It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Council Of Nine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have found, to me some very interested information that I would love to share with everyone. I thought there might be other's who are as interested as I was reading this so I decided to post it.

WHO ARE THE COUNCIL OF NINE?
Tom: I am Tom, I am the spokesman for the Council of Nine. In truth I am Tehuti. Yes. I am also Hamarkos, I am also Herenkar, I am known as Thomas and I am known as Atum. We are the Council of Nine, we oversee what you term the Universe. We are of nine principles of the Universe... we are in connection with one that is higher, but in totality together we are one, as that of all Universe is one... we are not physical beings. We are separate and one at the same time.

ON PLANET EARTH
Tom: Your Planet Earth is the most beautiful that exists in the Universe. It has a physical variety that no other planet has. It has a varied climate that no other planet has. In all the Universe there is no planet in existence that has the physical characteristics of Planet Earth. It is the rarest of beauties, and it does attract souls which, once they have come, would like to come back again. It is of a different nature from any other planet. It has aspects of all planets: it is like a composite of the Universe, with all the positive and all the negative aspects, and all in between, and this is what attracts souls. It has with it a gravitational pull that is different from other planets, and because of this a soul begins to feel – for the first time - a physicalness. Souls become adapted to their physical bodies, and they forget the freedom and pleasures they have without it. The Earth was created to he a paradise. When a soul achieves harmony it will become a paradise again. This is your planet of balance, for you to learn to balance between the physical and spiritual worlds. Planet Earth is the only one of its kind, the only planet of free choice in the entire Universe, the planet created for the balancing of the spiritual with the physical; in other words, the creating of paradise.

WHAT HAS GONE WRONG?
Planet Earth has become a planet of desire. It is important for the level of consciousness of this planet to be raised. It is the love from this planet that generates the energy that feeds God. And this planet has stopped the growth of part of the Universe. Souls have got involved in materialism. Their desires are still in their minds and emotions, and their desires hold them to this planet, and so you have a multiplication that is going on until this planet will sink. This is the only planet that has created a bottleneck. The souls that live on Planet Earth, in their soul-recycling and reincarnations, refuse to leave Planet Earth. Each of the planets upon which they exist or on which they have a birth is for some form of teaching of them, but they are so much in desire for this physical Planet Earth that they do not further themselves. This is the only planet in the Universe that has the physical qualifications that create this problem. It does not have a sister, nor a brother planet. It is the most densely inhabited planet in the Universe.

ALL THIS AND MORE: www.palden.co.uk...

All quotes taken from The Only Planet of Choice by Phyllis Schlemmer

I have not read the full book but im thinking about ordering it, anyone that has read the book, and anyone who read the above pieces I would love to hear your opinions.

EDIT: CRAZY LONG COPY/PASTE EDITED, ATTRIBUTED, LINKED.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by RANT]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
theirs supposed to be The Council of 5,6,7,8,9 and a Council of 300 AKA The Elympians.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hi tom,

My name is Matt, also known as...well...Matt. Anyhoo, let me be the first to pose a question for you. Might there be any chance that you could maybe post up a pic of yourself and/or your council and/or your planet and/or your ship and/or anything that could give us a visual reference to your credibility? Thanks a lot!

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I read somewhere in fact they are 12, or no more then 12 people which actually are the centre of power in the world.
I read it on several places.
These councils of 1 2 3 4 5 is just confusing me, this is in fact some galactic council.
I figured this council is not connected to Earth planet councils.
From the text we people on this planet are like some lower state of being, How Tom can help us more then telling about it?

[edit on 7-5-2005 by MankoW]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My belief has always been there is a council of 12, but that said there does appear to be varying size councils associated with different projects. This is a project.

The book referenced here has been around for a while. I haven't read myself, but Palden Jerkins who edited the channels, is a reputable man and a VERY interesting man to boot.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
why would some council dude write a book for?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What I got out of what I read goes like this, The man who wrote the book was channeling the council of nine who are a group of beings (not physical) who oversee the universe under god's direction. Many question's were answered about the universe, life, and so on.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
why would some council dude write a book for?

Did you link to the story?

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
It wouldent suprise me if 12 people actually were the true power holders since 12 is a very divine number and has been throught all history.

Look back at history and all you see is the number 12.

12 diciples of Christ, 12 Greek gods, 12 Sumerian gods, 12 Babylonian gods, 12 knights of the round table, 12 months of the year, 12 planets, 12 ect ect ect...... number 12 is a hugely significant number.

top topics

join