It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military has Conducted Sucessful Matter Teleportation Experiments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
According to a research paper comissioned by the Air Force Research Laboratory, the DIA has translated peer-reviewed Chinese journal articles describing Military-overseen experiments into the teleportation of matter using mental power alone. Living organisms were teleported through sealed containers, as well as radio transmitters. The Chinese have (allegedly) sent radio signals into hyperspace, the fourth dimension, the beyond, or whatever you want to call it!

This comming from the same " China" that ....
1) Cant build a car.
2) Has no domestic patents .

and my personal favorite...

3) Chineese propagandists that took an " Onion " article a little too seriously.
www.theonion.com

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minion

According to a research paper comissioned by the Air Force Research Laboratory, the DIA has translated peer-reviewed Chinese journal articles describing Military-overseen experiments into the teleportation of matter using mental power alone. Living organisms were teleported through sealed containers, as well as radio transmitters. The Chinese have (allegedly) sent radio signals into hyperspace, the fourth dimension, the beyond, or whatever you want to call it!

1) Cant build a car.

3) Chineese propagandists that took an " Onion " article a little too seriously.
www.theonion.com

i get the feeling you've never been to china...

-koji K.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

1) Cant build a car.

www.theonion.com

-koji K.

Ive got the feeling that you dont know what your talking about.
But i hold the possibility open that you are joking about this whole ordeal.

Hong Kong counts right?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

1) Cant build a car.

www.theonion.com

-koji K.

Maybe i exagerated a little, but still, i dont think a person like you that frequents this board can prove me wrong.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
prove you wrong on what? i'm not proving anything here, i just found an article from a respected website that cites other articles that report some pretty interesting stuff, and i wanted to share it. i don't purport to understand the 1st and 2nd parts of it at all, it was the third part i wanted to highlight. whether or not it's actually true i don't know, but like i said, it caught the DIA's eye. my comment about radio beams was not intended to be taken seriously.

yes, i suppose hong kong counts. i'm surprised that having been there you have such a poor opinion regarding china's capacity for scientific research and observation. you may have noticed that they have some smart people and some state of the art technology there.

-koji K.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
For me it sound like next piece of chinese propaganda. If chinese are teleporting such complex things like living animals, USA and Russia would do tht 20-30 years ago. And about official teleportation experiments, they included teleportation of few atoms few centimeters away. And even few atoms needs LOT of energy.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Wow, if this is correct then this is a truly remarkable step in the field of science. I wonder why it isn't mainstream news yet though. That makes it lose a bit of credibility. Nonetheless it is still mind boggling.

I know that they have teleported photons before (light) but not real matter as they state in the articled showed to us by koji. Here is another good read on teleportation from the Scientific American magazine. The article is from 1997 and the teleportation experiments were all the way back in 1992-1993 demonstrated how they were able to teleport light photons a fair distance.

www.sciam.com...

So if you really think about it if they were experimenting with teleporting light photons back in 1992, just think how far they must be today.

All in all I have to agree with koji's find here that they have achieved teleportation with matter. Science fiction will always come true.

1 ) probably becuase its wrong.

2) they didnt "teleport " photons. Get your sources correct before you act like an expert.

Hey minion.... you are as ignorant as they come. Do you even know how reliable and credible scientific american is??? It is one of the leading scientific magazines in circulation. Do you know anything about physics? Or did you just reply with two short answers without reading anything I posted?

And my sources are correct if you bothered to even look at them. Please read before you make comments on something you do not know anything about.

Thanks

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Wow, if this is correct then this is a truly remarkable step in the field of science. I wonder why it isn't mainstream news yet though. That makes it lose a bit of credibility. Nonetheless it is still mind boggling.

I know that they have teleported photons before (light) but not real matter as they state in the articled showed to us by koji. Here is another good read on teleportation from the Scientific American magazine. The article is from 1997 and the teleportation experiments were all the way back in 1992-1993 demonstrated how they were able to teleport light photons a fair distance.

www.sciam.com...

So if you really think about it if they were experimenting with teleporting light photons back in 1992, just think how far they must be today.

All in all I have to agree with koji's find here that they have achieved teleportation with matter. Science fiction will always come true.

1 ) probably becuase its wrong.

2) they didnt "teleport " photons. Get your sources correct before you act like an expert.

Hey minion.... you are as ignorant as they come. Do you even know how reliable and credible scientific american is??? It is one of the leading scientific magazines in circulation. Do you know anything about physics? Or did you just reply with two short answers without reading anything I posted?

And my sources are correct if you bothered to even look at them. Please read before you make comments on something you do not know anything about.

Thanks

I am a physics / electrical engineering major at NJIT.
Sorry if i held back and no, i dont read garbage propaganda from 14 year old " experts ".
As for the botched explanation you gave on " teleporting photons":
It is an old SCIAM article and I was aware of it before you.

I expect you to tell me that you are a rocket scientist from Cal tech now?
Save yourself the emabrassment and try to learn real science , i assure you that its better than the folks on this board can make up, including you.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Minion]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

prove you wrong on what? i'm not proving anything here, i just found an article from a respected website that cites other articles that report some pretty interesting stuff, and i wanted to share it. i don't purport to understand the 1st and 2nd parts of it at all, it was the third part i wanted to highlight. whether or not it's actually true i don't know, but like i said, it caught the DIA's eye. my comment about radio beams was not intended to be taken seriously.

yes, i suppose hong kong counts. i'm surprised that having been there you have such a poor opinion regarding china's capacity for scientific research and observation. you may have noticed that they have some smart people and some state of the art technology there.

-koji K.

Yes they do, and they are here. Sorry if i came on to rough but seriously, a country that has been in the dark ages since 10 years ago isnt going to be teleporting anything.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yes they do, and they are here. Sorry if i came on to rough but seriously, a country that has been in the dark ages since 10 years ago isnt going to be teleporting anything.

"Dark ages" isn't a very fair assesment. A major portion of the country may definitely fit into that description, but quite a large amount of the populus is very educated, and they have had the advantage of not having had to create all of the technology; rather, some of it can be created for them. And in the past ten years, they have made large strides, especially recently. China is becoming a much larger player in the world, including the sciences.

Oh, and let's watch the quote lengths, yeah?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

"Dark ages" isn't a very fair assesment. A major portion of the country may definitely fit into that description, but quite a large amount of the populus is very educated, and they have had the advantage of not having had to create all of the technology; rather, some of it can be created for them. And in the past ten years, they have made large strides, especially recently. China is becoming a much larger player in the world, including the sciences.

Oh, and let's watch the quote lengths, yeah?

Its becoming a larger player, yes, but that still doesnt remove the fact that its the money of US investors that brought them out of the dark ages.
And i throw around the term " dark ages " loosely.

www.asianresearch.org...
www.mtholyoke.edu...
as.wn.com...
hq.unhabitat.org...

3 out of 4 of these pictues were taken within the past 10 years up to last year.
Dont get me wrong, i think china is a great place and the people are hard workers and good citizens, but seriously, no one is teleporting matter in china.
I realize that this board operates on " shock " value to get its high status, but seriously mod, give it a break already.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Okay, let's stick to topic, shall we?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I was going to say, the p-teleportation apparently doesn't require much technology to begin with, because it's allegedly based on the power of the mind.

-koji K.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I was going to say, the p-teleportation apparently doesn't require much technology to begin with, because it's allegedly based on the power of the mind.

-koji K.

do you mean PHOTON teleportation?
if so, its not really teleporting anything at all, only information. It has nothing to do with mind powers.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

-koji K.

if so, its not really teleporting anything at all, only information. It has nothing to do with mind powers.

I don't want to sound confrontational, but did you even read the section of the article that is the whole subject of this thread? It's the section titled p-teleportation. Thank you for wasting my time.

-koji K.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

-koji K.

I don't want to sound confrontational, but did you even read the section of the article that is the whole subject of this thread? It's the section titled p-teleportation. Thank you for wasting my time.

-koji K.

yes, the SCIAM article from a while ago, actually its a series of articles. photon teleportation is not really teleportation at all. Maybe you need help understanding
travel.howstuffworks.com...

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
what sc am article? you're confusing me with another poster on this thread. i am talking about the air force research laboratory report in my ORIGINAL POST. go back, and read this thread through. this isn't about photonic teleportation at all.

-koji K.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

-koji K.

-koji K.

ohhhh hahaha you mean the PDF ? yea i read that but i didnt think you would take something like that seriously. Its total bunk. How do i know? look at the equations . They have nothing to do with whats being explained HAHAHAHA, youve been had ! its an obvious hoax

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

what sc am article? you're confusing me with another poster on this thread. i am talking about the air force research laboratory report in my ORIGINAL POST. go back, and read this thread through. this isn't about photonic teleportation at all.

-koji K.

Seriously though, dont even get me started about page 15. That is a picture of a " quatum well" . I dont even think the description fits the picture.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
oh for gods sake... the equations, as i've stated at least 3 times in this thread, are not in the part of the report i wanted to discuss. i know sod all about scientific equations, so i wouldn't presume to try to discuss them. it was the section on "p-teleportation," which, you will note, has zero equations in them. zilch. none. nada.

so, once more from the top: the pdf file, part 3. you clearly want to talk about some other aspect of the report, so feel free to start your own thread regarding such. i am not qualified to comment on parts 1 and 2.

-koji K.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by koji_K]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join