It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neoconservatives push for a new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
interesting article i thought i would share with you all

WASHINGTON - For seven long years, Bill Kristol agitated for a U.S. coup against Saddam Hussein, and argued that America should remake the world to serve its own interests. Few bothered to listen at the time. So how does he feel now?

In his office the other day, he grinned without smirking. That's how most of the hawkish defense intellectuals - better known as neoconservatives - are behaving these days. Although they're sitting pretty in wartime Washington, they're trying not to preen.

Kristol refuses to strut his stuff, because he knows how fast the high and mighty can be brought low in this town; after all, he was once Vice President Dan Quayle's chief of staff. Still, he can't resist contending that Sept. 11 made all the "neocons" look like prophets.

"We saw, earlier than most people, that the world was very dangerous, that America's drift during the `90s was very dangerous," he said Wednesday at the Weekly Standard, the Rupert Murdoch-financed magazine he edits that promotes the neocon credo. "We were alarmed; we tried to call attention to all that. So I don't want to say we feel vindicated, but we do feel our analysis was right."

Neoconservatives push for a new world order

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Neo-Cons have been known to have this attitude and goals for years now - nothing new atall.

But it is a good article to give to the blind sheeple that still dont believe the NWO.

The article dosent even touch the surface on what the NWO is though.... it can be interpreted in whatever way the reader wants rather than the truth of it all being a global fascist dictatorship.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Neocons are an interesting group, i feel they are the one's pushing the NWO in America. They have basically hijacked the white house.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yeah but they have always been in power, they have just got a name for themselves.

new topics

top topics

join