It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oh and i forgor to mention in my intro

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i've been researching UFO's and coverups since i was 7, (the guy who said he started since he was 5 beat me), i'm a teenager now. I've learnt a thing or to about the way the world works. And if you haven't guessed by the name already, i'm a girl from syria.

That said, i would like to point out to you that this website has been infiltrated with shills, infact i can see that it is controlled by the freemasons here. You even screening posters. What's the matter,scared of an opinion other than your own? Can't hack the truth? I'm going to try to bring this website back from the brink, if the posters are worthy.

When i first tried to enter this site i was screened because i was Pro-Resistance, Yes i am pro people who are defending their homeland against the imperialist Agressor neo-colonliast nation of the USA, who have brought death and destruction to the sovereign nation of iraq. They have nothing to do with "al Qaeda" (which is somethign invented by the CIA). That's my opinion, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? GOOD! Because there is something called freedom of speach, but i guess the Regime in the US doesn't belive in it. And neither does this website, laughable that you think you can reach the truth like that.

About the aliens, i've a feeling they made some sort of deal with the illuminati. I have a feeling the rest of humanity got the raw end of this deal. You might call me a patriot to the human race, and to Earth. It is my life mision to teach those bastard aliens a lesson they will never forget, that includes the treasonous humans that collaborate with them.

To the "security contractors" A.k.A mercenaries here that are killing innocent people in iraq. I make no appology that Spies, Traitors and Mercenaries will be executed upon capture. Those are the rules of engagement, read the geneva convention, got it? good. So don't come back crying to me when the resistance puts a bullet in your A$$, you where warned.

And to the FreeMasons/illuminati here, heh, what can i say to you? "brotherly love" my a$$. Your plans (NWO) will not be succesful, so long as the right path exists and someone walks it, you will FAIL! TRUTH, JUSTICE and HONOUR will be your demise.
that's a promice.

love me or hate me, it's going to be fun having me on this forum,
that's a promice too.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. I like the sound of that. Good to have a Syrian perspective on board.

Btw, the screening is only to stop trolls, no one is screened for any other reason, everyone gets the same box to fill. And believe it or not you haven't said anything that hasn't been discussed here. Good to see you're up for a challenge though, cos I guess you've found it.

Welcome and Enjoy!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I also think that having a Syrian perspective on board is good. This is an international site and as kegs pointed out your points of view are not new (or alien
) to us and have been voiced many times. So...

Welcome to the ATS family!

There is lots of information and discussion here on many topics and from many points of view.

Take some time to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the boards including ATS for alternative and conspiracy related discussion; BTS for lighter subjects and chit chat; PTS for political discussion; and our very own news portal ATSNN.

Each board has several forums with it’s own assigned moderators. Whether your just reading or want to jump right in, we only ask that you follow the site's terms and conditions. This is a private board and the rules are enforced.

If you have any questions you can check these handy resources:

Zedd’s Handbook of ATS Links
The Frequently Asked Questions page
And my very own: Answers to FAQs not in the FAQ page

Also very handy is the search feature (on the tab menu just bellow the banner at the top of every page) to make sure you are not double posting something already being discussed.

If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to U2U a moderator anytime. There is always somebody online and you don’t need a minimum of points or posts.

See you around the boards!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm glad to meet someone like you , perhaps there is hope for this forum yet.

But i was screened because i wrote simply.

"Iraq will defeat the US invaders and occupiers.

Viva la resistancia!"

does that sound shill to you?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If i have a question, i'll come to you

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
well paranoia sure sounds fun, and i like your spin on the geneva convention, it clearly states you cant execute pow's upon capture.

and those contractors nor our army kill innocents on purpose nor do they try to terrorise iraqi's, no, those you support are the ones terrorising and murdering iraqi's, the iraqi resistance arent the foreign fighters doing this which you support, you in the middle east blindly support a fight which is not yours to fight, iraq might actually get somewhere if foreigners stopped bombing iraqi's on purpose and making the real resistance look bad.

and you being syrian are one to talk about occupation and suppression of freedoms and inventing terrorist groups arent you, yea its going to be fun having a terrorist supporter here.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by namehere]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Syrian Sister, to be fair you can't expect them to know if your a troll or not from that. Anyway, no matter. You're here now and I'm sure there's plenty of us interested in what you have to say.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
if you knew anything about the geneva convention you would know it doesn't ccover, spies, mercenaries and traitors. Those people are not seen as POW's by the world.

Educate yourself before you make comments.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
yea well it shows how civilised the middle east is and you are if they and you think that means its ok and gives a green light to execute them and torture them and whatever you feel like.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by namehere]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I never said torture. Torture is un acceptable in any circumstances.

And it amazes me , your hypocracy, since you in the US are the experts in torture, and think it is fine to execute wounded POW's.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i respect what you say.

But i'm curious, how can you tell if someone is a troll or not by the introduction which THEY write. Do you expect them to type, "hi i'm a troll" ?

It seems to me this screening thing is just a draconian excuse to crush cival liberties.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Don't get involved in a fight which is not your fight you say.

HAH, wheren't you the ones who got involved in someone elses fight when you use the excuse of "removing Saddam".

Your skills in double think are amazing.

Never the less, The Iraqi people are resisting against the occupation bravely and heroicly, power to them!

finally sweety, i'm glad you are enjoying yourself

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
hypocracy, lol, first, stop reading 1984 so much, second, did i ever say we never got in other countries business or that we were right to invade? nope, sure didnt, i merely said if foreign fighters stopped attacking iraqi's and sabotaging reconstruction, iraq would get somewhere and might actually have peace.

these foreign fighters stubbornness only brings more death, starvation and destruction, theyre helping nothing except prolonged suffering, all we planned was reconstruction and leaving within 6 months and having small numbers of peacekeepers, but foreign fighters made us stay because they just had to kill some americans, peace isnt an objective of these fighters, only revenge and blood lust.

honor and heroism my right eye, it mightve been at first when it was just iraqi's but not since foreign fighters started beheading, kidnapping and attacking iraqi's, they attack them more than they attack our soldiers, you are mixed up between real resistance and terrorism.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by namehere]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
I never said torture. Torture is un acceptable in any circumstances.

And it amazes me , your hypocracy, since you in the US are the experts in torture, and think it is fine to execute wounded POW's.

right... incidents in one prison and a few deaths (and most involed are being punished) and suddenly its standard procedure to torture? please, learn the word hypocracy, theres a difference between it being acceptable in your counries governmnts and it being punished here when it goes on and its not common in our government today, you condemn us yet your countries use torture like we use oil, alot and often, talk about hypocracy.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by namehere]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
"foreign fighters", i suppose you don't count the American soldiers as "foreign fighters", i suppose they grew up in baghdad eating dates yeah?

Out of the 10,000 people held in abu Gharib, only 300 of them are said to be from countries other than iraq. That means, 9,700 are IRAQI. That's by YOUR numbers.

The Iraqies want you out, and they are resisting you. That is their business, so why don't you stop interfering as you say, and get your oil companies and "re-construction" (HAH !), OUT!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What a lame excuse.

Abu Gharib is not the only prison this has been happening in. And i can supply you with more cases of abuse in many other prisons.
Besides, I've read the memo for allowable interrogation methods, and all of the things that where used in abu gharib where acceptable by your laws (but against the laws of the geneva convention).

Punish? you call slapping the hands of some scape goats punishment? You call those show trials punishment? Punishment would be sending Rumsfeld and cheney of to the hague to face war crimes trials. But that's right, before you attacked Iraq and afghanistan, you made sure the US was immune from UN courts. How nice for you.

But you didn't even punish the man who short the wounded POW's (yes there was more than one)in Fallujah, on the contrary, You almost gave the criminal a medle. And most of the USan people supported him, even when his crimes where so disgusting, and caught on video

Revolting.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

"foreign fighters", i suppose you don't count the American soldiers as "foreign fighters", i suppose they grew up in baghdad eating dates yeah?

Out of the 10,000 people held in abu Gharib, only 300 of them are said to be from countries other than iraq. That means, 9,700 are IRAQI. That's by YOUR numbers.

The Iraqies want you out, and they are resisting you. That is their business, so why don't you stop interfering as you say, and get your oil companies and "re-construction" (HAH !), OUT!

but we started it, its the iraqi's country, its between us and iraq, not syrians, iranians, etc.

thats one prison, and most foreign fighters arent even held in iraq, those numbers say nothing of the overall situation.

and you rather we leave the problems and fix nothing? is your pride so important that you'd let iraq stay in ruins rather than having a better life, better infrastructure and economy? i dont know if you read but the geneva convention demands the occupier to fix what they damaged in any war.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

what propoganda do they teach you people? is it alwas so twisted and full of lies? and oh yea you call someone feigning death while having a grenade hidden behind his back a pow?

youre just in denial of the truth.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
"but we started it, its the iraqi's country, its between us and iraq"

Uhuh, US's speciality is sticking it's nose in other peoples bussiness, I never said it wasn't up to iraqies, on the contrary, i said that the VAST majority of the resistance are iraqies. And they are to kick your ass. Sure there is a small percentage of non iraqies fighting (about 300 to ten thousand), but they are only there because IRAQIES ASKED THEM TO BE THERE! The US has it's "coalition of the willing", Aren't iraqies allowed to have allies too? Perhaps what you don't understand is that we arabs are linked by blood and history, we are one people. Iraq is my country as syria is their country. Infact i have iraqies in my family too. And i know my own family better than you, and they want you OUT!
---------------------------------------
"thats one prison, and most foreign fighters arent even held in iraq, those numbers say nothing of the overall situation."

Now your just inventing things.
-----------------------------------------------
"and you rather we leave the problems and fix nothing?"

You are the cause of all problems, you are the problem itself. If you want to fix things, leave!
----------------------------------------------

" is your pride so important that you'd let iraq stay in ruins rather than having a better life, better infrastructure and economy?"

As if the US's goal is to "rebuild Iraq", as if the US gives a damn about the iraqi people. Oh what a benevolent super power spreading democracy wherever it goes, LOL ! Are we expected to belive that? All know that you only serve your own interests. What you want is a pro-US pro-Israel capitalist regime, that lets you help yourselfes to iraq's resources. The only thing you want to build in iraq, is oil pipelines, POW camps, bases and mcdonalds. I know that Iraqies are not going to allow you to take their freedom and self determination like that. They are sovereign nation, and they have every right to be proud!

" i dont know if you read but the geneva convention demands the occupier to fix what they damaged in any war. "

Yes, and after you are kicked out, you are going to pay repartations, i am glad you agree with that.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
YEAH! VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

Thank god for those brave martyrs who blow up innocent men and women and children who try to live a normal life, because we all know they were TRAITORS and SPIES. Yes, if your not strapping a bomb to your chest and running towards the nearest American, or kidnapping and murdering anyone who tries to help the Iraqi people, your obviously the enemy, a traitor, and a spy. Therefore you should die with the rest of the infidels.

Those filthy American soldiers, who do nothing but eat babies, shoot children, and rape every woman they come across. Its a shame how you Americans know nothing, all your told is lies by your pathetic government. Ignorant fools...

What a joke.

I agree with a few things you said Syrian, but I have very close family members and friends in Iraq, and honestly, your views disgust me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join