Well, I believe you... At least 90%, going on a hunch. It sounds a lot like the sleep paralysis/ shadow people experiences that quite a few ATSers,
including myself, have described in a few other threads... only yours sounds far more extreme, since I've never heard of anyone actually being
in the end, only scared...
Just a few questions:
- When was the last time this happened?
- Do you have any photographs of bruises from when this happened, or if you have bruises now, would you be willing to take photos to show?
- How long did it take for the bruises to fully heal?
- What time of night was it?
- How much time elapsed between your waking up and the appearance of the figure?
- About how long would you say this experience lasted?
- Were you able to see any details, such as color of the hair you felt, or color of the hands?
- When it grabbed you, did you feel any kind of texture from it's hands (i.e. scaley, wrinkly, smooth, etc.)?
- Did it feel like claws or just fingers? Or did it feel like a hand at all?
- Was it a fully proportioned figure? Did it have legs, arms, head?
- Did you check for anything that could have been left behind, such as strands of hair?
I've never heard of anything quite
like this, but you might want to check out these threads:
EDIT: I'm another one of those "crazies" that isn't yet convinced this is all in our heads.
[edit on 7-5-2005 by CloudlessKnight]