It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 month tour is up for most UK soldiers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

It was not my intention to "reck" this thread, in my eyes it was a thread about posting pictures from iraq. And if you want to talk about a positive thing, then the resistance, that's the only positive thing.

I am afriad it was, also this isnt about iraqi resistance its about UK troops.

Good, we agree on something.
But Some people just label other people things though, in what THEY view as bad.

I could say the same about you.

Because since i've seen every aspect, i know your wrong. You may think your right, "in your eyes". But your wrong. I hate that post modernist crap anyway.

Wrong and right dont exist, they are simply created by the mind to define what you find acceptable or unacceptable.
If you have seen everyaspect then you would know that the co-alition IS givieng out aid and repairing what we destroyed, you missed that point out.
Also IF you have seen both sides then you would know that war is bad and supporting ethier side just prolongs the war.

Read what i wrote closely, i said i respect iraqies, not occupation troops. If someone ordered me to shoot an innocent person, and i did, does that make me a hero? NO! It makes me a coward, that's what it makes me.

I did, you say you respect iraqi's who hide behind masks, who fight using guirilla tactics.
Also might I add the tactics used by the iraqi resistance or insurgents are infact killing civilians, tell me how that is right.

I find that hard to belive

Let's take it to U2U devilwasp. It would be more than a pleasure.

Fair enough....U2U away.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"I am afriad it was."

Don't presume to tell me, what my intentions where, thankyou. I didn't even have the intention to walk into this thread in first.

"Wrong and right dont exist,they are simply created by the mind to define what you find acceptable or unacceptable."

HAH, i told you, i don't belive in that post-modernist CRAP! There is a such thing as truth, that's what i belive, and as a consequence, there is a such thing as right and wrong. When you have got the facts, you choose the right path.

"I could say the same about you. "

I'm sorry i don't understand, What do you mean? Say the same about me? say what about me? I think you though i was saying something in refrence to you, i wasn't.

" did, you say you respect iraqi's who hide behind masks, who fight using guirilla tactics. Also might I add the tactics used by the iraqi resistance or insurgents are infact killing civilians, tell me how that is right."

The resistance doesn't kill civilians, why would they hurt their own families, the very thing they are risking their lives to protect? Unlike other peoples families... They hide their faces, as i demonstrated above, because if they don't, the occupation troops may find out who they are, find their families, kidnap them and take them to abu gharib to be raped and tortured.

U2u it is.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

...note this is my last of Fierce posts on this thread. Just answering the last of the personal attacks with personal attacks. It ends here.

Once again you contradict yourself.

Sanc'.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Atcually, i'll think you'll find.

Since i made that comment, i haven't made an personal attack against anyone

Okie dockie?

if you want to continue talking to me, send me a U2U

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Don't presume to tell me, what my intentions where, thankyou. I didn't even have the intention to walk into this thread in first.

I know wrecking when I see it, your intentions are very clear.
Also it doesnt matter to me if you walked in or where dragged in, how you act does matter.

HAH, i told you, i don't belive in that post-modernist CRAP! There is a such thing as truth, that's what i belive, and as a consequence, there is a such thing as right and wrong. When you have got the facts, you choose the right path.

If you believe in the truth then you will believe that the iraqi resistance as well as the co-alition forces have killed civilians by accident.
Also if there is a right and wrong, who sets it?
Me ?
You?

I'm sorry i don't understand, What do you mean? Say the same about me? say what about me? I think you though i was saying something in refrence to you, i wasn't.

I mean that you label people...

The resistance doesn't kill civilians, why would they hurt their own families, the very thing they are risking their lives to protect?

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.yahoo.com.../ap/20050506/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq
news.bbc.co.uk...
Tell me how any one of the above is "protecting" thier own families?

Unlike other peoples families... They hide their faces, as i demonstrated above, because if they don't, the occupation troops may find out who they are, find their families, kidnap them and take them to abu gharib to be raped and tortured.

Can you give me a link where family members have been kidnapped?
Also if they have the courage to attack troops in thier sleep when their eating then how come they dont have the courage to stand and be counted?

U2u it is.

Fair enough, U2U away, I wont start this arguement...

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
" I am from Syria.

I live in Australia. Perth Australia"

Now I can see the reason for her angst. If I lived in Perth I'd be p*ssed off too! I went for a month one afternoon.

BTW It's Britannia Rule (no 'S') The Waves

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
CTID56092

hahhahaha, yes, You know my pain.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Don't you understand?

I'm not even going to read your post, past a glance.

If you want me to look at it closely, send it through a u2u.

The resistance doesn't kill innocent iraqies because they themselves are innocent iraqies too, False flag operations, find out what they are. Then, send a U2U.

The link you asked for, is on page 3.

Thankyou.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
No, please, don't go to U2U. This thread is the most entertaining, off-topic tit-for-tat I've seen in ages.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
sorry wecomeinpeace...
we leave in pieces.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Syrian Sister,

Hello how are things over there right now in your present situation?From both sides there are truths to be told.This is more about perspective if you lived here then you would feel probaly the same way you do now.It's all about survival when it comes down to it in a war situation.People die for what they believe to be a just cause so future generations can live.War is very hard on emotions and everything else.Well even though you are over there I hope no conflict comes to you or your family.This is very sad when we lose our family members to these ideas of freedom.Would you please give us a day to day routine of how you live.I am very sincere to here this and if not please feel free to u2ume.I know things are hard but they are for everyone.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Well even though you are over there I hope no conflict comes to you or your family...Would you please give us a day to day routine of how you live.

I didn't know the war had reached Perth. Usually about the worst conflict that happens there is drunken fights at the WACA.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
mengaurd.

I agree with everything you said in the above my friend, and that's why i support the iraqi resistance, who are the ones really fighting for iraqs freedom. Really this should be done in a U2U
but we aren't arguing are we, this is friendly.

I live in australia, sorry to dissapoint you, but i go to syria frequently. When i go to syria, i live in damascus. It's is said to be the oldest ongoin city in the world, the one we see now, is built over 7 layers of ancient cities, that's why when you dig anywhere you are sure to find some traces of the history of our civilisation, athens is the same i think
. Life there is good, and much much less boring than perth, there is a hussble and bussle and chaos and fun about it, that you can never get in australia. The city opens at 6 am in the morning, and closes at 4 am at night.

here are some pictures of it.

www.damascus-online.com...

Mod Edit: converted images to links to restore thread format

[edit on 16-5-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Is the oldest ongoing market in the world. Yup, it's been open and running and selling things for over a thousand years. It's mostly for the tourists, and your always going to get gipped
especially if you think you got a bargain! but it's still alot of fun!

Anyhoo, bye bye everyon
. enjoy the thread.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
6 month tour is up for most UK soldiers

Well come home lads

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Don't you understand?

Read what I said, I am not going to start the U2U arguement.

I'm not even going to read your post, past a glance.

If you want me to look at it closely, send it through a u2u.

Fine, back down and leave this thread in ruins....

The resistance doesn't kill innocent iraqies because they themselves are innocent iraqies too, False flag operations, find out what they are. Then, send a U2U.

Read my URLS.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
"Read what I said, I am not going to start the U2U arguement. "

Your the one who suggested it in the first place.

It's YOU who is backing down, if your not going to get into a U2U arguement.

I'll keep talking on this thread if you push me, but it's bikerreddie who's going to go and cry. And it's the moderators who are going to get angry at me.

"Read my URLS. "

Go read what false flag ops means.

[edit on 17-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I'll keep talking on this thread if you push me, but it's bikerreddie who's going to go and cry. And it's the moderators who are going to get angry at me.

Cry? Nahh

Tears of laughter maybe with some the narrow minded remarks you make.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
*looks around for the topic*

Can we stop all the personal nastiness? Hmm?

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Cry? Nahh

Tears of laughter maybe with some the narrow minded remarks you make.

moderator. Personall remark.
thankyou.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join