It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Map Of Area 51 ( Real Pics) (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Area 51 could be located with GOOGLE SAT…At first I didn't really know how to go about searching. I tried to scroll up the map a bit, hoping to accidentally stumble upon the military's worst best kept secret, but it was too no avail...

maps.google.com
This is not a news artical just something i found.

Who knew Nevada was full of deserts and mountains???Once I had figured out the GENERAL area of the base, I now had to discover which direction Groom Lake was actually located. Not having a single CLUE if Area 51 was east or west of Rachel, I decided to do a general google search for key terms that would HOPEFULLY reveal better geographical details. here's the PIC

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Sorry if this has already been done but i did not see it anywhere on the ATS site. Below is another site i found it shows the building layout of area 51. It matchs almost perfectly to the Satellite pics. Well thats all, let me know what you think about this.

Related News Links:
www.dreamlandresort.com

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Its been mentioned before buddy, but pretty cool huh?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Which part?? The part where u can see area 51 or the mart that its been said already... I dont think its news either...

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Not to mention that MS Terraserv and numerous other online satpic sites also had area 51 photography.

And the terraserv ones alow you to zoom in deeper too.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Which part?? The part where u can see area 51 or the mart that its been said already... I dont think its news either...

The whole thing.
ATS thread: Area 51 secrets unveiled by Google

top topics

join