It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons making noise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I've posted a couple of my "supernatural" experiences lately so I might sound like an attention seeker.......but I swear it's all true. So here's whats been happening lately -

Every night for the past 2 weeks I have heard REALLY loud banging, scraping, and screams (and other un-attributed noises). They are loud enough to wake someone up, but they don't. I only hear them when everyone else is asleep, and after 3 or 4 nights of waking people up to voice my concerns at 3 in the morning, everyone else just thinks I'm being paranoid. This is probably because as soon as someone wakes up, the noises cease. It feels like whatevers making the noise is mocking me.
The noises have been keeping me awake EVERY night, without fail. I'll be lying in bed waiting for them, and they'll come, scaring the crap out of me, and there goes another nights sleep.

So I prayed for them to go away, to no avail. The other night, I thought to myself "Perhaps they're demons..." and it was as if this thought triggered another HUGE bang. So I did it again......and it happened again. and again. AS soon as this had happened, I felt an overwhelming....."prescence" around me, and I feared it......and it's happened for the past 3 nights too. So, I'm beggining to get scared.......and tired.

This might sound long-winded....not enough sleep, not enough answers I guess.....

So, basically, I'm having "THings that go bump in the night" in the extreme. I even go downstairs to check for burgulars......and I'm beggining to think that they are demons making the noise. Am I going crazy or is it real.....I just don't know

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Try blessing house with holy water.. or or try recording those noises, do you have mic. on your computer? get one if you dont they are cheap, record it, and see if only you hear it , otherwise, show us sound and you can show it to family so they will believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Your really brave. The second I would have heard those noises, I would have been out of the house.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
megaquad - no mic, soundcard will not record anything, don't know why.....
So i'm planning to get a dicta-phone thing instead to record things like this.....although it would probably sound like bricks hitting the walls/windows more than anything.

As for leaving the house......It's hard enough leaving the bed when it happens, never mind going out into the night......

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
hi Chebob.........Try making louder noises then they are.......hopefully that will scare then off!

OK.....seriously now, If I were you I would pray the lords prayer.......Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have Mercy on me ......and do the sign of the cross in the four corners of every room.........
helen..

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ask God to bless the house

maybe it sounds strange but it will work.

the technique is here

www.yogaesoteric.net...

edit:

You will maybe need to do it everyday for a week or a month or sometime inbetween.

the link doesent work. Go to www.yogaesoteric.net and find it in this way:

English version > yoga > the art of blessing.>read all

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by innerRevolution]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You could write to experts about these things or Priests

Now im not sayin your crazy but You should see a docter and tell him about what is happenin to you if u pass thier tests than their proabably are demons in ur house...
So first seek Medical advice,,,Then Scientific Advice,,, Then go to experts and Priests,,,then Contact Parapsychologists( I doubt this is there area though)
Or you could be brave and take on this investigation urself...

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I wrote this in another thread also, it might help.

I watched documentary of something like this on Discovery channel.
And what's causing it seems to be electromagnetic radiation..
Objects were also displaced in house like you said but when they shut down electricity in house it was all gone...

EM radiation seems to help either these ghosts to manifest or our brain to affect matter.
So try to move away from wires or any electrical devices..

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, lot's of differet opinions.........
I'm going to keep praying for them to go, but if things get any worse, I'm seriously going to consider finding a priest and getting his advice.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You might try this: Vade retro Satana, Vade retro Draco. Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
You might try this: Vade retro Satana, Vade retro Draco. Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux

Megaquad, please....explain?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad

yes megaquad...please explain...what does this mean?

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Satana - Satan
Draco - Snake/reptile

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It means: Go away, Dragon. [holy] Cross is my light (or May the Holy Cross be a light unto me)

Vade Retro Satana. Ipse Venena Bibas.
...Drink your poison yourself.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would just command them in the name of Jesus to go away.
The way I see it is He died to give you the authority to use His name, by all means use it.
Example, if I gave you the keys to my Bently to use while I was out of town, then why would you call a cab and ask me to pay the bill.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Praying and Commaniding them were the first things I tried, believe me.........but, apart from that, there's not much else to try, so i'll carry on.....

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sounds like Demons to me. Have a priest bless the house with Holy Water and hang some Crucifixes and statues of Jesus and Mary in the room where it is going on. Hang a Crucifix on you front and back door and in and outside of the room. Pray every night and if it still continues have the house exorcised.

top topics

join