It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 month tour is up for most UK soldiers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
apologises i have deleted my photo bucket, will reload them all and re post the pics

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

hope this works

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
yep, they worked. Good pics.
was the last one down to a suicide bomber by any chance?

I recognize some of the buildings shown.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
My son is now home after being in Iraq for the last 6 months, as are most soldiers who went out with him.

I know others have said it but tell him thanks from me, although I don't support the war in Iraq the soldiers of all nations have my greatest of thanks for serving their country

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Cheers Wizard

I will let him know.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Iraqies celebrate as they capture a US humvee

An elderly women cries , her home destroyed by US bombs.

This Iraqi man’s name is Razaq Al Kazem Al Khafaji. On Tuesday, April 1, 2003, an American helicopter pilot mass-murdered his entire family. Fifteen people. His six children, his wife, his mother, father, three brothers and their wives. They were all murdered in cold blood by an amphetamine-popping, U.S. Army punk flying an Apache attack helicopter.

They were fleeing northwards from American bombing in the south when the demonic helicopter came upon them near the city of Hillah and fired a rocket into their pickup truck.

There are other images, but this site sensor the whole truth, doesn't it.

[edit on 14-5-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What have we done to deserve this?

What?

We have never done anything to you.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

And it is loud and clear

The Resistance is strong!

Iraqies celebrate a downing of a US apache.

VICTORY ! Victory for iraq! Sooner or later, they will kick you out!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The patriots of Iraq are resisting! Victory is theres!

The Mehdi army, trains for the future.

Their northern comrades are united with them.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
All these pictures come from www.albasrah.net...

Is this the propaganda site that has been shut down time and time again by any chance?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Crispy helmet are highly in demand.

Iraqies over joyed that humvee is destroyed!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yep. Those highly trained, switched on brave men look ecstatic.

I wonder if they will be so ecstatic when they become the receivers?

The pictures myself and Jaycee have posted were taken by my son and Jaycee. We dont have to rely on posting pictures that come from a propaganda promoting site.

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The true patriots of Iraq!

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

The true patriots of Iraq!

Ah yes. Thats why they hide their faces then?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So the US don't raid their home, and kidnap their whole family, send them to abu gharib to be raped and tortured.

Iraqi Suspect Says U.S. Troops Took Mother Hostage
By: Waleed Ibrahim, Reuters on: 06.04.2005 [06:13] (117 reads)

(5015 bytes) Print
Iraqi Suspect Says U.S. Troops Took Mother Hostage
Tue Apr 5, 2005 03:50 PM ET

by Waleed Ibrahim

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - An Iraqi apparently suspected by U.S. troops of taking part in attacks in Baghdad accused U.S. forces on Tuesday of taking his mother and sister hostage to pressure him and his brothers into surrendering for questioning.

Batawi, who spoke to Reuters at the offices of a leading group of Sunni clerics, said U.S. soldiers searched his home on Saturday. When they found neither him nor two brothers also on the wanted list, they arrested his mother and sister, he said.

"GIVE YOURSELF UP"

A handwritten sign in Arabic on the front gate of their house read: "Be a man Muhammad Mukhlif and give yourself up and then we will release your sisters.

"Otherwise they will spend a long time in detention."

It was signed "Bandit 6," apparently U.S. Army code, possibly designating a company commander.

When Reuters called the mobile telephone number at the bottom of the message, an American answered, saying he was on a military patrol. Asked about Batawi's accusation, he said: "I can't comment on that. The commander will call you back."
Hours later, a second call elicited the same response before the American, who would not identify himself, hung up.

The U.S. 3rd Infantry Division is active in the area.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This is why.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Bikereddie, glad to hear your son is back. Sorry I haven't replied sooner, just been away on holiday, so it;s not that we don't care!

For the record, my father and several other members of my family are either serving or have served, so I understand what it is like.

Syrian Sister, why do you have to come and bash this thread when a father is welcoming his son home?

Fair enough, you might not agree with the war (hell, neither do I), but I doubt half the troops out there truley believe in it either.

So how about giving them a break and wish EVERYONE (that includes all Iraqis as well) the best and lets hope the killing stops soon enough.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
So the US don't raid their home, and kidnap their whole family, send them to abu gharib to be raped and tortured.

Sorry, but i cant recall saying anything about that.
I started this thread to show and discuss the UK troops coming home after 6 months.
Not to start a "who is right or wrong" debate.

There is a thread you can use for that..

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am glad your son is back home bikerredie.

I hope he never returns to Iraq, ever again.

And i hope the depleted Uranium in his lungs, won't cause any deformaties in his chidlren. They didn't commit his crimes, they don't deserve it.

Certainly no child deserves this, nor iraqi, not british.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Bikereddie, glad to hear your son is back. Sorry I haven't replied sooner, just been away on holiday, so it;s not that we don't care!

For the record, my father and several other members of my family are either serving or have served, so I understand what it is like.

Syrian Sister, why do you have to come and bash this thread when a father is welcoming his son home?

Fair enough, you might not agree with the war (hell, neither do I), but I doubt half the troops out there truley believe in it either.

So how about giving them a break and wish EVERYONE (that includes all Iraqis as well) the best and lets hope the killing stops soon enough.

Thanks for that mate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join