It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im back any1 remember me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow this site changed dramatically
Its so confunsin i didn't know how to write a new post

Anywayz does any1 remember me???

Might as well post somethin here ummm

Theory: Bacteria lives with us and all around us. They need us and we need them. We dont see them(Most of them) but they co exist besides us.....Well i belive that this is the same type of relation with Us living Humans and GHosts.. Ghosts are everywhere we just are accusttommed to them like we are to bacteria. We cant see them but only on rare ocassions... My theory is hard to explain in words so u probably wont understand it...
Its like umm Ghosts Like bacteria Run around freely unseen..We dont notice them like we dont notice floatin bacteria and only we can see some bacteria with our own eye just like sometimes we see ghosts with our own eye

Tell me wat ya think

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
WARNING (SPOILER): If you haven't seen the Others (movie), and don't want to spoil the twist, read no further....

I liked the scenario used in "The Others". The idea being that both ghosts and humans were in the same house, though were only rarely aware of each other...and didn't realize they were dead. Instead, they thought they were human, and that the humans were ghosts... Interesting idea...

join