It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
iraqi people.

And people in the resistance.

As for the letter, i told you, don't take my word for it, go check the information yourself.

Don't worry, there is more on the way

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
defame the resistance?
What the hell?

So lemme get this.
USA invades IRAQ...
Israel bombs IRAQ..
Israel bombs USA troops
IRAQ sits back lets this all happen in their country..

IF that were true, wouldnt IRAQi's get sick of losing familes, friends and love ones and just turn on these Israeli's?
NO... because it is IRAQI's bombing people, it is IRAQI's killing US TROOPS..

IF You lost your HOME, Family and Friends, had no job, and was watching your country slowly be demolised, would u sit back and let it happen, or get paid to carry a weapon and shoot the occpying force?

These die hard IRAQI's figure the population will get sick of these bombs and so forth, and realise none of this happened PRIOR to the USA invading..

REMOVE the USA, REMOVE THE BOMBS.

what would ISRAEL gain from bombing the USA?
Arent they the closest middleleast ALLIE ?

Would Israel be happy to lose another ENEMY in the middleeast in the terms of IRAQ?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Now here is some artiicles about what i was talking about.

abcnews.go.com...

abcnews.go.com...

according to this,

Zarqawi was healthy enough to jump off a truck.

"The senior military official said that they have since learned Zarqawi jumped out of the vehicle when it passed beneath an overpass, presumably to avoid detection from the air, and hid there before running to a safe house in Ramadi."

next it says, after checking that house, they couldn't find zarqawi, but the arrested everyone inside anyway.

This was on, April 25, 2005.

A week or so later, his a sickly man in hospital.

www.iraq-war.ru...

So we are expected to belive, that this man has time to play some extreme sports, go to hospital, and still plan every single resistance attack in iraq?

Bizzare no?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
the MOSSAD is the enemy of iraq, and iraq is the enemy of the MOSSAD.

The MOSSAD isn't killing US soldiers, it's killing iraqies.

Go read what phsychological operation mean.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
so whats so wrong with that ?
HE Jumped, avoided capture,
the USA couldnt find him in the house where he jumped off...
Dear god it must be a conspiracy.

And im fine by the way,
im just really waiting for u to show me something definitive ..
because its all been talked about a thousand times, ur not saying NE THING NEW..
and the US have SINCE then DENIED he was in the hospital....

So what exactly was the point of ur last post?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OK BY why are MOSSAD killing IRAQI's?

SO u think IRAQI's arent involved in ANY of the carnage over there?

IF Im confsed.. its because ur telling me spins and spins on a story that really u havent backed p with anything yet..

ur relying on news stories from the US and other COALITION countries to backup your claims Zarqawi is a ghost?
Who's the confused one now

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
"REMOVE the USA, REMOVE THE BOMBS. "

This is so, because whenever civilians die, it's obvious the US and CO (CIA and mossad are doing it).

The Iraqies know this, they have picked up the guns, and started to fight since the invasion began. Don't worry about it. They are removing the USA, and they are removing the bombs.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I got invovled in this argument because i really though u were going to put definitive things forward gimme something to ponder over and thinka bout

but ur pulling this stuff outta ur A**, mossad agents

I think ill till u post something WORTH arguing about.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
"ur relying on news stories from the US and other COALITION countries to backup your claims Zarqawi is a ghost?"

But the only news that comes out about Zarqawi, is from the sources backed by the Coallition governments. So it is the coallition goverments that are asking us to belive in his existance.

But the news that they bring out, is self contradictory. So i am relying on these contradictions to back up my claim that al Zarqawi is a ghost.

If you where not so blinded by anger, perhaps you would sit down and try to understand, yes?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
That "Zarqawi" has to exist, because "someone has to be leading the resistance".

Hah, the resistance is made up of tiny groups, all with the same goal. Free their homeland.

one or two of these groups, are mossad fronts, they bomb iraqi civilians, they defame the resistance, they are a counter-insurgency group. Al Qaeda, is something like that.

Understand?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I got invovled in this argument because i really though u were going to put definitive things forward gimme something to ponder over and thinka bout

but ur pulling this stuff outta ur A**, mossad agents

I think ill wait till u post something WORTH arguing about.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
"HE Jumped, avoided capture,
the USA couldnt find him in the house where he jumped off... "

They said that they 100% definetly knew that he jumped off the truck, and that he ran into this house, enough to arrest everyone inside, and yet he was not there? slippery guy.

But then they said he was sick enough to be hospitalised after a few days? can't you see, that they only pretended he was sick, just so they can raid the hospital?

They admited he wasn't sick? care to provide evidence? even if they did, it's only to explain why they couldn't find him in the hospital.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
And were not a peasant, and an ant, as you said you where. Ghost soldier understood straight away, why can't you?

You would understand something about Psy-ops and false flag operations.

www.iraq-war.ru...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So what, just because they cant catch him he musnt be real?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
He can't be real, because the statements they keep making about him from their various "sources" are contradictory.

An he can't be real, because the people who are supposed to be among him (Iraqies) don't even belive that he exists.

You seem adimant with your belive in Zarqawi, perhaps you admire him or something? i don't know...

You admit that the Media is owned by the USA, and you admit that they feed people crap. If this same Media, reported tomorow that Santa Claus existed, and they didn't give you any evidence, would you belive them? Would you belive them over someone who catches that media out in their lie?

You don't have to belive me that Zarqawi doesn't exist, but keep it in mind, and do the research yourself, Perhaps one day, if you gather some hope and self confidence (you decide you are not a peseant) you find the truth.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
jee's u really are full of c**P. and for one you make me wanna

because i dont agree with u, i must admire the guy?
Because i dont agree with u, I must have low self confidence?

WHEN I SEE EVIDENCE he is FAKE and made up, ill look into it, all youve given me in ZIP.. NOTHING AT ALL..

SO UNTIL u find something instead of ur meaningless theories, your try hard approach to making a conspiracy out of thin air, please stop judging me!

I find it harder to believe Israli's are running the show in iraq, not iraqi's.
If the USA was invaded.. would they need another country to come over and fight for them? hell no, they would do what any country would do and fight

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just for the hell of it, do you AGREE with this war?
Was it the RIGHT Thing to do, go into IRAQ?

Was democracy in this country worth all the deaths?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
HAH!

What Democracy?

The US doesn't even have democracy in their own country, they are going to give it to another? The US has no intention of bringing demoracy to iraq, what they want is a Pro-US capitalist Regime, which pretends to be "democratic". The US as a history of being against Democracy, look how they where behind the assasination of the democratically ellected Salvador Allende of Chille on september 11 1973, and then the supported the most despotic ruler in history, Pinochet. Pinochet killed hundreds of thousands, and exiled 3 million people. The US helped to Crush the spirit and freedom of the good people of chille, for decades. They still have not recovered.

Do i agree with your criminal invasion of another country, hell no, and no good person would.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
how did you manage to get yourself so muddled up?

"I find it harder to believe Israli's are running the show in iraq, not iraqi's"

I never said Israelies where running the show, i said Isrealies, MOSSAD And the CIA where behind certain things, like the bombings of churches, mosques, market places, beheading videos. All part of psychological ops to defame the resistance.

Iraqies are still the ones, behind the deaths of the Occupation forces and those who collaborate with them. Proudly so!

I said you have no self confidence, because you yourself said, you where a peasant and an ant. I'm not insulting you, just repeating what you said.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
"WHEN I SEE EVIDENCE he is FAKE and made up"

The theory that Zarqawi exists, and is behind all bombings, and is secretly conspiring. That is the Conspiracy theory.

The idea that he doesn't exist, there is more evidence for that, than there is evidence that he does exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join