It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein refuses to sell out Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The Egyptian magazine al-Usbu‘ on Monday, 2 May 2005, published what it said was the text of a conversation between Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on his latest trip to Baghdad during which he visited the imprisoned Iraqi leader. Al-Usbu‘ reports that informed political sources had disclosed the details of the meeting.

Saddam Hussein: Rather history will judge you for your crimes. I warned you before, saying that you would commit suicide on the walls of Baghdad. And here you are paying the price. I want you to go to London and read the records of the British Foreign Office and learn something about the struggle of the Iraqi people against your British friends who are now repeating their mistakes and fighting with you. The Iraqi people are a stubborn people who do not fear death. The Resistance is stronger than you imagine. So I promise you that you will have even more.

[enter[/url]

viva Saddam

[edit on 6-5-2005 by almasad]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry . but there is too much 'copy and paste ' here.

Maybe you could have wrote in your own words and then added the link to the source for people to read?

Sorry about the comment, but to get replies to any post, you have to make them interesting and to get the reader captivated.

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
C'mon, u expect us to believe that ?

As if, there are just too many AS IF's in that story

which is exactly what it is, a STORY>

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Its all TRUE, I was outside the Cell window listening. Don R. & Saddam H. Was having Double Scotch on the rocks, laughing & joking....

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Why should saddam sell out, the imperalist american's are going to put him back in power becuase their war has failed.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
interesting. but hardly believable. where did this conversation come from? were they speaking english, arabic, translators present? its not so much the conversation, but the fact that rumsfeld is actually willing to do that.

let saddam off if he condemns terrorism? -d o u b t f u l l

and this?

viva Saddam

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
this is the same guy who promised the gulf war would be the mother of all battles.....they never even got a fighter plane off the ground !!!!

viva hussein ? are you trying to stir the pot or are you really pro-saddam ?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Actually even if the story is not truth and never happen the person that wrote it did a very good job of pointing out the realities of this occupation in Iraq.

Everything from the MWDs to missing artifacts to the Bremen's mismanagement of money, missing oil is all true.

Actually everything is about true even if the conversation never happen.

The content and issues are true.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Iraqi people are a stubborn people who do not fear death
AND ALLAH

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by almasad

viva Saddam

[edit on 6-5-2005 by almasad]

Saddam did a very good job of keeping the Iraqi insurgency down, by puting people in wood chippers feet first and shooting people in the head in front of their families. He also loved executions on television so that the masses could appreciate his work. For especially naughty people, he would have their head removed in front of their families. Otherwise, people who disagreed with Saddam would just vanish... ahem, tortured and then vanish.

Viva Saddam? Are you suggesting we set him free?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bush43
Why should saddam sell out, the imperalist american's are going to put him back in power becuase their war has failed.

Saddam sold out as soon as he tortured and murdered his own people.

The only thing he will be in charge of is the speed setting the wood chipper will be in when they put him in it.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx
Saddam did a very good job of keeping the Iraqi insurgency down, by puting people in wood chippers feet first

I dislike Saddam very much, however the wood choppers story has been exposed multiple times in the press and here on ATS as a lie. To be more precise, the supposed instrument of torture was a plastic shredder. The story was made up, as I'm sure were many others.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx
Saddam sold out as soon as he tortured and murdered his own people.

Thank you. You have one of my 'Way Above' votes for this month.

The title of this thread is - Saddam refuses to sell out Iraq. What a
sick joke. Saddam NEVER cared about Iraq or Iraqis. He sold out the
minute he got in power. He was living in dozens of expensive
palaces while the Iraqis starved to death. He stole billions of
$$$ of Iraqis and bought off UN officials with the stolen money.
He mass tortured. He mass murdered. He mass raped. He
ordered the mass torture and mass rape of women to happen
in front of their families. He caused wars with Iran and Kuwait.
Thus causing massive grief with the people of Iraq once again.
He is EVIL.

Saddam refuses to 'sell out'?? That's

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
I dislike Saddam very much, however the wood choppers story has been exposed multiple times in the press and here on ATS as a lie.

Shredder/chipper is the same technology. The plastic shredder is actually larger than a chipper and uses the same style hopper. I would like to see the links of the 'hoax' evidence. All similar conclusions I have seen on this only refer to the wikipedia, which is incorrect stating that it was Uday who threw people into the shredder. Indict.org clearly states that the accusations are that Qusay is the one seen personally putting people in the shredder. I have not found anything that refutes indict.org's witnesses claims. None of the human rights organizations give witnesses names.

People still say that the holocaust and 911 were lies. Before I can agree with you that it was a hoax, I need more proof.

top topics

join