It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Bush pausing for earpiece feed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Syrinx
Go back a little farther..royalty buggers royalty, it's the oldest rule in their special no-plebes-allowed club. The political dynasties in America are no different, remember the Kennedys? Poor JFK was on how many meds? For how many genetic disorders?

Seeker
He didn't abuse drugs? He doesn't come from royal stock? He admitted his prior excesses, and his family is most certainly related to European nobility. So..yeah.

Anyway...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
When I watched his debate with John Kerry I was absolutely convinced he had a feed and the lump in his back only confirmed what I susptected. I think every time he speaks publically he has a feed of someone telling him what to say.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

But hey....don't mind me, just passing by long enough to applaud Jemison for providing a link to something that many here had no clue about.

Thank you seekerof. I hope that others will read the link I provided and educate themselves on this disorder.

Jemison

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I listened to the piece several times, and it seems like it is one syllable short of being "wait a minute". I could be wrong, though.

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Anybody ever see the man speak 20 years ago? He was an excellent speaker, very witty, 100% on the ball.

Now he mumbles and bumbles, mixes words up, can't form a sentence to save his life.

I would daresay his life is very much different today than it was twenty years ago. He was younger, and more importantly, did not have the pressures of being the leader of the most powerful country in the world. He has many, more pressing things on his plate.

The drugs and inbred comments, I'll pass on.:shk:

And if he is wearing an earpiece, so what? Do you think he is the first president or presidential candidate to wear one?

If he has a physical illness, will you hold that against him? Are you upset that his staff may be hiding an ailment? Just remember FDR and JFK, and how long they hid their humanness from the American public.

Don't act like he is the first or the only.

dh

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
He certainly looks as though he's getting a feed
The chip idea would seem the most likely, the more direct given the short time interval. The chip would not necessarily need the listening and repeat information, rather the direct feed to the vocal cortex that would result in the necessary words slurring out of your mouth with only moments of hesitation
This is a living example of how they plan to do things when the chipped population/cell tower connection is finally resolved

[edit on 6-5-2005 by dh]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
After reading the above, Marg, you actually have room to criticize?

I am really getting to the point that I am believing that you hate me to the point to used my lack of English as my first language to insult me.

Been a "mod" and all is very low and distasteful.

I got an excused how about mister president can you tell me his and how about yours on attacking me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join