It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

"Hell hound" or guardian of lower level

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This took place one night I was sleeping and in and out of consciousness.Well I asleep and traveling in my dream state.Next I get the feeling to fully awake in the physical and what do I see before me but a doberman in the corner staring at me intently, with red eyes that looks as if they could pierce through irridium.It didn't freak me out I just looked at it turned over then looked again and then it was gone.The eyes on this thing was glowing I believe it to be the guardian of the lower realm.It was a full moon that night.Well go ahead and post ats members on thoughts.




posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
This took place one night I was sleeping and in and out of consciousness.Well I asleep and traveling in my dream state.Next I get the feeling to fully awake in the physical and what do I see before me but a doberman in the corner staring at me intently, with red eyes that looks as if they could pierce through irridium.It didn't freak me out I just looked at it turned over then looked again and then it was gone.The eyes on this thing was glowing I believe it to be the guardian of the lower realm.It was a full moon that night.Well go ahead and post ats members on thoughts.


I might have had a heart attack..lol I have a real fear of big dogs, and the doberman and rottweiler have been associated with the AC and satanism?, remember Damion? I am glad you were not scared of it, and I hope it does not visit again,,unless you want it too..
It's eye color would have been enough for me...



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yeah this entity was pretty formidable at the least as far as looks go.Well I haven't seen since but do know that it was a guardian of the lower realm.What does AC stand for siriuslyone?Hey by the way good hearing from you again.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   
AC = Anti Christ
Atleast, I think it does. Hehehe

I would say that what you saw was an astral entity of some kind. These types of creatures are fairly typical of the lower astral realms and are (I believe) what most people call demons.

It didn't seem to be interested in you though and so probably won't return but it might be an idea to surround yourself with white light before sleeping. I am not sure of the origins of the practice but it does seem to offer some protection from astral beings.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Maybe it was the the twin glowing lights of some home appliance?

A guardian?

What, in all honesty did you do to warrent some special attention? I would hazard a guess at nothing, and that this is nothing more than the product of an over active imagination.

Case closed.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Yeah this entity was pretty formidable at the least as far as looks go.Well I haven't seen since but do know that it was a guardian of the lower realm.What does AC stand for siriuslyone?Hey by the way good hearing from you again.


Hiya, I love your postings ..
Yes it is anti-christ...If h*ll is big dogs or cold, then give me the fire..



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If it was a guardian of a lower realm you have to wonder why it had left that realm. It could be trying to pass a message to you or perhaps it was in some sort of trouble with its own kind and thought to come to you for help.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Another case of Sleep Paralysis/REM hallucination.

Why are so many of you convinced there are evil entities with nothing better to do than bother you people?

There's a whole universe to dominate, humans are insignifcant specs in that scheme.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
menguard i`v had a similar encounter and it was very brief, i didn`t get to look on the hound for more than a split second but it was enough make me coil back into my bed and lie still and sleepless for the rest of the night.

I woke up in the middle of the night and bent over the edge to fetch my glass of water, it was then i eyed this bag on the other side of the room and out of nowhere came this hound leaping with tremendous speed towards me it only took a split seconds for it to reach me while it ran it barked twice with an immense force that cut my ears. It was all over as soon as it began.

Now the room was pitch black and the hound no less but i`m certain the eyes had this very faint red menacing glow in them - the image i was left with was that one of a very angry dog.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Through astral traveling I went to this lower level by intent to check it out and woke up with this being in my house.Astral beings can follow you into the physical realm.Lets just say they can hitch a ride with you.I think this being was curious so to speak why I went there.But then again who knows its agenda.I didn't feel any negative energy from it.I just felt it was a very attentive dog or watch dog.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thats really interesting.
could have possibly been the guardian of the lower realm, but it probably was just a hallucination. its very easy to imagine things when your half asleep.



posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Another case of Sleep Paralysis/REM hallucination.

Why are so many of you convinced there are evil entities with nothing better to do than bother you people?

There's a whole universe to dominate, humans are insignifcant specs in that scheme.



With countless episodes of my own, I agree. These hallucinations are so real and often are accompanied by an overpowering sense of malevolence. I believe that most of these nighttime visitors are only hypnogogic hallucination



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join