It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats' urge Gore to run

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Monkey

I am only a student in dragonrider's view of the cabal. He is an intelligent analyst, never to be dismissed, but his focus is primed from absorbing much more information than I have.

I have posted elsewhere that at least these elements have been in the conspiratorial processes of and corrupt practices of the Bush administration:

1. PNAC infiltration into government and incumbent administration

2. Election rigging and Supreme Court ruling leading to appointment of current 'president'

3. 9/11 complicity and cover-ups

4. Campaign to go to war (long range pre-determined plan) based on orchestrated litany of lies with captive media

Those are the only Bush-related conspiracies I have posted on. I am sure that if I was in the administration, I could label many more.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
As I c it we all agree in something... we have deceiver in office. So y all the fighting.?

Peace~
Hellfireburns

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Careful, hellfire, you are on a republican controlled site. Notice the warnings?

Contrary to what you might think, no one is warned for their political views or for any of thier views for that matter. A simple click on Colonel's warnings will show he was warned for abusive comments towards another member which is not tolerated at ATS.

If anyone would like to ressurect this thread feel free, but if it continues in this manner it will be locked. If you have a complaint then use the complaint feature or u2u a staff member.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Hellfire: As you can see from the monkey's last post, I wasn't lying.

to paraphrase MA

DENIED

but keep playing the role of victim, i find it amusing.

No victim here. I jst tell the truth. ANYONE can say anything about me but EVERYONE knows I tell the truth. (I have a rep for that)

lol telling someone you were warned for voicing a differing political view from those who run this board is far from fact, it is a theory at best. but really its just an opinion you have. i see others who voice their differing views but dont get warned.

but keep thinking they're out to get you. lol

here, wrap some aluminum foil around your head, just in case they might be trying to read your mind! hahahahaha

one thing to have a little paranoia, quite another to be delusional. of course we never really know where the line that devides the two really are do we?

MA i think maybe you didnt understand my question. not sure. i think this is above bush. what we're talking about in this thread is a sideshow for something else. if this florida crap were a real conspiracy it was a bad one.

i think there is much more to this than bush and gore and a frigging election.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Careful, hellfire, you are on a republican controlled site. Notice the warnings?

Contrary to what you might think, no one is warned for their political views or for any of thier views for that matter. A simple click on Colonel's warnings will show he was warned for abusive comments towards another member which is not tolerated at ATS.

If anyone would like to ressurect this thread feel free, but if it continues in this manner it will be locked. If you have a complaint then use the complaint feature or u2u a staff member.

Oh, you are too funny. Well, I don't lie:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, what does that make you?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It ALWAYS makes me smile when the truth is shown.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i see colonel has a hard time recognizing sarcasm.

but then again he feels everyone is out to get him so of course he missed the sarcastic nature of williams post.

good job, you've cracked the conspiracy colonel you get 1,000,000,000 points.

you're in the conspiracy hall of fame now. congrats.

AGAIN....if he didnt want you on the board you wouldnt be here, plain and simple. you're still here and you're still posting so obviously your paranoia that the "republican controlled board" is out to get you is for naught.

seriously, calm down colonel.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Gore, Dean, Bush, does it really matter? It's just the same crap they shuffle around every 4 years...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   

but then again he feels everyone is out to get him so of course he missed the sarcastic nature of williams post.

AGAIN....if he didnt want you on the board you wouldnt be here, plain and simple. you're still here and you're still posting so obviously your paranoia that the "republican controlled board" is out to get you is for naught.

Thank you.

But, don't get me wrong. I love posting on this site. I LOVE warring with republicans and winning. And being that I win aggressively, The Colonel is marked. No worries.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Gore, Dean, Bush, does it really matter? It's just the same crap they shuffle around every 4 years...

Ya gotta still have hope. If not, what's the point in even waking up. As my Mom always said, everything lasts just for a time.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Monkey

Not sure of the timing of one of your recent posts that suggests maybe I didn't understand the level of the conspiracy, as I labelled four conspiracies - three of which the criminals in the incumbent administration will be brought to account for.

I think you were being too cheeky and noisy a monkey at the time. As I understand it, you are in a cage, and Colonel prods and pokes you until the zookeeper boots him out (not the other way around).

You could watch the relevant Ren & Stimpy episode to get a better grip on that role?

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thank you.

But, don't get me wrong. I love posting on this site. I LOVE warring with republicans and winning. And being that I win aggressively, The Colonel is marked. No worries.
\

what is it that you feel you are winning exactly??? warnings? do you think getting warnings, playing the role of victim when you are not and irritating people are winning you something?

i dont think its just republicans you like warring with as i am not republican and yet you have had at it with me before. i think you just like to be confrontational. noone here is your true enemy. do you know who your real enemy is? the people who want you to continue think you HAVE to argue with those of a differing opinion. and they been taught the same thing. this "dems Vs repubs" war the common people fight among each other is encouraged for a reason. and i am rather surprised you dont see that. these petty little wars you insist on having with people on this board is keeping you from finding out things those you defend (democrats) and those you despise (republicans) dont want you to know. but if you feel this "warring" is getting you somewhere then please, by all means, dont let me stop you. but i think you're being a little shorted and you're missing the bigger picture here.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thank you.

\

what is it that you feel you are winning exactly??? warnings? do you think getting warnings, playing the role of victim when you are not and irritating people are winning you something?

i dont think its just republicans you like warring with as i am not republican and yet you have had at it with me before. i think you just like to be confrontational. noone here is your true enemy. do you know who your real enemy is? the people who want you to continue think you HAVE to argue with those of a differing opinion. and they been taught the same thing. this "dems Vs repubs" war the common people fight among each other is encouraged for a reason. and i am rather surprised you dont see that. these petty little wars you insist on having with people on this board is keeping you from finding out things those you defend (democrats) and those you despise (republicans) dont want you to know. but if you feel this "warring" is getting you somewhere then please, by all means, dont let me stop you. but i think you're being a little shorted and you're missing the bigger picture here.

Dude, valium. Its not good for everybody but good for some people.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Monkey

Not sure of the timing of one of your recent posts that suggests maybe I didn't understand the level of the conspiracy, as I labelled four conspiracies - three of which the criminals in the incumbent administration will be brought to account for.

I think you were being too cheeky and noisy a monkey at the time. As I understand it, you are in a cage, and Colonel is prods and pokes you until the zookeeper boots him out (not the other way around).

You could watch the relevant Ren & Stimpy episode to get a better grip on that role?

my theory (if you can call it that) is above those you are talking about. the people you are refering might have something to do with the florida sideshow but like i said they are just pawns in a bigger game of chess. there are those you dont see on tv who are charge. bush isnt really in charge, you dont believe that do you? he's a figurehead! someone, or something needed him in the there. for what i dont know. what you have mentioned is linked to it i believe but i think its worse than that. far worse!

he isnt poking and prodding and noone has rattled my cage. me and colonel are getting along fine. (all things considered of course)

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Dude, valium. Its not good for everybody but good for some people.

suit yourself, if you want your eyes half shut thats your right.

i'd rather keep mine open to bigger possiblities that are out there.

lol keep fighting the fight they want you to fight. be another sheeple. who am i to stop you?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
But, to answer your point. I also feel that it is important to tell the truth. As I said before, MA and myself both agree but have differing styles. He uses a rapier and I use a broadsword but in effect boith of us are trying to achieve the same. To tell the truth b/c to lay down and just say "it just politics and they just want us to fight," that to me is to lay down and let life happen instead of being proactive.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   

But, to answer your point. I also feel that it is important to tell the truth. As I said before, MA and myself both agree but have differing styles. He uses a rapier and I use a broadsword but in effect boith of us are trying to achieve the same. To tell the truth b/c to lay down and just say "it just politics and they just want us to fight," that to me is to lay down and let life happen instead of being proactive.

i do not suggest nor have i suggested "laying down". however we the people are not in control. even those we vote for (and those we dont) arent even in control, other people control them and they who control them control us as well. this whole two party system we have is set up this way for a reason. so we are distracted and argue about those we THINK are in power while those who are in power pull more strings than we know at this point.

the best way to conquer a people is to divide them. the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and in this case we are doing them a favor on "both sides of the aisle" as it were.

does this make sense at all?

all i'm saying is what you see on the surface is a sideshow and the infighting we do only helps them and hurts us in the long run. or do you think people shouldnt get along show solidarity and go after those who would only seek to conquer us and do as they please at our expense?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join