It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Accurate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have recently listened to David Eells teach on the Book of Revelation and other prophetic matters in the Bible. Although my comment is being written in late 2008, and this thread is from several years ago, it is important that my comment be included in this discussion for those who would come online looking for information on Eells. I just found out who David Eells is very recently. In fact, I had never even heard of him before and decided to listen to his teachings to find out what he teaches. Previous to this, I had no opinion of him at all. I have been studying the word of God for many years and have a good understanding of what the Bible says and what is truth and what is not. It is my conclusion that David Eells is a totally FALSE teacher. His teachings are so incorrect and so far removed from basic New Testament teachings that they border on apostacy. The idea that he is personally having visitations from the Lord and prophetic visions, I believe is an abomination. What he is doing is really disgusting. He is totally a fear-based teacher that seeks to scare others into listening to him more and more so that they can "find out" what is going to happen next from this "prophet". What a sad, sad example of one who claims to be a Bible teacher.
He has twisted basic biblical doctrines saying there is no such thing as the individual false prophet as described in the Book of Revelation, but he says this a group of false prophets. He also suggests that the church is Israel. This is absolutely a false teaching that is very demonic. The church is not Israel. And like a few of his other false associates preach, he continues to try to scare people with the idea that the west coast of America is going to be annihilated. His entire ministry is based on an angry God Who is coming to exterminate America. There is a judgment coming on the earth at the end of times. But this idea of a raging God coming to annihilate the west coast and devastate America based on prophecies that Eells and his loon partners are advocating is not coming from the Holy Spirit. Where that is coming from is a failure spirit with Eells and his partners who are frustrated with their inablity to get people to follow their teachings. You cannot find one example of Eells or his partners bringing about any moral change to society, not one city he has brought to the Lord or started a revival, not one instance of removing evil from a city, no examples of healings or deliverance, nothing. It is just this raging, spouting off false teachings. And it is truly a disgusting thing I have heard on his recordings.

<< 1   >>

join