Chinese Military has Conducted Sucessful Matter Teleportation Experiments

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
According to a research paper comissioned by the Air Force Research Laboratory, the DIA has translated peer-reviewed Chinese journal articles describing Military-overseen experiments into the teleportation of matter using mental power alone. Living organisms were teleported through sealed containers, as well as radio transmitters. The Chinese have (allegedly) sent radio signals into hyperspace, the fourth dimension, the beyond, or whatever you want to call it!

I've sent a FOIA request about 2 months ago requesting the full text of the described articles. So far I've only recieved the form reply stating that they're really busy and it could be a long, long time before I hear from them again. I'm not saying I put much faith in the reports, but three factors made me decide there might be something to them:

1.) They were detailed enough to catch the eye of the DIA.
2.) They appeared in peer reviewed science journals.
3.) The experiments were not just Chinese fringe scientists' pet projects, they were overseen in many instances by brass.

Some excerpts:

Reported in several articles are experiments involving the videotaping and high-speed photography of the transfer of test specimens (nuts, bundles of matches, pills, nails, thread, photosensitive paper, chemically treated paper, sponges dipped in FeCl3, etc.) through the walls of sealed paper envelopes, double layered KCNS type paper bags, sealed glass bottles and tubes with sealed caps, and sealed plastic film canisters without the walls of any of these containers being breached. All of the Chinese experiments reported using gifted children and young adults, who possessed well-known extraordinary PK ability, to cause the teleportation of the various test specimens.

and another:

the radio micro-transmitter used as a test specimen in one series of experiments (Shuhuang et al., 1981) transmitted a radio signal to several stationary electronic instruments/receivers, so that the specimen could be tracked and monitored (via signal amplitude and frequency measurements) during the teleportation process; the experimenters discovered that there was large fluctuations in the intensity (in both amplitude and frequency) of the monitored signal to the effect that it would either completely disappear or become extremely weak (to the extent that the monitoring instruments could scarcely detect it) – it was discovered that there was a definite correlation between the change in strength (i.e., radical frequency shifts were observed) of the monitored radio signal and the teleportation of the test specimen, such that the weak or absent signal indicated that the specimen was “nonexistent” (or in an altered physical state) during teleportation (note: the monitored signal amplitude and frequency of the micro-transmitter specimen were stable before and after teleportation);

Download the report here:

Teleportation Physics Study

EDIT: I wasn't sure if this belonged in this forum or the one on science. I chose here, seeing as there was a military connection, but admins feel free to move it.

-koji K.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by koji_K]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by koji_K]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by koji_K]




posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
No takers?
This blew my mind when I first read about it! Maybe I should have posted this in the Science forum after all... anyone know if there's a way to switch forums without duplicating the same post?

-koji K.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by koji_K]



posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's amazing, but I'd be hesitant to responsd. Mainly because it's probably crap. I haven't read the report, I just screwed over adobe, but I'll definitely read it later.

Using their mind? That ranks waaaaaay below the russian girl who had x-ray vision and was a doctor at 10.

IF it were true, China would've told the damn world about it.



That all sounds really ignorant and assuming, but given the current state of science and the current lack of telepathy, I'm a bit skeptical



posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I can understand that. I don't *really* believe it myself, but, if you get some free time, I highly recommend reading the section in the document detailing these experiments. Actually, the whole "p-Teleportation" section is interesting, there's a lot of US/Western stuff described, but the Chinese experiments are the most incredible. (The other two sections might be interesting also, if I could understand them.)

I suppose 90% of the reason I found this interesting were the trail of sources from which the reports came: Chinese Science Journals ---> DIA Reports ---> Air Force Research Laboratory Study. I mean, the year is 2005, and we still seem to devote at least some attention- even on a governmental level- to these weird paranormal phenomena... makes you think.

-koji K.


[edit on 7-5-2005 by koji_K]

[edit on 7-5-2005 by koji_K]



posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
O.K., I read it.

The first part was fantastic, I followed it. Unrelated mostly, a foundation. I found q-teleportation to be the best part, because it HAS been proven, founded, and is known about. There was a solid math behind it, and there was nothing novel there at all.

The paper was very official sounding, although the constant references to ST definetly lowered it's status greatly.

Anyway, I've never seen anyone so official about PK, but once it started it was obvious it was failing. Mathematical proof went out the window, and claims became very outrageous. Not to be believed.


However, not a bad read at all. I highly suggest the first half if you are very advanced in physics and math, and e-teleportation for everyone.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I find this very interesting. I really wasn't able to grasp the full content of the paper as I am not very well versed in physics and the like, but I found it interesting that the paper is located at the Federation of American Scientists web site. Never heard of them before, but the website seems very ligit.

Because of this, it brings up the authenticity of the document. Why would an organization such as this publicly provide a paper that can be viewed by anyone and proven to be untrue. I would think that it would hurt the organizations reputation. So perhaps this is true....



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
I find this very interesting. I really wasn't able to grasp the full content of the paper as I am not very well versed in physics and the like, but I found it interesting that the paper is located at the Federation of American Scientists web site. Never heard of them before, but the website seems very ligit.

Because of this, it brings up the authenticity of the document. Why would an organization such as this publicly provide a paper that can be viewed by anyone and proven to be untrue. I would think that it would hurt the organizations reputation. So perhaps this is true....


Yep, I had trouble with the first two chapters as they were very science-heavy, and I'm a science-lite kind of person. I should point out the report wasn't actually made by the F.A.S. (which is a great organization regardless, their site is chock full of great information regarding intelligence, government secrecy, military tech, and foreign policy, amongs other topics). The report itself came from a private contractor comissioned by the Air Force to do a study on the feasability of teleportation.

-koji K.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
Why would an organization such as this publicly provide a paper that can be viewed by anyone and proven to be untrue. I would think that it would hurt the organizations reputation. So perhaps this is true....


It's happened before. Disinformation, propaganda, the like. People do stuff for weird reasons, including promoting false information.

I still don't trust a science paper that refers to Star Trek more than once, especially for its definitions.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Originally posted by DCFusion
Why would an organization such as this publicly provide a paper that can be viewed by anyone and proven to be untrue. I would think that it would hurt the organizations reputation. So perhaps this is true....


It's happened before. Disinformation, propaganda, the like. People do stuff for weird reasons, including promoting false information.

I still don't trust a science paper that refers to Star Trek more than once, especially for its definitions.


Hey, sometimes Star Trek is the best way of using shorthand for certain concepts.
After all, it was written as an overview, so the intended readership was probably not limited to scientists alone, but people all along the chain of decision makers for allocating resources for further research into the topic.

-koji K.

[edit on 11-5-2005 by koji_K]



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well, I'll believe it when I see it. However, I would not at all be shocked if China had looked into the possability...After all, the US and Russia both persued "power of the mind" type things during the cold war, and even got some favorable results in some cases.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Well, I'll believe it when I see it. However, I would not at all be shocked if China had looked into the possability...After all, the US and Russia both persued "power of the mind" type things during the cold war, and even got some favorable results in some cases.


Yup, in the US i read before that Harford University tried experimenting "power of the mind" during the cold war..

However if china does have the ability, it would not be suprising....



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Then why this?

www.atsnn.com...

I think we're talking Bulldada here!



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
After all, it was written as an overview, so the intended readership was probably not limited to scientists alone, but people all along the chain of decision makers for allocating resources for further research into the topic.


I found that really amusing, I must admit.

The entire thing was written in a very scientific manner when possible, and when not fully possible (the topic at hand) was attempted. Star Trek was used throughout the entire report for all sorts of purposes, and, while I understand it's a good way of showing what you mean, it is not by all means rigorous or respectable. I never said it meant anything, it just lowers the credibility a notch or three.



posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow, if this is correct then this is a truly remarkable step in the field of science. I wonder why it isn't mainstream news yet though. That makes it lose a bit of credibility. Nonetheless it is still mind boggling.


I know that they have teleported photons before (light) but not real matter as they state in the articled showed to us by koji. Here is another good read on teleportation from the Scientific American magazine. The article is from 1997 and the teleportation experiments were all the way back in 1992-1993 demonstrated how they were able to teleport light photons a fair distance.

www.sciam.com...

So if you really think about it if they were experimenting with teleporting light photons back in 1992, just think how far they must be today.

All in all I have to agree with koji's find here that they have achieved teleportation with matter. Science fiction will always come true.



posted on May, 12 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Without the cost of transport, Wal-Mart prices are going to 'roll-back' yet again! Who wants to go shopping?!





posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Sounds like an Anne McCaffrey novel (Pegasus and Tower series - kids teleporting stufff)

However I note the article is on FAS (Federation of Amercian Scientist) site so may be worth a read

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Popeye]



posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This story is completely bogus, that kind of stuff is not possible...



Now pardon me while I go back to work on my perpetual motion machine...



posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Living organisms were teleported through sealed containers

So thats where my fish went. Do you think that there is a chance that they didn't eat him, or at least didn't eat him raw?



posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
This story is completely bogus, that kind of stuff is not possible...



Now pardon me while I go back to work on my perpetual motion machine...


Skippy have you researched or read into teleportation? As I have stated before teleportation is possible. They have already teleported photons all the way back in 1993. And now they are experimenting with real matter. This all seems plausible as the transition of technology over a matter of 12 years is greater then most people think.

Take a look back 50 years ago and then compare it to today. Technology is advancing faster then we can adapt to it. The power of the mind is the greatest force in our universe.

Mind over Matter.



posted on May, 14 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Wow, if this is correct then this is a truly remarkable step in the field of science. I wonder why it isn't mainstream news yet though. That makes it lose a bit of credibility. Nonetheless it is still mind boggling.


I know that they have teleported photons before (light) but not real matter as they state in the articled showed to us by koji. Here is another good read on teleportation from the Scientific American magazine. The article is from 1997 and the teleportation experiments were all the way back in 1992-1993 demonstrated how they were able to teleport light photons a fair distance.

www.sciam.com...

So if you really think about it if they were experimenting with teleporting light photons back in 1992, just think how far they must be today.

All in all I have to agree with koji's find here that they have achieved teleportation with matter. Science fiction will always come true.





1 ) probably becuase its wrong.

2) they didnt "teleport " photons. Get your sources correct before you act like an expert.





new topics
 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join