It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Science Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The workers shall get the percent of the profits. It will increase the purchasing power. Due to the increase, more things will be sold and produced, more people will be able to find a job. The economy will be more stable, the level of living will rise.

You are free person, you don't belong to anyone, you don't owe anything. But you work for the minimum that the employers are ready to pay to you. You are free but you can't ask as much as you want, you can't ask the percent from the profit. You don't have to work just for the salary, but you are forced to. The democratic states exist just for this, to ensure that you get all what you can't get alone. You might request from your state to enforce a new law, to get a percent from the company profit.

You can't just ask for a bigger salary, it will result merely in inflation. But if you get something from the company profit, all is Ok.

To ensure that the level of inflation will be low, the State shops must be a first step. In the State shops things may be sold for the minimal prices, that will hold all the prices down.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Did I miss something, how is that Science related??

You might want to try P@ATS

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
colonel bill?.....i have read quite a few of your posts...im yet to find one that makes much sense to me.....as this is a debate forum why dont you actually ask a question of some description?....what sort of feed back would you like from this post?...what is the point your trying to make?

regards.

join