It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no such thing as Al-Zarqawi.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

That's my evidence, take it or leave it. You don't like it, come back with your own.

p.s.cool photograph....

Thanks. Here is a link you might find interesting:link

He is from Jordan and goes by many names besides Abu Musab Al Zarqawi. He also goes by Ahmed Fadil Al-Khalayleh. Most information you find about him comes from the same sources. This is interesting in itself. There are CIA ties to him and Osama Bin Laden. They both received training and support from the CIA in the Afghan theater to fight the Russians.

He is definitely "old school" when it comes to terrorsist. People who travel in shadows and have forgotten their true names. They come from poor regions where identification is more like a guideline than a rule. It is easy to disappear and very hard to track you down.

Personally I do believe he exists, but is he more than one person or is he a code name like the Jackal or Carlos? Who does he work for? US? Russia? Iran? Syria? He has ties to all the above, which is also strange. Not since Ephialtes has anyone changed sides so many times. Maybe he is a freelancer who can promise everyone anything as long as they put their money where their mouth and pay in cash.

This is merely speculation, however. I doubt the truth will ever be known.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
he is long gone now. No doubt he has Ties to the CIA.
The US doesn't need him to be alive in order to use him. Even if he did exist, he wouldn't be in Iraq, he'd be in washington.

I like ghost soldiers analysis.

The info you gave is from the liars mouth? what info do we get about him that isn't from the liars themselves?

It's ammusing that the info they ussually hand out about him there is no way to back up. For instance , when last week they said that Zarqawi jumped of a truck in iraq just before he got to a US checkpoint, but left his laptop behind.

How did they know he was in that truck in the first place? Do they have spy satelites looking on that witnessed the whole thing? If so, shouldn't they know exactly where he is right now?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Urrm no, your getting confused.
He was meant to of FLED afghanistan in 02 and went to baghdad for treatment on a leg injury...

But the US decided that wasnt the case when so many beheading video's showed whom they though was Zarqawi with 2 functioning LEGS!

ITs a bit of a joke... think about it,
Your asking for PROOF that a man DOES Exist...
Photo's, Stories, Beheadings all this isnt proof, even Binladen instructing him to carry out attacks, doesnt that proove he does exist..

How are you going to be able to PROOVE this man doesnt exist.
Its like PROOVING there is life on a PLANET that we cant see yet..

Your never going to be able to prove it, wanna know why?
Because, ALAS We are mearly PEASENTS, small worker ants in this huge hive, we dont mean nothing to the people in charge, we are political pawns, and this is exactly what they want, us trying to PROVE their lies.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
They knew because of a TIP..
Many your REALLY dont read things thoroughly do you, or perhaps you forget things when its convenient for your argument!

ITs one of those things they THINK and ASSUME, they never SAID HE WAS

havent you notcied that,
the USA has never publically said that Zarqawi WAS here, or WAS there, or DID THIS or DID THAT, they always THINK or ASSUME....

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Would he go to 'Baghdad' for the surgery?

and they said it was surgery to amputate his leg. My memory still works thankyou.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
and if we act systamatically, we can find it.

"Because, ALAS We are mearly PEASENTS, small worker ants in this huge hive, we dont mean nothing to the people in charge, we are political pawns, and this is exactly what they want, us trying to PROVE their lies. "

maybe your a peasant and an ant. But i'm going to continue searching for the truth if you don't mind.

At the momment, for me, the evidence points to the fact that Zarqawi, does not exist.

Can i ask you, how is that the US has soo much intelligence on this man, and still don't know his ware abouts? why is it that they have always "almost caught him", what joke.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Yeah, a tip, a tip they never source.

Why is it that the "tip" always tells them Zarqawi is exactly where they need him?

They pulled that "tip" out of their ass.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Come on,

BY all means keep looking, im not saying dont mate.

But , when you think about it logically, the US Government isnt going to let PROOF out on the INTERNET of all palces that their BOOGYMAN is really non existent.

The ONLY means your going to get are the STORIES that US releases....

As I SAID, You, I everyone accept the select few illumni are PEASANTS whom will never know the truth.

YEs, Zarqawi was injured in the bombings in Afghanistan in 2002, he went to BAGHDAD for surgery on his leg, mainly because he KNEW the war in IRAQ was coming..

Your memory may serve you , but you seem to not mention to much...

Excuse me for a second, I need to run my gf down the road, but i will be back, with a milo, and my music to argue this point with you!

GOD I LOVE THIS WEBSITE~

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
That it seems i am the one who has to prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist.

And you don't have to prove that he does, we are all just supposed to take americas word for it.

Well, It's physically impossible for rain dears to fly, conservation of energy. There i proved santa and the whole lame story isn't true. Perhaps "Santa claus" saint claus existed as a man once long ago, but the image of him around of him now, and the subsequent stories, are FALSE!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Mmm Kay, so the Insurg..' excuse me ' ...freedom Fighters are running around willy nilly?

Man , think about this
THERE isnt ANY PROOF Either of US can give to prove EITHER OF OUR POINTS...

BECAUSE we arent the government officials, we arent the illumni, we are PEASENTS...

I dont know what stories the US releases are fact or fiction,

But the US doesnt have ANY REASON to make him up...
They're in the country already, as long as insurgents keep bombing them, they continually have someone to hunt/kill...

Why would OSAMA BIN LADEN Refer to someone the USA MADE UP?

Im still waiting on these news reports that he's DIED Twice?
That he was captured but VANISHED in his holding cell?
the IRAQ people arent in charge,

HOW THE HELL ARE THE IRAQi's INCHARGE,
IF THEY WERE IN CHARGE why are they setting bombs off at markets, stalls, at police recruitment centres,

if they were incharge wouldnt they want to HELP their country FIX their country? STOP BOMING their country?

The USA are looking for a WAY out of IRAQ right now, the GVT has been setup, theyre training recruits, wouldnt it of been in their interests to start wrapping it up post jan31st?

So why let him run around, causing a stir for 5months? I think Bush would of killed all his imaginary threats in IRAQ when countries started pulling out..

People continued dying, people continued getting slaughtered which is why i believe he is VERY real, and VERY dangerous..

Imagine trying to find 1 muslim, in a country FULL of miuslims..
Muslims WHO HATE YOU, who want to KILL YOU, and will do anything to hide this man...

thats why they cant catch him..

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
What does the phantom see all aswell? Is he physcic? Another peace of crap lie we are expected to belive?

"But , when you think about it logically, the US Government isnt going to let PROOF out on the INTERNET of all palces that their BOOGYMAN is really non existent. "

They the US government, have already exposed the truth, by making the lie silly and contradictory. They can't even lie in a well thought out way. It's an insult to our intelligence that they think we will actually buy this crap.

As for the illumini, they will soon see that they are the ones who are peasants.

"They planned a plan, but they didn't know that god planned a plan also. And god is the supreme planner"

Heh, i can't wait

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
HA HA HA,
your down to talking about SANTA CLAUS, come on m8...

unfortunately, all we have is what the US and Aljazeerah tell us...

which is why i said in the begining, we are PEASANTS, because of the 2 sources we have to trust about IRAQ, they are both full of it, and biast.

Try ICQ? im sure if you cant find him on that, it MUST PROVE HE's FAKE!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
but they are always "almost" catching him.

What can't they walk that extra metre?

"IF THEY WERE IN CHARGE why are they setting bombs off at markets, stalls, at police recruitment centres,"

They don't set of bombs in markets, that's a MOSSAD psychological operation. Under the guise of "al Qaeda". They have been doing crap like that since the begining of their existance.

The resistance has already said, they have nothing to do with "al qaeda".

As for the recruitment centres, collaborators will be executed.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
because i was hoping to simplify things for you.

replace my last post with "zarqawi" instead of santa, and you'll see that it still works out.

Then perhaps you can understand.

What they want us to belive about "al Zarqawi", is simply unbelivable unrealistic blatent lies.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
are your only sources, then i feel sorry for you.

I am digging up the old articles, months and months old.

Patience please.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
A letter sent out by the people of Fallujah during the second siege. This isn't proof that he doesn't exist, but this is proof the resistance has nothing to do with him. Don't take my word for it, check the source yourself.

Message from the people of Fallujah

Yahoo News Groups
Bristol Stop The War News - U.K
31st October 2004
(4251 bytes) Print
This letter was sent by representatives of the people of Fallujah to the UN secretary general Kofi Annan

"IT IS more than evident that US forces are committing daily acts of genocide in Iraq. As we write, these crimes are being perpetrated against the city of Fallujah.

US war planes are launching their most powerful bombs against the civilian population, killing and wounding hundreds of innocent people. Their tanks are pounding the city with heavy artillery.

As you know, there is no military presence in the city. There have been no actions by the resistance in Fallujah in the last few weeks because negotiations are in progress between representatives of the city and the Allawi government.

The new bombardment by the US has begun while the people are fasting during the celebration of Ramadan. Now many of them are trapped in the ruins of their homes and cut off from any outside assistance.

On the night of 13 October a single US bombardment destroyed 50 houses and their inhabitants. Is this a crime of genocide or a lesson about US democracy? The US is committing acts of terror against the people of Fallujah
for only one reason to force them to accept the occupation.

Your excellency and the whole world know that the US and their allies have destroyed our country on the pretext of the threat of weapons of mass destruction.

Now, after their own mass destruction and the killing of thousands of civilians, they have admitted that they have not found any.

But they have said nothing about the crimes they have committed. The whole world is silent, and even the killing of Iraqi civilians is not condemned. Will the US be paying compensation, as it made Iraq do after the 1991 Gulf War?

We know that we live in a world of double standards. In Fallujah the US has created a new and shadowy target ”Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Al-Zarqawi is a new excuse to justify the USAs criminal actions. A year has passed since this new excuse was dreamed up, and every time they attack homes, mosques and restaurants, killing women and children, they say. We have launched a successful operation against al-Zarqawi.

They will never say they have killed him, because he does not exist. The people of Fallujah assure you that this person is not in the city, nor probably anywhere else in Iraq.

Many times the people of Fallujah have asked that if anyone sees al-Zarqawi they should kill him. We know now that he is nothing but a phantom created by the US.

Our representatives have repeatedly denounced kidnapping and killing of civilians. We have nothing to do with any group that acts in an inhumane manner.

We call on you and the leaders of the world to exert the greatest pressure on the Bush administration to end its crimes against Fallujah and pull its army back from the city.

When they left a while ago, the city had peace and tranquillity. There was no disorder in the city. The civil administration here functioned well, despite the lack of resources.

Our offence is simply that we did not welcome the forces of occupation. This is our right according to UN Charter, according to international law and according to the norms of humanity.

It is very urgent that you, along with other world leaders, intervene immediately to prevent another massacre.
We have tried to contact UN representatives in Iraq to ask them to do this but, as you know, they are sealed off in the maximum security Green Zone in Baghdad and we are not allowed access to them.

We want the UN to take a stand on the situation in Fallujah.

Best wishes, in the name of the people of Fallujah, the shura council of Fallujah, the trade union association,
the teachers union, and the council of tribal leaders "

Kassim Abdullsattar al-Jumaily: President
The Study Center of Human Rights & Democracy
On behalf of the people of Fallujah and for:
Al-Fallujah Shura Council
The Bar Association
The Teacher Union
Council of Tribes Leaders
The House of Fatwa and Religious Education

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ok, so what sources out of IRAQ should we be reading/listening to? If not the US and Aljazeerah dont get me wrong they are full of #, but whom else can we listen to?

Everything is SOURCED through the US..

MOSSAD AGENTS.. DEAR GOD ITS all israli's fault isnt it..
WHY WOULD ISRAEL Agents be in Iraq killin the USA,
Doesnt IRAQI's HATE DESPISE the Israli's more than the US ?

Whats happenin is plain and simple

The Native countrymen of IRAQ and its helping handsfrom Afghanistan and battling a OCCUPYING force with everything possible.

They are going to murder civilizans so they turn against the US forces.

Just because they ALMOST catch him doesnt mean he doesnt exist.

How do you catch a man who never stays in the same place, moves around, is hidden by his country men,
of course your ONLY going to be where he WAS...
you'd need someone on the inside to tell you where he'll BE!

You go on about it all being lies, and so forth,
but how can u prove it ?
YOU CANT ,I CANT NO ONE CAN..
There is no way n omeans for ANYONE to show what is the proof,

IF Zarqawi isnt real, who is leading the insurgency?
Who is instructing people to bomb innocents?

or are they just doing as they please?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
You keep yelling at me for more and more evidence, when you don't even adress what i give you. And you don't give me much of a chance to get more.

"Ok, so what sources out of IRAQ should we be reading/listening to? If not the US and Aljazeerah dont get me wrong they are full of , but whom else can we listen to? "

I have sources, inside iraq. First hand ones.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Well I actually am replying to all your posts, accept the copy and pasted letter which is pretyt damn funny proof..

PROOF
Well put it forward my good fello?
Good sources, this'll be good..

Penpal of a website? ?

NO NO NO , a US soilder?

In all serious ness, your not a soilder on the ground, you dont know JACK about whats happening over their..
neither do I..

But im more tempted to believe their is a zarqawi...

U didnt adresss my quetsions..

Are the insurgents running around willnilly?
IS there no one pulling the punches?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Why would they hurt their own families? why would they kill the very people they are risking their lives to protect?

You think about it, it's illogical.

So who would kill them, the CIA and the MOSSAD, why, to try to defame the resistance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join