It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & UFOs are a diversion !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
and the government [ I don't think ] implanted all the sightings all over the world.

besides the kooks looking for attention, there are just too many credible witnesses [ it's not a case of either or, it's a case of being both ! ]

what the gov't has done, is intimidate the witnesses into silence [ seems like they don't want the whole world talking about this , but people talk anyways ]

which unfortunately adds credibility to john lears comment, about us being an experiment . and if we discover the experiment, it will be terminated, and will start all over again.

too spooky for me....

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
which unfortunately adds credibility to john lears comment, about us being an experiment . and if we discover the experiment, it will be terminated, and will start all over again.

too spooky for me....

You do know John Lear recanted his claims right?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
nope, missed the recantation

perhaps he didn't want the experiment terminated ?

what were the circumstances ?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Toasted, check out our Guest Speaker Events....it was actually right here on ATS. I believe he recanted more out of a desire to simply be done with the subject though, but yeah, some of his ideas were really out there...

I believe there's always been a grain of truth in the Cooper/Lear ideas, etc. but unfortunately, that grain is surrounded by other grains of sand in a large bucket of untruths and guesses.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
HA! Gazrok, I love it!

Very nice!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join