It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the deal with anti-semitism?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
www.wcco.com...

Seriously, I don't get it. Don't these people have anything better to do with their time?

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Anti-semitism has had a long history in the world and unfortunately it is still alive and well today. Well you have heard the contention that the Jews run the USA; I have seen statements such as that posted on this forum recently. It is anti-semitism in action. It was the same type of argument that Hilter used in the 1930's (i.e., the Jews controlled Germany with all their money). You would think the world would know better by this time, but it just seems that bigotry against the Jews just won't go away.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
"The jews control Americal" or "america's money rests in the hands of jewish bankers" or "the US media are being controlled by jews" are ancient clichees which are being heated up by statements like "The jews control America and the americans know that" from neanderthal Sharon. In my opinion this all doesnt qualify as antisemitism (Sharon certainly isnt anti-semitic), just as not factual. It's highly equivalent to other delusions the american far-right is prey to , like "we're liberating the iraqi people from the evil tyrant Saddam" .. or "France betrayed us". The latter two are, by the way, state-endorsed by the US, therefore much more violent stereotypes.

[Edited on 31-7-2003 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
We've been along this road so many -perhaps too many -times on ATS.
The deal is this: confuse "Zionist" with "Israel" , "Israel"with "Jew", "Jew" with "Semite" and equate all opposition to any and all of, say, Sharon's policies with the worst excesses of Himmler.
It's called manipulating the witless.
There have been (perhaps still are) anti-Zionists, anti-Israelists (some of them Orthodox Jews- in both cases) and anti-Jew-ists.
There as never been public policy of "Anti-Semitism" anywhere (remember: most Semites, numerically, are Arabs).

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
well, fook it; why not.

anti-semitist receives the most amount of racial strife media attention than anything in the world. Why? we all know the answer to that one.

TPTB also use, and always have used, the jewish people as a scapegoat commodity. several of the elitist TPTB are(were) quite jewish, but this has nothing to do with the overall culture nor its religion. it has more to do with a conscious agreement of them selling their soul to the devil (metaphorically) while agreeing to commit to alifetime of destruction and despair.

antisemitism is publicized on such a large scale, often in situations that call for "jumping the gun" to protect the elitist Zionists. everyone knows they are corrupt turdbaskets by now, and even their own comrades know the same as WInston Churchill proclaimed over the document (a TPTB manifesto known as the Protocols of the LEarned Elders of Zion) "this is nothing new. the growing influence of the zionists within europe is largely noticeable" (yes, I paraphrased)

then of course, TPTB also throw cannon fodder at the Jewish culture, with stuff like "they run the media. the banks." ETC. when really, it's just a scapegoat for TPTB who really owns pretty much anything that you can spend money on and get a receipt for

new topics

top topics

join