It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing Psycic Abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I beleive that every human can harness psycic abilities if techniques are practiced

Ive always had a spirtual connection with myself and have had my prediction dreams, CONSTANT song predictions(while changing stations), and even remember being in bed once, and i was dreaming of an item about to fall, then something actually fell in my room and i woke up...

anyways, if anyone has advice on developing spirtutal skills or anything of that nature plz help

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Go to this site

I found it most usefull

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I guess this isn't going to be great advice - but I found that the more I "try" per say, the less I get.
I think the biggest thing I can do to help bring in more from outside the regular sences is to be non-stresses, relaxed and possative in thinking. I know my personal abilities are more just a connection really than a personal ablility - so maybe those things are not as important in other types of ability.?
Thought I'd throw it out here for you though.
Do try to become aquanted with some deep relaxation and just learn to listen if you can.
From some of the things I've been told when I ask about these things, we all have the 'place' or capability, but it seems that most people fill that 'place' with negative/'bad' things and that space is no longer open. I know - it probably doesn't make alot of sence, it took quite a bit of explination for me to grasp what they were telling me.

new topics

join