It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quiz: what is the ONE and ONLY reason that people don´t get that the illuminati are about to use nu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Quiz: what is the ONE and ONLY reason that people don¦t get that the illuminati are about to use nukes against them?

Doing nothing as you see the government slaughtering people in the WTC towers.

Doing nothing as you see all the presidential candidates allowed to debate on TV belong to the same secret society.

Doing nothing as you see that votes will be counted by software

Why? The same answer as for the title of this thread.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi Matt,

Sorry, but I did not understand who "them" is from your initial post.

Do I think the Illuminati is behind a lot - you bet. Why have we not been
"attacked" since 9/11? Because the organizational changes in America as a country and society are not yet ready to be implemented as a result of the next "attack". Personally, I think we will get hit from within our own borders by the end of Oct 2005 (a mere 5 1/2 months from now) and this "attack" will be much worse than 9/11. I think it will include biological or nuclear material in multiple cities.

This will allow for more radical changes and "security measures" implemented as a result of seeing that the first wave of fixes were not enough to make us "safe."

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Managerie,
I don't and never have known what Matt is or ever has been talking about, in any of his posts.
But I agree with you. We will be hit as you describe. It will allow for the suspension of the constitutional protections that we've taken for granted for so long.
It will suspend elections allowing the present kabul to stay in power as martial law is declared for the "safety" of the American public.
I'm not sure of your time frame, but I believe the actions of the present administration is evidence of what you predict.
They are curiously blatant about the outrageous things they do. They aren't concerned about political fall-out because they don't plan on having to leave. You're right. it's coming.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The people don't know about an illuminati plot because there is no evidence that the illuminati ever existed, at least not outside the bavarian group.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by managerie
Personally, I think we will get hit from within our own borders by the end of Oct 2005 (a mere 5 1/2 months from now) and this "attack" will be much worse than 9/11. I think it will include biological or nuclear material in multiple cities.

I'm curious as to where you get your timeline of October 2005 from, and you can say it' just a hunch, nothing wrong with that.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The people don't know about an illuminati plot because there is no evidence that the illuminati ever existed, at least not outside the bavarian group.

I agree this is the one and only reason.

Our rights are slowly slipping away and no secret society is responsible. The culprits are in plain view and running this country openly.

new topics

top topics

join