It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea may test nuclear device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This probably doesnt come as much of a surprise to many as it was always on the cards. The situation with North Korea seems to be becoming more tense and insecure with every week that passes. Good to see that there seems to be a good degree of international cooperation in regards to North Korea's nuclear activities with the intelligence agencies several countries working together. I'm wandering if it did come down to some form of military action against North Korea would it still be an international effort or just the U.S going alone. My opinion is that there would be some international support but maybe just in a logistical way. Anyone else have any ideas on which countries might be involved in military action and whether it would be just logistical support or actual boots on the ground?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yeah NK will probably test a nuke soon. Let's see anyone do anything about it. Really, what can they do? Economic sanctions? Like that will make a difference...
Invasion would be...foolish to say the least. If the US invaded they might hit South Korea, Japan, and the West Coast. I'm not sure we have forces to go in anyway. We wasted them all in Iraq. It would probably be more of a defense than an offense anyway.

Seems like the only country that could do anything about it would be China.

[edit on 5/6/2005 by Flinx]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Maybe we outta test our D-5 sea-launched Nuclear missile on their capital.

Maximu§

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Maybe we outta test our D-5 sea-launched Nuclear missile on their capital.

Maximu§

Maybe you should stop being crazy.

By the way, did you know we already have a far-rightwing Roman-themed guy? Can't have two of you now can we?

top topics

join