It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military has Conducted Sucessful Matter Teleportation Experiments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I already got lost at the first equation!

Obviously, you have not been to China before. They are not fluent but they are definitely not lagging behind in terms of technology.

Look at the rising RMB while the USD is still dropping.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Cool , china are developing a beam me up scotty device . Thats ia hard to build , they will make it for materials and non lifeforms , I doubt any human could build the star trek stuff fer a million years or more or maybee never .

Anyhow sir , I am grabbing my native housing again , maybee I will set up a pig and chicken coup like last time that I never got to use . Our housing , storage only in most parts of the country here , anyhow when I get my house running again you can park my sabre in the back fer me to use . Happy to see my plane last fall in A town , that was cool you guys had fun with it that makes me happy .

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow! that's some heavy stuff in there.... one question though, what do you think happened to all the slow-mo video they supposedly captured of the objects in question. Methinks that would be very interesting to watch!

Jay

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
...I still don't trust a science paper that refers to Star Trek more than once, especially for its definitions.

Yes, because as we all know, Star Trek is not believable in the least. I mean, if it were, all of these things would be common place:

1) Flip open communicators, that you could use anywhere.
2) Doors that open automatically
3) Computers that respond to voice command
4) Hand held computers
5) Medical Scanning devices that do not need to cut open a body to see what is inside it
6) "Phasers" that can shoot to stun or kill
7) Hand held lasers
8) Inter-racial couples

I mean, if any of those things ACTUALLY EXISTED then we could stop making fun of Star Trek!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I posted this about a year ago..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DCFusion

I don't see such institutes to be endangered by your and other common people's opinion at all. They are not dependent on it and they don't claim they trust it themselves!! More I would say - they keep it there so guys like you take the topic seriously and destroy reputation of YOURS (I mean speakers of PK etc. and websites reporting about it). Later they would claim it was crap of course.

Overally, I think everybody is happy:

1) Chinese company that claimed it gained attention and some money from chinese government. Later they would be thrown away, but:

2) Chinese government (military etc.) decided to send this information out anyway, so they gain more concerne in other countrie's government and to gain more credibility in the minds of not-enough-rational regular people (who would support them or buy from them in some way later).
Anyway if it was true Chinese gov. would keep it either secret as usually happens in such things or make it vastly public to hype their world credit.

3) American government (military etc.) decided to leave it there as a bait for websites and dissent people who like to talk about it. Later they would say they had it there to show how stupid claims China create and that it's of course crap.

I don't say such PK teleportation is not possible. I know PK exists and am interested in paranormal professionaly. But I would be VERY MUCH dubious about the claim that they have such good PK people and that they would publish it in such a "daily practise" way.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I posted this before, but I know for a fact that the US government has had full, "Star Trek Like" teleportation technologies since the mid to late 1980s. During that time they could only get it to operate in a perfectly straight line. They originally utilized it to transport satellites to, and from Orbit. They also were infamous about "Borrowing" satellites from other countries, examining them, modifying them to "eavesdrop" on data transmissions and replace them back into orbit without anyone knowing about it, besides the satellite being unavailable for a relatively short period of time.

I can only imagine what type of technologies they have now...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If they're using kids I hope they're treating them well. On a side note did the physicists that teleported a photon get it appear in another part of space, as in how did they work out how to get it to appear to where it was suppose to.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by yataa]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Im just gonna say this China is full of it. If they realy had this machine or whatever they would have used it to get alittle more cash in their bank instead o relying on the american businesses they work for.

China just wants people to fear them like they always did.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
This paper is nothing more than a proposal for research funding into using psychotronics to affect matter teleportation and a resuming of the military's remote-viewing/psychotronics research. According to this China has experimented with psychotronics and "Uri-Geller type effects" but you can rest assured that their results leaked to foreign intel is disinfo. Another P.T.Barnum trying to get his piece of the MIC research pie.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You are all assuming that if China did indeed have these techniques available for use, the Chinese government would inform the world about it. One problem: they will see their discovery as a weapon, and will keep it nice and quiet, to be used when necessary, in the most discreet manner possible. Because we and other countries are so loudmouthed with our projects, China knows a lot of what we have. We don't know what they have. And they are going to keep it that way through patriotic secrecy. They have done it before, and they will do it again. With that said, we won't know if this is real or not, because they won't talk. Chances are, they either DID leak some misleading information, or they left key parts out. Why? Because that's how the Chinese work.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join