It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien burial ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thought this was quite intresting! any one no anymore on this, or where there may be some pictures!!!!!

Mr. Kaesberg is a gold prospector and rock hound who lives in California. While digging for the first time in the canyon of Kern River, Bakersfield, Ca. he came across what he considers to be an alien burial site, or possibly the location of a crashed UFO and the resting place of its occupants.

On New Years Eve in 1999, trying to avoid the doomsday talk of the new millennium, Mr. Kaesberg and Jim Ferguson, another rock hunter, went to Kern River. When digging there in one foot of soil, Mr. Kaesberg looked down at his rock sifter and noticed little faces looking up at him, so he looked further and dug more to reveal a total of 22 small rocks all in the shape of alien heads with faces on them. Since then he has revisited the site, managing to pull out 4 more of these faces.

Mr. Kaesberg thinks that these rocks are fossils of aliens that visited and died on this planet millions of years ago. They were found under a huge granite rock, which suggests that the bodies were put there because it would be a safe place where they would not be disturbed.

Mr. Kaesberg was going to have an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan of the rocks, but he is now saving for a CAT (Computed Axial Tomography) Scan, the results of which will show whether these aliens have ever been alive. so Do you belive this?????

(thread title corrected)

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm a noob here
but I found some more info and some PIX for you

www.freewebs.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thanx Apostle....thats great
just had a look!
Them pics are cool!
so i wonder if they are what they seem?
intresting
thanx again
and welcome on board!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well I`m all up for aliens and believing but this my friends is a nonsense. I will not disparage your views on this but instead of alien Burial ground for a title I think you should consider redneck and his rock collection.

These have been about for some while and no amount of research MRI is ever gonna tell you this is anything but rock. Please look at these carefully, consider the evidence and re-assess what you think about these. I`m not entirely sure but this may have come up on the board before do a search and have a look.

[Edited on 30-7-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Yeah, if you stare at a wall long enough you can make out faces. Finding faces in rocks is not the least impressive...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Done a search..nothing came up!
like you said a rocks a rock i just came across it when i was searching about something different...
see what you mean i looked in my cornflakes and seen dogs and cats lol
well i suppose it was something to look at!!

who

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Cassini is right, you can find faces in anything you look at, just look up at a cloud. Outside of the fast the alien heads are about 2 inches tall, at best this is some guy that carved them out of rocks. just my $.02

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I agree, I mena I'm all for believing in life outside earth and such but don't you remember that there were civilizations before ours? I'm sure it's just a carving. The boulder could have been moved there by a glacier/other natural. It's true, there are faces everywhere you look. You just have to look hard.

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well� maybe the Cydonia region of Mars is just a fossil of a gigantic alien head!

PS. Redneck rock collection... pure genius.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnderneathGlass

PS. Redneck rock collection... pure genius.

Hahahahaha.... I haven't looked for hours, but I can't see a dawm face on any of those rocks?!

top topics

join