It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post spammers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry but today i was checking out the lost civilizations section and guess what i saw.... a post about 2012 being the end of the world. Dont get me wrong I wanna know as much as possible about this, cuz... anything that could end my life is something im gonna look into (not that i think its gonna happen) but then i went on to click on the post and read what the poster had to say. Here is the part that really gets to me

Originally posted by j619pinoy
has anyone heard of the Mayan calendar? I hear it shows the ending of the world in 2012.

This just goes to show how either we are becoming a little more lazy, not wanting to do a search for other threads on this topic, we are becoming point hungry whores, or we are a mix of both. There were 13 pages of replies! 13!!! How come this one person that didnt feel like finding other threads gets all the attention when other members of ats that have put forth their own opinions and new information get less that a quarter of this posters response.

I just hope this isnt a sign of what ats may become in future years. Until now, Im going to hold on to the majority of good posts that appear with a tight grip.

(I usually dont get mad like this, I released a lot of it on IM with a friend... I let it stay on IM as well)

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
just looked that post over again and saw it was from 2003, guess some ppl replied to it recently so it came back up. Still I had to vent, i guess it was a build up of so many spam posts like that, that dont bring anything to the table... I feel better now

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah, dates can be important, huh?

Closed.

join