It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO cases in remote areas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone does any research into asking people like in african tribes etc about "objects in the sky"

(how else would you explain a ufo?)

In remote areas the probability of people fabricating stories should be less. The people in areas like this would not have the outside knowledge that many others have.

This brings me to my 2nd point. Do you think if a UFO did indeed crash in an area like africa if the government and people would be more open to say, hey something did crash here and its not man made.

Perhaps they would truly expose something ?

What about places like Iran, Iraq etc ?

I find the idea of asking people like african tribes etc about such things to be a good source. Of course explaining it is another thing.

What I find most interesting about UFO history are cave drawings, wall drawings, rock drawings etc. If they drew these things this long ago, it really makes you think.

Perhaps these people alive today in remote areas can tell us something...

Just a thought.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
yea but if they did find something that did fall from the sky they might believe it is like a symbol from there god and therefore try to potect it tey may be so stupid that if alein did come out the ship they would probaly attack them and start a galatic war which then we would die cause havent even made a warp speed ship!! (sorry got lost in my wee world )

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They'd probably think The Gods Must be Crazy.

But seriously, that is an excellent idea. If UFO's are a worlwide phenomenom there should be some sightings amongst the bushmen in Africa. Great idea!

Anyone want to pitch in and raise money to fly me there?

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reall interesting points

top topics

join