It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you get the message out?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Such as using gray-et address labels on mail,have alien clocks, an alien mobile, a big poster of mulder's I Want to Believe, have grays on my keychains, gray tatoo, and last but not least I have a big sticker of a gray on my from door that says chills-intergalatic purifier.
Oh, before I forget a bust size image of the Talosians from Star Trek, numbered limited edition, because my grays most resemble the talosian and asgard.
I do not care if I get weird looks from people, they can call me whatever they choose, but I am getting the image of them out to the public in any way I am able..

[edit on 7-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
May I ask what you are talking about?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
siriuslyone, if ur going to be on ATS....please for your own sake and every1 elses, STAY OFF THE DRUGS.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012timofy
siriuslyone, if ur going to be on ATS....please for your own sake and every1 elses, STAY OFF THE DRUGS.

I do not do drugs nor drink..so now what?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
what were you talking about though, sounds like something a stoner would say..lol

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
if only there were a word in Klingon for crazyness...lol

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haliberd
May I ask what you are talking about?

Using subliminal messages to anyone I come in contact with..

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

what were you talking about though, sounds like something a stoner would say..lol

Wow you talk to him about being on drugs for saying the things he says then you turn around and say some predujicial comment like that. Understand something before you criticize it or ridicule it jerk.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Let's chill folks.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
hahaha settle down there unmature, its called a sence of humor dude maybee you should use it, im not giving siriuslyone a hard time i just didnt understand what he was saying u hipacritical .

Edit: Extreme explitive.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by intrepid]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

hahaha settle down there unmature, its called a sence of humor dude maybee you should use it, im not giving siriuslyone a hard time i just didnt understand what he was saying u hipacritical

Don't try to hide behind your comment by saying I need a sense of humor. And let me get this straight, you don't understand something someone is saying so automatically it is their fault and they must be a stoner, rather then your fault for being ignorant. Let's remember the motto of this site. Deny Ignorance.

Edit: Extreme explitive in the quote.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by intrepid]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
UnMature, it's being dealt with.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I get the message out... by talking to people about the subject, getting to know what they believe and where they come from. Publishing a website, writing a book or contributing to a investigative journal are great ways 'to get the word out'.

Personally, I don't feel the need to advertise/pimp for ET in any visual way, but if that works for you, seriouslyone, by all means!

[edit on 5/8/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by w1kdtr1p
I get the message out... by talking to people about their beliefs on the subject. I feel the need to advertise for ET in any visual way, but if that works for you seriouslyone, by all means!

Well, maybe it will 'spark' a non-believer to open their minds without any speech..
I have had comments on my et address labels,,going to all the banks, utility companies,,they laugh, but it is my way of thinking I wonder who will have the last laugh, them or I will?

PS. I am an Ebay seller and one woman I sent that address label to was a fundie and she told me where I would end up in the after-life...

[edit on 8-5-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
For the record, I understood what you were talking about. Some people are just too lazy to put any thought into anything on here. They just don't like your writing style I suppose!

What you're saying about doing things to make people aware of aliens/UFO's is a good thing. I wouldn't go with your method because I don't feel like being mocked constantly, but I honor your sacrifice! To give up any chance of an office romance just to alert people of ET's is a heroic thing!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
For the record, I understood what you were talking about. Some people are just too lazy to put any thought into anything on here. They just don't like your writing style I suppose!

What you're saying about doing things to make people aware of aliens/UFO's is a good thing. I wouldn't go with your method because I don't feel like being mocked constantly, but I honor your sacrifice! To give up any chance of an office romance just to alert people of ET's is a heroic thing!

Thanks, but I work at home and do not do office romances..
IMO, I am not pimping them, they have been so maligned, I feel it costs the same to buy et 'stuff' as anything else..
I love your avatar, rasputin has always been a fascination of mine.
They could not drown the man after poisoning and shooting...for a long time..

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I understood what you were talking about. Just had to think for a bit.

I wanted the X-files "X" on the back window of my Blazer. In a way it was an idea not totally related to the show. Gotta love Mulder though. I have a hard time seeing the actor as anything but Mulder.

Troy

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
I understood what you were talking about. Just had to think for a bit.

I wanted the X-files "X" on the back window of my Blazer. In a way it was an idea not totally related to the show. Gotta love Mulder though. I have a hard time seeing the actor as anything but Mulder.

Troy

The reason I do not decorate my favorite vehicle is because it is a cherry 69 Stang and I would not wish it to get harmed over et..images..ewhhh!
Mulder is a babe, bet he wishes he had never left x-files....Get that X for your ride..

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hello siriuslyone,

I think that spreading messages is very important. I myself have some ufos/extraterrestrial related tee-shirts. I create them by myself. I also create some spirituality/peace related tee-shirts.
By wearing them, i feel so much better, and i think i bring a message to other people. Some are surprised, some ignore it, some laugh. You can see their degree of awareness. No need to say it is very low and humanity have a lot of work in front of it, before it spiritually wakes up to all these essential things.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Hello siriuslyone,

I think that spreading messages is very important. I myself have some ufos/extraterrestrial related tee-shirts. I create them by myself. I also create some spirituality/peace related tee-shirts.
By wearing them, i feel so much better, and i think i bring a message to other people. Some are surprised, some ignore it, some laugh. You can see their degree of awareness. No need to say it is very low and humanity have a lot of work in front of it, before it spiritually wakes up to all these essential things.

How well I know that...about human souls..Bless you for your bravery....some just look like what does she know that I do not?..I love that look..Maybe they will get guts enough to ask IF we keep on keeping on..
WOW, can I get you to make me some t-shirts or do you only do them for yourself?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join