It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPANKIN' NEW: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire TRAILER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
www.apple.com...

enjoy you harry potter fans!!!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Can't wait for it to come out -- do you know the actual release date? I love seeing how what I pictured in my mind is done in the movie -- is any of it like what I thought. I see from the trailer that a few things will be different -- just people looking different from what I pictured.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
Can't wait for it to come out -- do you know the actual release date? I love seeing how what I pictured in my mind is done in the movie -- is any of it like what I thought. I see from the trailer that a few things will be different -- just people looking different from what I pictured.

EDIT:

november 18th, 2005...

countingdown.com...

[edit on 8-5-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sweet...can't wait.

Hell, I can't wait to be in line at midnight for the next book,

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have my book preordered on Amazon and it will be delivered on the day of release -- I can't wait either. I will have my cup of coffee ready to sit down with the book as soon as it gets here.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nah...I'll save about $10 plus shipping getting it at midnight at Wal-Mart, hehe....

But the real reason is that the past couple times, my wife and I have always enjoyed talking to the other fans while in line...
Both of us go, so we get two copies, one for us, one for our daughter. I usually make the sacrifice first, and let the wife read it. Since she'll only take a couple of days to read it, I'll get it soon enough.

top topics

join