It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the biggest mistake you've ever made?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
another mistake i made. It happened when i was 17 to 19, that was alcohol and drugs. Lets say i nearly ruined my life

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hopefully someone will read and learn from all these...but hey...isn't that what we were told prior to making our mistakes?

I'm never good at remembering the important mistakes - Just the ones that spring to mind....lol

Never having kissed the girl of my dreams after our first romantic date....I'm telling ya - The planets were all aligned in a row, the symphony was in full movement, little angels were floating down from the sky with bows and arrows.........And me.....I missed the opportunity.....Needless to say, those last few desperate months spent attempting to rekindle that flame were hopeless....

It breaks my heart every time we try to keep in touch these days....It's a stale attempt at making true love a distanced friendship....

Hmmm....

Quitting my job as sous chef at a fine dining restaurant all b/c I couldn't stand my drunk and cracked out boss.....It's always fun to come within inches of beating a man to death b/c he came to work drunk and methed up, then started harassing me....Imagine paying over $200 for your dinner and witnessing that....The big cheese wasn't too happy, but had no beef with me - He tried to calm both of us down and I refused to work there under that low-life......As a result of my leaving, he was given the boot a week or so later......I could have come back and ran that place and had my dream job.....

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think this says it best: me-->

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Text would be one night where i didnt have the guts to end my life....sometimes, i wished i did.

EH???...what the feck is that all about.....if you could see the misery selfish actions like this can cause you wouldnt even mention it.....im sick of people going on about suicide....and 'having the guts to do it'...its the easiest way out ever...leave everyone else to deal with the pain whilst you feck off to Vallhala or where ever your going......

Jeez dude....no disrespect meant but that would definatley end up being a regret....certainly for your friends and family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join