It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
"WHEN I SEE EVIDENCE he is FAKE and made up"

The theory that Zarqawi exists, and is behind all bombings, and is secretly conspiring. That is the Conspiracy theory.

The idea that he doesn't exist, there is more evidence for that, than there is evidence that he does exist.

I agree that he and OBL are made up by the US gov.
If someone has proof otherwise please share it. Maybe show some pictures of family outings, pictures of him with his children, photos of him on a ferris wheel, you know, stuff that would prove he's really been around all these years instead of just this one picture.

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Oh yes and this picture sorry.

It's suppose to be a picture of two american CIA ops trying to behead Zarqawi.

WARNING!!! LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGE.

i6.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
you know the irony is, only 3 days ago, it was reported that the US asked some of it's agents to bring back Osama bin ladins head in dry ice.

Guess we know who are the beheaders here.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

you know the irony is, only 3 days ago, it was reported that the US asked some of it's agents to bring back Osama bin ladins head in dry ice.

Do you have a link to that report.

I tried to google Bin Laden dry ice but no luck.

Thanks.

dh

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanotom

Thanks.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Atleast.

One time the US claimed to have captured him, but when they checked the cell, it was empty. What can he walk through walls, can he turn in visible? he is really living up to his name as a phantom.

Well my evidence is based on the fact that the official story coming out about Zarqawi is contradictory and physically impossible. With the qualities that they gave him the person cannot exist. It is based on their history of lies, and the fact that only they benefit.

That's my evidence, take it or leave it. You don't like it, come back with your own.

Let me preface this by saying I have already read the whole thread (well that is unless someone added more posts while I way eating.)

Now with that said, I am stilling waiting for evidence that proves beyond a resonable doubt that he does not exist.

I have seen you say I have proof, I have seen you say be patient, yet virtually all of your so called evidence has proven nothing to my satisfaction.

One would think that if someone was going to make such a bold statement they would have had the facts all ready to be presented, however that has not been the case, has it?

My guess is you are making this up as you go along, by that is just my opinion mind you.

I will reserve further comments until you prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

For all anyone knows perhaps the media may have taken somethings out of context which they always do leading you to believe you are right, again just MHO.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

Originally posted by Lanotom

Thanks.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

all Gary Schroen is doing is promoting his book as he did on Meet the press.

my belief is that if something like that had been said we would have seen it on a major media source, not some site that states news you will not find on CNN

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a major news source.

It's sad if you only belive things that come out of CNN, especially since they have lied so many times before.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
That the website sourced the article from. You would have found it was AFP.
www.afp.com...
A reputable world wide news source, (compared with CNN etc.)

"Now with that said, I am stilling waiting for evidence that proves beyond a resonable doubt that he does not exist. "

" has proven nothing to my satisfaction. "

Without a reasonable doubt? Well i don't know how much evidence you require, and i don't know how much it would take to "satisfy you".

But frankly sir, i don't care, i am looking to satisfy Reasonable minds. And reasonable minds can see, that there is more evidence out there to suggest he doesn't exist, than there is evidence that he does.

The people who exoect us to belive he exists, the US media, keep tripping up and making in contradictions in the stories they make about him. And they are the only source that actually gives us information about him.

The iraqi people, who are supposed to be among him, have never even seen him!

Where is your evidence that HE DOES exists. You know through out history something doesn't exist untill it is PROVEN to EXIST. Not the other way around!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You try to insult people becuase they wont believe you, yet you are still to present any thing NEW , anything that hasnt been written in the news.
WHO are you to say your idea is true, simply because u believe it is,

Where is your proof?
Quit trying to convince us with ur theories,
evidence is the key

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
when was that? It was you who called yourself a peasant and an ant, not me.

I don't expect you to belive, me, nor do i expect to convince you.

But the truth, i'm gong to speak it. There is it, take it or leave, it.

"I haven't said anything that hasn't been in the news"

But aren't you the same person that said, he wouldn't belive it unless it's in the mainstream news?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I don't see Syrian Sister insulting anyone.
Does your own sense of "belief without proof", insult you?

The Invicible Zarq' was reported dead in March of 2003, then he's cutting off Nick Bergs head and running bioweapons labs. Yet no bioweapons have been used by the insurgency accept an IED with some really old anthrx in it (shelf life 4 years).

There can be only one solution to the Zarqwii mystery, he's Jesus Christ.
I have it from good sources, the Easter Bunny told me, and Santa Claus agreed with him.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
yup, he's every where , planned every strike himself, while simultaneously appearing in videos with two legs. Jumping of trucks and drinking milk shakes. This man is dead, and alive at the same time, is everywhere at once and can walk through walls, he isn't santa claus, he's schrodingers cat.

You know, i know exactly where Zarqawi is , his exactly location in iraq at this momment. He's right next to the WMD's.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder

WHO are you to say your idea is true, simply because u believe it is,

Where is your proof?
Quit trying to convince us with ur theories,
evidence is the key

Right on Global that is what I want to see is the evidence.

There is far more saying hs does infact exist then not, therefore he has to exist. Again I will wait for unrefuted proof myself, but I am a realist

One would think rather then getting the be patient answer, Syrian should have come prepared, but that is not the case, so I tend to think the topic was started as nothing more then propaganda trying to make people think he does not exist.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
where is YOUR evidence that he does?

There is far more saying hs does infact exist then not, therefore he has to exist. Again I will wait for unrefuted proof myself, but I am a realist

The evidence you say is you have. I am waiting for your unrefuted proof.

One would think rather then getting the be patient answer, Syrian should have come prepared

I'm prepared now, would you like to try me?

here's a new piece of evidence for you, an article.

Fallujah: History in the making
Helen Williams, Youth Aid Iraq,

The Islamic Party of Iraq have pulled out of the Interim Government over the impending massacre. A representative from the party cited the terrible living conditions endured by Fallujah's residents who have no water or electricity. He told how many of the inhabitants had fled - some to houses in Bagdad and around Fallujah, but most of them suffering in tented camps around their home city - all becoming refugees in their own country - all internally displaced by a war they did not start. And many, if they survive, will return to houses of rubble, shatterd homes and shattered lives.

He went on to say (as do all Iraqis) that the 'terrorist' Zarkawi did not exist, calling him an 'American phantom' and he demanded that the onslaught on Fallujah be stopped straight away.

So you see, the people, who are meant to be among him, who are meant to see him all the time. Do not belive that he exists.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

where is YOUR evidence that he does?

The evidence you say is you have. I am waiting for your unrefuted proof.

One would think rather then getting the be patient answer, Syrian should have come prepared

I'm prepared now, would you like to try me?

here's a new piece of evidence for you, an article.

Fallujah: History in the making
Helen Williams, Youth Aid Iraq,

No No syrian that is not the way it works you made the statement he does not exist that, So it is up to you to prove he does not exist..

I also noticed you had no link your last source why is that?
For I know humpydumpy could have written that and we all know he fell off the wall along time ago

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
By showing that the sources that claim he does exist, are self contradictory.

And by showing, that the people who are supposed to have seen this phantom, have not seen him.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
"I also noticed you had no link your last source why is that?"

You have the name of the author, and you have the title of her article.

Go do the research yourself, i am not your baby sitter.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

By showing that the sources that claim he does exist, are self contradictory.

And by showing, that the people who are supposed to have seen this phantom, have not seen him.

hum those sources were rather dubious hence I doubt he does not exist.

so I will wait for irrefutable evidence if you do not mind..

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

"I also noticed you had no link your last source why is that?"

You have the name of the author, and you have the title of her article.

Go do the research yourself, i am not your baby sitter.

Ok I am done with you if that is the way you want to play. You made the statement not me it not up to me to reseach any sources the burden of proof lies with you and you alone. No link = No source = you are just spreading a rumor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join