It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this information true!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
What a wonderful discussion to continue. I myself own a global wellness Rife unit. It is a pad/cylinder style device. I have let a few cancer sufferers use it. One skin cancer one bone cancer. Neither individual has cancer anymore. My unit cost me 1,400 bucks and that was with the medical discount I got for being in the massage therapy industry and promising to use it in my business. After I bought it I learned I could of done better. It uses a preset frequencies choosen by "channels" rather than tuneing in spesific frequencies. Still I didn't get riped off by buying something like an F-scan unit which is not a rife machine in any sense of the word but marketed as such.

Serious research information into Dr. Rifes' work is shared at a yahoo rife group I belong to. They keep up with the latest discoveries and advancements in the field. The majority of them focus on two points. The understanding plasma rife device and the acceptence of Rife therapy by the AMA by offering evidence of its effectiveness(although the Rife Lyme yahoo group focuses more on the latter).

Some of the lateest Rife studies and findings can be found Rife here

As long as we in the western world live in tyranny this technology will continue to be supressed. Honestly ever other street light in America ought to be a plasma rife unit...but then how would our soceity cope with a disease free population with lifespans into the 100s?

[edit on 9-8-2007 by titorite]

[edit on 9-8-2007 by titorite]

Im really interested in rife technology. Could you tell me what you discovered so far these past few years? Did you heal anything with your rife machine? Where could i get one, not a fake one, but the real deal? I know there are a lot of fakes on the web. I'd like to make my own experiments. I have a keratoconus and would like to see if i can heal it or make my cornea react to certain frequencies.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I know some cancers are caused by viruses....HPV causes cervical cancer in women....HIV is resposible for certain skin cancers...but I don't think cancers ARE viruses...no.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi there, great post! Very informative. I stumbled across it whilst doing research into sound frequencies and there benifits, specifically the 528 HZ frequency, or (the miracle tone). To be honest, for the last 8 years or so I have done my fair share of research into the REAL world and it's goings on. Starting with the 9/11 'conspiracy', and most other major 'terrorist attacks', the banking system, NASA and other space agencies, McDonald's, Hollywood, Disney and the Media. The fraudulent court systems and corrupt governments out for making a profit for themselves like the pharmaceutical companies depending on the suffering and death of innocent men, women and children. Believe me, the list goes on into the things I have looked into and found overwhelming evidence to support. The fact is, things are portrayed to us in a certain way by the authorities, governments, the media and in TV PROGRAMS and films. They want to keep us in a state of disharmony. If we are constantly in fear, stressed, over worked, struggling to get by because of extortionate taxes, inflation and recessions, if we all remain miserable and consume to keep us 'happy', as well as entertain ourselves with their brainwashing propaganda, then we will all remain sick and diseased and be in full dependence of their services. It is all so that the 1% remain wealthy and abundant, whilst the other 99% of us starve, become homeless or die of disease. They are fully aware of the benefits of sound frequency as much as they are aware of the damage they are causing to create their wealth. Which is why they don't want this information getting out and will even go to the lengths of paying people to dish out disinformation online to cause confusion. I have no idea how much you know about everything but you seem to be aware that things are not the way they appear in this world. It is our job as intelligent, reasonable human beings to start coming together and helping each other to really figure out who we are and what we are capable of, because from my experience, we are amazing creatures that can cure ourselves by simply being positive and believing we have the power to do it. Not to mention the DNA repairing frequency of 528 which does the same. The true information of life, is and has been suppressed and we have all been fed lies, controlled and manipulated into being good little sheep that go to work, pay our taxes, consume, grow ill and die. Then we teach our children to do the same. Don't you think life could be amazing for each and every person in the world if we all decided to say 'no' and stopped conforming to what society says we should eat, buy, look like, do, etc. If we all just stopped using pieces of valueless paper for currency and started trading and bartering instead. Or better still, divide the worlds wealth evenly so that people were not starving to death and living rough. We have so many laws and legislation enforced by corporate officials but the basic human rights of people are not being met. It is ludicrous. At the very least, each person alive should have care, food, water, shelter and access to knowledge. These basic human requirements are not being met. Fact. It's time for a change. It's time for us to join forces and get the word out so we can at least say that we tried. Forget ego and fear and do what's RIGHT!

Sorry about the essay, I guess I got carried away. I felt the urge to write to you are I could sense your passion in your writing and I have that same passion that drives me to cure the world of sadness and sickness and replace it with happiness and wellness. Help me! 😄

a reply to: Hunting Veritas

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hunting Veritas

This may be of interest to you.

www.cancerisafungus.com...

I personally know someone who cured themselves of Cancer using Sodium Bicarbonate.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
My family has owned a RIFE machine for years. It works. BUT...it's not some magical cure all (nothing is). First of all, just like conventional medicine, you have to know what you're dealing with before you can target it. Say you have a respiratory illness and you think it's viral, so you run a viral sequence. But it's really being caused by something else. Then, it's not going to help.

Or, I suffer from Carpal Tunnel. There is a Carpal Tunnel sequence. But holding the electrodes actually made it WORSE. Plus, my CT has been so horrible lately because I'm pregnant and full of extra fluid. Even a RIFE machine can't compete with that.

On the other hand, when I was younger I had a gash on my arm from a horseback riding accident. It was starting to get infected. I ran infection and I literally watched as the swelling and redness went away. Same thing with a UTI starting. Drink lots of cranberry juice and water, run UTI on the RIFE and it never went into full blown infection.

Not sure about cancer. It would depend on the type of cancer, the severity of the cancer, if you were running the right frequencies and how religious you were about running the machine, plus what other measures you were taking (diet, etc.)

Overall, RIFE machines are the real deal. But it's not magic.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
the instructions and use....look up hulga clark.....in her book free online right now for ya.....the cure for all cancers.....is one book...there's more even from that dr/author.....Royal Rife's zapper......cool, huh!!!!
edit on 17-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 17-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join