It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd world war coming North Korean nuclear test

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The reason the South Koreans don't want us to invade is because North Korea has every rocket, missile, and artillery piece in their entire military aimed directly at Seoul

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
im not too worried about this. What would NK gain from nuking anybody? A BIG mulitlateral bombing followed by an invasion. NK would gain absolutely nothing.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Hhehe Kim is alot smarter the Bush and a hell of a less reckless, do me a favour and dont be like all other americans(hypocritical and ignorant)

Oh you have got to be kidding..............Bush might be a little slow in the brain, but there is no way anyone in their right mine could stick up for Kim Jong Ill. I don't care what your political beliefs are, anyone who has done anyone research into N.K. knows it's a hell hole.

At least where ever you are at you have the right to speak your political beliefs. Try going to N.K., make a joke about Kim's hair, see if you and your whole family aren't in a goulag inside of 8 minutes.

Besides....the thread is about north korea and it testing nukes, setting off a war. Did you have an opinion about that or was your post just another " grunt grunt grunt America Bad grunt grunt" posts?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
U.S.A aint gonna do nothin if North Korea test a nuke.
Just kick back and watch the drama unfold!

[edit on 7-5-2005 by BlazinDragon602]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The security council is going to threaten NK with sanctions? Is it just me or does it seem like Kim really doesnt care about the welfare of his people. Sanctions will do nothing, Hes gunna do a test though, just to show that he can. But that just means one less nuke he can use on SK

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What the heck was THIS then?

jeffinkorea.blogs.com...

windsofchange.net...

(using a non-news source for the link)

Remember that?

So what was it then?

I'm betting actually that it has something to do with the OTHER explosion that happened that almost got his train.

Remember THAT?!

www.abc.net.au...

I think someone INSIDE the country is REALLY trying to take his azz out. I think this is why you have explosions the size of small nukes because they can't get close to him only in the general area and want to clean up any evidence too.. SO.. a big big big boom is required to take him out. ONLY PROBLEM.. I'm betting he is paranoid as hell and doesn't allow his exact location and times to be announced in any way to the public.. so its all hit and miss (probablly a coup attempt too.. so its probablly their own military).

Sooooo.. if he knows his time is up (or could be) there might be some anxiousness there that could make them do something stupid.. like testing a nuke on japan. That would be so frelling inexcusable though.. its too bad that the world would instantly smoke every presidential palace in the country.

I think that missile towards Japan AND the nuke test is sorta saying.. "We can and will do this RIGHT NOW if we wanted to.. but we don't WANT to, as long as we get more money."

I'm kinda surprised.. with the way things are going at the moment.. that they don't just pacifiy him for the time being (its like the US is saying they don't have the money) and then take him out later.. its almost like THEY WANT the conflict to happen.. because this could be over FOR NOW already, they could have just given him what he wants.. so the US can go back to screwing up the M.E. ... since they have already been in SEAsia AND Korea AND Japan and done enough there already. I believe that the REAL U.S. forgin policy is "if we can't fix it.. we'll make it all worse."

There is obviously something TOTALLY happening over there.. its all just 'too much stuff' happening. Including that missle shot at Japans general direction (if that even happened).

Actually.. I wonder if the 'odd' stuff that has been going on over there is an attempt to STOP this nuke test... I wonder what NK is asking for in these negotiations.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
1. A lot of news commentary is being devoted to N.K. conducting an underground nuke test. - This is an indication that a lot of eyes are starting to look at this as a serious issue.

2. We have been at war with N.K. for a very long time. - We went, we fought head to head, we made an accord, built a fence, setup patrols, and started the long standoff.

3. Peace negotiations have been stalled for a year. - A nuke test will cancel any peace thoughts from China, Japan, South Korea, and all the Asian neighbors

4. Bridges are set to blow. - I was in South Korea for two months and every bridge facing North is set to blow with explosives. You are at war if your own bridges are set to blow!

5. The world is bigger now. - I don't think the North Koreans understand how populated and interconnected the world has become. They imagine they can be a successful agressor against the world if necessary.

6. U.S. will be have to be invited. - Since we are not the major super power in Asia, I believe that we will have to be invited to help out if North Korea throws a few punches.

TPL

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I too have heard the stories that hole is being dug, consistant with that used in an underground test. At least their not going to test above ground, if the stories are true and indicating correctly.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aggroskater
im not too worried about this. What would NK gain from nuking anybody? A BIG mulitlateral bombing followed by an invasion. NK would gain absolutely nothing.

I believe the bombing would come from the U.S. (maybe the UK) and it seems the other countries will just want to talk and write them letters asking them to please stop.

[edit on 7-5-2005 by andpau66]

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66

Originally posted by aggroskater

I believe the bombing would come from the U.S. (maybe the UK) and it seems the other countries will just want to talk and write them letters asking them to please stop.

lol
yea, US of A is like the only country, a littile help by UK do all the work and cleaning up all the stuff in the world, other country just like at sat there and wine about oh, Americans are blood thrusty racist people lol. tell me a country that would do anything if something goes worng, nope, they just wine lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join