It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First mainstream 911 breakthrough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Source
www.911blogger.com...

Direct Stream / Download
911blogger.fileburst.com...

Torrent
www.911blogger.com...

People of America, people of the world. This is not the time to argue amongst ourselves.
If a democracy must prevail, information must be given to the people, it has not.

Now we the people must take it upon ourselves to become the media, to become the voice of information. Let all make their own dececion in accordance with their own conscience, but first and foremost, the people has a right to know.

Does a jury not hear the arguments of both sides before judgement is made? Should the people not be given a chance to form their own opinion in a free society?If America is still free, why are the people not given these opportunities? Would anyone participating in spreading this information not be doing a patriotic deed?

Remember, a democracy is a form of government where the people always get the leaders they deserve.

Throughout history, the people has always triumphed in the end. They are outnumbered if we choose to resist.

--
Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph.
-- Haile Selassie

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The above WMV link doesn't work. This one does:

911blogger.fileburst.com...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hello Wecomeinpeace

Thank you for the link correction. It would be interesting if you would share your thoughts on Dr. Griffins talk. Please feel free to do so...

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
``

thanks for the heads-up

however, i'll choose the safe way
and see (saturday 7 may 2:30 PM est on C-Span)

what the professor has to offer/reveal

s/studio

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, I didn't really have anything to add, but since you pressed me...

Griffin's presentation was interesting, although I think it would have been a lot more powerful if he had used images and documents to support his speech. However, to give him credit, his presentation is a summary of the contents of his book and not meant to stand alone.

The content of his presentation was a synopsis of theories and evidences that are already out there, and have been out there for some time now. There was nothing "new" presented in his speech. That being said, the most important factor here is Dr. Griffin's presentation being broadcast on C-Span, and such information and evidence like this is filtering out into the mainstream. This hopefully heralds an awakening amongst the greater American populace regarding the serious questions surrounding 9-11.

For me, the most interesting part was in the Q&A at the end where Griffin was asked:

"An inside job of this magnitude involves the conspiracy of a lot of people. How come there is no leak, nobody cracking, nothing?"

I've taken the time to transcribe his answer below (mainly for folks with dial-up) because I feel it's a very important question, and Griffin, despite his dry manner, explains it well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Griffin: [...] "So, is it possible that very many people could be involved in a conspiracy and keep it silent for a long time? Well, YES. Remember the Manhattan Project? A lot of people were involved in that and that was kept secret for a long time...and we've looked back, now we know that lots of previous conspiracies were kept silent for a long time. America's first attack in Indonesia; we had a full-scale war going on there, and until a book was published on it in the late 90's hardly any Americans knew about it, it was kept secret for a very long time.

If you add to the fact that [...] many of the people involved are government and/or military employees who take an oath. Like these FBI guys [referring to two FBI agents who approached Attorney David Schippers, of Clinton impeachment fame, to help them get the story out that the FBI had prior knowledge of the impending WTC attacks] they've taken an oath of obedience. If they violate that...originally they were evidently hoping that Schippers could get a trial so they could be subpoenaed, in which case they would have to testify and that would free them from prosecution. But if they just come out and talk, then they're prosecuted and sent to prison for the rest of their lives maybe; they can't support their families. And in some cases, people are told, 'Well, you know Joe, if you start talking about this somebody's gonna get really mad at you and I don't know how we're gonna protect your wife and kids.' Would you talk, particularly when there's nobody asking you to come forward? Did the 9-11 Commission make a general appeal and say, 'Please, if you've got any information on this come on this and talk to us.'? No. Nobody was invited other than government employees. And so, if you go to the mainstream media they ridicule you. So who's going to risk their family's lives to come forward? So, no, I am not surprised that a rather large number of people could be involved.

Also you know we have previous examples of things that went on, and people who knew got killed. How many people who apparently had some knowledge about JFK's assassination ended up dead? A lot of people know about that, so they know what can happen. So, no, I'm not surprised.

But the fact is that nevertheless, some people are trying to come forward - these FBI agents. Sibel Edmunds has been trying to come forward and tell her story for many, many months now. As I report in my book on the 9-11 Commission Report, she testified to the commission for 3.5 hours. She told them very specific things. She's since then written a public letter to Chairman Kean reminding him of what she told the commission, such as that their Iranian ??? had told them that Osama Bin Laden was planning an attack in the United States pretty soon. The translator who got that information was told to keep quiet within the FBI. She told the FBI [I think here he means the 9-11 Commission] about that, the other translator told the FBI [again, the 9-11 Commission] in his 2.5 hours of testimony. None of that appears in the 9-11 Commission Report. All that you learned of Sibel Edmunds, one tiny little note says that she has some suggestions that FBI should follow its own policies a little more closely. That's all you learned from her. 3.5 hours of testimony. So she has been trying to come forward and some other people too, and they've lost their jobs."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a story related to the FBI agents who were threatened with criminal prosecution by FBI Director Robert Mueller if they spoke out about the FBI prior knowledge revelations.
www.newsmax.com...

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thank you very much wecomeinpeace

I thought Dr. David Ray Griffin lends some credibility to the unanswered questions. When the establishment ignore the questions we think are relevant, a lot of those desperately seeking answers sounds just that...desperate.

Dr. Griffin gives us a voice of reason.

The American empire is spreading it's wings, the eagle is comming....

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Shouldnt this be int the terrorism area????

I will watch the video later and repost what I think.. But i was just wondering why its in the NWO area and not the terrorism area..

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well it's a fair question, but I think when you watch Dr. Griffin you will understand why.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade

Throughout history, the people has always triumphed in the end. They are outnumbered if we choose to resist.

I'm not so sure that I could trust a quote like that. From what I have read, the NWO seems to disillusion people into believing that we have won and that we are the people in charge. I don't mean to sound hopeless either but I've seen many people say that we outnumber them, but I don't think their strength is in numbers...it's in economical, political, social domination, is it not?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient

Originally posted by Cade

I'm not so sure that I could trust a quote like that. From what I have read, the NWO seems to disillusion people into believing that we have won and that we are the people in charge. I don't mean to sound hopeless either but I've seen many people say that we outnumber them, but I don't think their strength is in numbers...it's in economical, political, social domination, is it not?

Well I think I will say that you are correct in your evaluation of "their power" and I am correct in the evaluation of "the power of the people".

If anyone has succeeded in making you believe the people have no power, you can easily restore your faith in the people. A really easy way would be to simply rent the movie "Gandi". No joke!

If an old man with a cane can throw the British empire out of a country with 350 million poor indians, unarmed. Anything can be done, anything.

Sincerely

Cade

[edit on 9-5-2005 by Cade]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It's not really a secret, if everyone knows about it.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID
It's not really a secret, if everyone knows about it.

And you feel that everybody knows about it? How do make that assumption? Is it on mass media? Or is it your feeling that the US population go to boards like this?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Dr. David Ray Griffin's lecture on C-Span seams to have gotten someones attention....

Now Hustler Magazine is doing a huge interview with him!
www.911blogger.com...

Fasten your seatbelts, this ride is going to be wild!

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jun, 2 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
wow interesting blog site.....I bookmarked it for work tomorrow.
I also found this site as well.. 9-11

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I've just finished watching this video. I must say it was quite informative. Professor Griffin pointed out to some standard 911 conspiracy evidence, though it's a pity that he was not using some pictures or videos to accredit his claims. Mr. Griffin seems to be very intelligent and his appearance is very professional.

Recommended watching..

This link is still working (160MB):
www.911busters.com...

[edit on 2005-12-31 by zer69]

new topics

top topics

join