It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien implant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2002 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There was a young boy in my taekwondo class tonight, who had to wounds above his ankle on both sides. He said he doesn't remember how he got it. I have heard that most transplants happen in the foot region.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It is possible he has been abducted but be careful about jumping to conclusions. If you want to tell if someone has has been abducted I recommend the test below.

www.eagle-net.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

the sings are striking!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't know that page no longer exists. A working link of the same test is available below.

members.tripod.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What do the wounds look like? How large, the color, any pain, how deep?

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 06:03 PM
link   
he says they dont hurt, its jsut a scab now, normal scabbish color, and its about the tip of your pinky size wise

posted on Sep, 8 2002 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hiya
Was interested in your comment about implants in the ankle area - I wasn't aware of that. I'm an abductee - had a large mark like a birthmark appear just under my left ankle some years ago. Do you have any more info re implants? I really want to get it tested but not really sure how to go about it. Also where did you find information re implants in ankle area?

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Try this site

www.crystalinks.com...

Hope it helps

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If he thinks he has implants, why don't you get him to have an X-ray or MRI scan. This should definately tell you if there is an implant in his ankle.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I heard some 'alien implants' can't be seen on an X-ray. Still, you should see a doctor and get the scans anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It would have to show up on an MRI scan, I don't know how it would be possible to hide an implant when using MRI.

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have heard that a piece of iron that was magnetic was also invisible to X-rays and the reason why was unknown, although in other cases X-rays have been able to detect implants so it is still worth a try.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 05:48 PM
link   
yaaaa, too bad hes like 9 or 8, and i havent even talked to him bout this, i was just wonderin, so chill out homeys

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have 17 of those 52 things on that site.

some of #10, #16, 17, 18, 19, 24, 26, 27 a long time ago, 29, 32, a bit of 38, 40, 42, 43 perhaps, ALWAYS 47, 48 i think about a lot, and 52. A lot of this has been going on since I was like 5 years old too. It could all just have happened by chance, but what do you make of it? I don't know much about this stuff, I need a strong opinion.

[Edited on 15-9-2002 by SmileyMan34]

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Your number of positive answers (17) is not quite high enough to suggest an abduction.(At least accoring to what I have read). Note this test is by no means an absolute indication. I myself get 15 when I do the test but I don't think I have been abducted.

You may be interseted in the link below which has lots of info on alien abduction and another test

www.abduct.com...

[Edited on 13-9-2002 by Lightning]

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well that's good, I really didn't think there was any time when I could have been. I am still terrified of pictures and stories of aliens, but at the same time I'm drawn to them.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 10:04 PM
link   
this implant thing alway's interest's me. I have a bump on the back fo my neck that appeared over night. The doctor's say that it is nothing to worry about but it has never been x-rayed or checked in any other way than the doctor rubbing it and saying that it is not attatched to anything so don't worry about it. I have had 4 doctor's tell me that. It has never got any bigger and doesn't bother me just strange that it appeared over night 10 yr's ago and that is all there is to it.

posted on Sep, 17 2002 @ 09:22 PM
link   
freaky

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thast creepy - i just went through that test and some of the questions realy do apply to me. Such as the irrational fear of doctors, the ringing in my ears at times, the back ache,the interest in aliens i've had since being young,my phobia of small bugs, my hatred of light and heat,the feeling of being watched,very bad sleep patterns and sometimes dreams of alien faces that wake me up or the feelign that someone is stood near my bed, headaches in my eye,odd psychic occurances (not often) but very precise,an incesant fear of the end of the world, .....

wierd
though all this could be paranoia and anxiety...

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Interesting...

Inspectah: Maybe the boy did those things him self, during taekwondo lesson? I think it's possible, since I sometimes hurt my self while trying, and sometimes don't notice it right after it, but a while later.

Weird stuff, I had a bump grow on the back of my head a couple of months ago, don't know how I got it (didn't bump my head or anything). It got large as a quarter and was half an inch thick. It was really wierd you know, it was like solid as a bone sticking out. It went aways in a mathers of days if I remmeber right. Never knew what it was, or why it was there. And it was symetricly in the middle of my head.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join