It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arcane School

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Does anyone have any information about the Arcane School. I recently received some documents in the mail from the school inviting me to join?? What is it?

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
ala Hogwarts style...that professes to teach courses in such subjects as herbology, charms, spells, etc. I believe this is what you're referring to... There may be more than one...

Here's one that I found...

www.anpu.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I don't think this is the same at all. The documentation I received seems much less hokey than what is available on the site you posted. There are three centres for the Arcane school in London, Geneva, and New York (120 Wall Street). From the documentation I know that these aren't actual schools that you attend, they are resource centres (libraries) that offer guidance in areas such as meditation.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
the one I posted is just an example. I remember seeing a story on CNN, about an actual school (physical school) that taught such courses, somewhere in England. They did the story when the last Harry Potter movie came out...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm looking more for information about the Arcan school itself, what is it all about, what does it teach, what's the background other than Alice Bailey? Are there any prominent members of society who belong to the Arcane School? I'm not sure the Arcane School has any resemblance to "Harry Potter" seems to predate JK Rowling.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The Arcane School was established by Mrs. Alice A. Bailey in 1923 to help meet an obvious and growing demand for further teaching and training in the science of the soul. The School is one of many activities of the Lucis Trust.

A simple search on "arcane school" turned up quite a bit... Try it, and I think you'll find what you're looking for...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think most of that stuff is in the documentation that I received. Is the Arcane school anything like the Free Masons? Also the actual description of the teachings are fairly vague. Do you know of any prominent members of society who belong?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lukefj

It is an education charity that is based around ‘Right Human Relations’ global wise. In order to learn to respect each other; have compassion and love for each other, no matter outer seeming differences. To realise that deep down at soul level we are all one. To oppose deep entrenched materialistic tendency towards using all others as well as the lower kingdoms for your own desires at the cost of the rest. This financial crisis that we go through now is part of the result of this, there are other costs also. It does not matter how you view yourself, be it innocent or otherwise, we all will have to pay the price materialism. Therefore balance in all areas is needed be it material, emotional, spiritual. Just some idea of balance. So that we do not go too far forward in any direction, too fast. I came across your answer by accident (there is no accident) so hope I have helped you with your question. I am not perfect either [big smile and hug for you] many blessing to you, morry

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lukefj

Arcane School teaches occult (hidden) science. But, unlike other organizations that also teach the emphasis in Arcane is in application of what is learned in the current world setting. The emphasis is not so much to do with any personal achievement or experience but rather it is a process wherein the student, and there are many, learns to identify what he or she is particularly suited for and then steers the "worker" in that direction. The big difference from other schools is "group work" rather than individual. Arcane has little in common with the Blue Lodges (American Masonic). If you have received a packet then you must have read something like I just typed here.

Arcane students/workers are to be found throughout the world but they will prefer not to draw attention to themselves. I will say, somewhat reluctantly, that Arcane goes far beyond what other schools teach.

PM me for more but here is their mailing address.

Arcane School
120 Wall St., 24th floor
New York, NY., 10005
edit on 17-3-2011 by trailertrash because: typo

new topics

top topics

join