It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One thing that puzzles me...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by SpookyVince

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
(...) based on the fact that every abduction witness I've seen on TV so far has been white.
(...)

You seem to forget the so famous Hill abduction case...

Absolutly! Barney Hill was a black man and his wife Betty was white. Not only did they recieve alot of derision for the claimed abduction experiance they were also hounded by bigotry.

Well yea lol what do you expect from the first known abduction. But I also find it wierd why there are only white people claiming to be abducted in the U.S. thereafter. Maybe its alien luck and their in the wrong place at the wrong time, or most are BSing, or theres probably some preference for light skinned people.

[edit on 8-5-2005 by crijack]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
I was once going to post something similar along these lines but here is my two cents.

I hope no one gets offended.

I think the majority of abductions take place in america and in Europe because the aliens want white people for what ever experimentation they do. Now if they want to do some hybridization experiments, I think there looking to find one color for their hybrid species. So why white people?

Just think about it. White and Black people are probably the best genetically built people out there. I mean there just huge and muscular compared to mexicans, chineese, indians, etc. So thats a plus in that regard. Why would you want to create a species that is weakly built. In addition, everytime there is a scientific break through or some scientific genious on the rise, it is mostly an aryan person. That is not to say there have not been non-white people with scientific breakthroughs, and of coarse I'm not trying to say non-white people are stupid. Heck I'm non-white and probably the top chemist of my class. But I think there is some sort of preference that aliens have for white people as opposed to others. And I am only theorizing this based on the fact that every abduction witness I've seen on TV so far has been white. I would also like to see abduction statistics world wide. But in my opinion, I think abductions take place far less than what has been hypothesized by experts mainly becuase many people are full of it.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

The Hill abduction was a black man, and Betty hypotesized they were confused? with the racial makeup.
But you have a point, in the Awesome movie Taken by Speilberg, there was one black and one Asian woman in a meeting of abductees, and she said"how many Asians are abducted, only me that I know of"
I did an in-depth search for ethnic and racial makeup, but all if finds are the races of aliens??
Great post, and I too hope nobody takes it as anything but curiuosity..

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm sure remote villagers in Africa and Chinas, Indias experience the same amount but don't have the means to publicaly tell their stories.
Not sure bout the hydration theory, too many ifs for me - body size v habit is an equation all on its own!
As far as Americans being targeted - hmmmmmmm - no comment.
As long as the major networks snub this topic, there will never be 'fair and balanced' accounts of abductions.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well Americas such a big melting pot. there so many diffrent races and mixtures that maybe thers so much genetic info they like to come here. they could decode some people and get alot of information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join