makes her a biased source but what the hey if you want to believe her, be my guest. But be rest assured unless you can come up with irrefutable proof I will not believe you.

Now just in case you do not understand what irrefutable means

ir·ref·u·ta·ble (¹-rµf“y…-t…-b…l, ¹r”¹-fy›“-) adj. Impossible to refute or disprove; incontrovertible: irrefutable arguments; irrefutable evidence of guilt. --ir·ref”u·ta·bil“i·ty n. --ir·ref“u·ta·bly adv.

Now run along and get some proof will you

I will give you two hours since you already claimed you had proof at the start of the thread

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Let's take a poll.

Do you believe the following are US gov. creations?

1.Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi

2.Osama Bin Laden

3.Oil shortage.

4.Suppression of energy from gravity.

Thanks.

My response is

Yes

Yes

Yes

and

Yes

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
She IS american.

Irrefutable for you, is different that irrefutable to someone else. Irrefutable evidence for you, would be what? give me an example?

How can you give Irrefutable evidence that someone doesn't exist.

I would say, catching the people out in a lie, when they are the only ones that claim that thing exists is evidence enough. Would you say that's evidence enough?

how many times did they claim he was captured? OR "almost captured"? They are soo full of it. They only say he is where it suits them.

look here is a few times he was claimed to be captured.

www.iraq-war.ru...

www.iraq-war.ru...

BUt wait, there is more, i'm glad you gave me a few minutes. hehehe

And why is it that you don't adress my other sources?

You can belive what you want. The fairy tale myth of Al Zarqawi, who is pretty much the equivelent of orwells goldestein. Or you can be sane.

Either way, it's up to you.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Speakers at a street demonstration in Falluja denied that Zarqawi was in the city. One of them, a young cleric, said that they did not need Zarqawi’s help. “The people of Falluja have men that love death the way the infidels love life!” he shouted. Sheikh Janabi said that the United States was using Zarqawi as a pretext to attack Iraqis, just as it had once used weapons of mass destruction.

www.iraq-war.ru...

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the answer is.

Yes.

Partly.

no

and

no.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.iraq-war.ru...

and yet they can't intercept him.

They know exactly where he is, fallujah, ramadi. And yet, they can't find him.

Sounds like a WMD to me.

OR do you still belive the WMD's exist? How gullible.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

the answer is.

Yes.

Partly.

no

and

no.

LOL. I wasn't putting words in your mouth. You misunderstood.
I am citing my opinion of things I believe are creations of the US Government.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
sister, you gave one link in which it is said that they think he was ill and went to look for treatment. You did not provide any evidence, except your word, by rumors that he does not exist.

BTW, if he was trained by the CIA jsut like Osama to fight the Russians, it does not mean he is working for us anymore....

Many people in the middle east fought with the US against the Russian occupation, and that was a real occupation... But are all those people still working for the US?.... no....many of them are actually fighting against the US. So your theory that he works now for the US because he fought with us against the Russians holds no water.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Russian occupation, and that was a real occupatio

What what is the difference between their occupation, and yours?

The Hypocracy.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

sister, you gave one link in which it is said that they think he was ill and went to look for treatment. You did not provide any evidence, except your word, by rumors that he does not exist.

I provided a contradiction.

One momment, the US media claims, that without a doubt they knew absolutely Zaraqawi is healthy enough to jump of a truck, and leave behind a computer.

Then a few days later they are using the excuse that Zarqawi is sick, to attack a hospital in Ramadi.

SO which is it, do you belive he is healthy or un healthy? or are you just making things up to suit your agenda?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
He is both sick and healthy, at the same time now can they?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
That Zarqawi even exists.

www.iraq-war.ru...

Fallujah militants vow revenge on Iraq’s prime minister, defense minister
By: AFP on: 11.11.2004 [03:53 ] (238 reads)

(2779 bytes) Print

(AP)

11 November 2004

BAGHDAD - A videotape posted on Thursday on an Islamist Web site purportedly by Fallujah militants vowed to take revenge on Iraqi Prime Minister Ayad Allawi for ordering a US-led attack on their city.

The tape was broadcast late Wednesday by Al-Jazeera television and featured a group of men said by the station to be 20 Iraqi soldiers during operations in Fallujah. The men wearing Iraqi uniforms were shown with their backs to the camera.

Al-Jazeera did not broadcast the audio portion of the tape but said the militants promised not to kill the prisoners it was holding but warned others captured later would be slain.

On the Web site, however, the speaker threatened both Allawi and Iraqi Defense Minister Hazem Shaalan al-Khuzaei, saying both had displayed “meanness toward those who are defending their home, their religion and their honor.”

“The Fallujah people’s revenge will not be extinguished until the end of life and their revenge against Ayad Allawi will be personal.”

Allawi ordered the attack on Fallujah after the hardline clerical leadership there refused to hand over foreign extremists, including Jordanian terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who the Americans believed operated out of the Sunni Muslim city 65 kilometers (40 miles) west of Baghdad.

Fallujah clerics claimed al-Zarqawi was not in the city.

On the tape, the speaker labeled both al-Zarqawi’s alleged presence in Fallujah and Saddam Hussein’s purported weapons of mass destruction as “synthetic phrases” used by those “who sold their religion and their homeland for money, which is a small percentage of what the American mercenaries are earning.”

On Wednesday, Allawi’s office said gunmen had abducted three members of the prime minister’s family from their Baghdad home, and militants said they would be beheaded in two days if the siege of Fallujah was not lifted.

A cousin of the premier, Ghazi Allawi, the cousin’s wife and their daughter-in-law were seized Tuesday night from their house in the western Yarmouk neighbourhood, government spokesman Thair al-Naqeeb said.

A group calling itself Ansar al-Jihad group claimed in a Web posting that it carried out the abductions and threatened to behead the three in 48 hours unless Allawi and his government release all female and male detainees in Iraq and lift the siege on Fallujah.

“We promise Allah and his messenger that if the agent government doesn’t respond to our demands within 48 hours, they (the hostages) will be beheaded.”

The claim’s authenticity couldn’t be verified.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
wait didnt i hear the group's claim they are the followers of Zarqawi?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
wait didnt i hear the group's claim they are the followers of Zarqawi?

Not only that but they also would not release him

Allawi ordered the attack on Fallujah after the hardline clerical leadership there refused to hand over foreign extremists, including Jordanian terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who the Americans believed operated out of the Sunni Muslim city 65 kilometers (40 miles) west of Baghdad.

Fallujah clerics claimed al-Zarqawi was not in the city.

Good catch Delta

It would appear serian has just shot herself/himself in the foot by one of their his/her own sources. How can someone refuse to hand over someone that does not exist? Oh wait you can't

Another question for Serian, if he does not excist then why has Bin Laden asked others to join Zarqawi? Kind of hard to join someone that does excist wouldn't you say? Or are you saying that Bin Laden was giving orders to a mythical person??????

[edit on 5/9/2005 by shots]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom
Let's take a poll.

Do you believe the following are US gov. creations?

1.Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi Nope

2.Osama Bin Laden Nope he is a known CIA operative.

3.Oil shortage. possibly but not sure

4.Suppression of energy from gravity. Nope

Thanks.

My response is

Yes

Yes

Yes

and

Yes

Emp is my reply.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wait. There's new photos.

And notice how they made sure to give him a profile in the photo.

www.indybay.org...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join