It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius anyone? ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Vesuvius......your a bad child!

You cannot take over the Aquarian thread.....your not an Aquarious, you may however barrow it from time to time
...typical Gemini behaviour....
...wanting it all your way RIGHT NOW.

I shall think up an appropriate punishment some other time...."yawn".......
Right now I am very sleepy and your antics confuse me....
:
and I may not even care tomarow....like water off a ducks back I am
....aquarians go with the flow.
[edit on 17-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BRING IT!

I'm more aqaurian as i sed before, so ur antics wont work against me! im immune....and oh yeah....At least i can spell!!!!!!! hahahahaaaaa....Aquarious....
*shuffles off to complete plans of world domination*

Were in the transition period moving from pisces to Aqaurius.(both are ages)
All ages usually last a couple thousand years or so... The age of Pisces started around the time of jesus i believe, which is probably why the fish is considered the sign of Jesus(sort of). He was probably teaching people astrology in the sand, and drew a fish alot telling ppl about the pisces age, etc.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i am aquaruis too, but i don't see what difference it makes... what goverens your personallty is your experences.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I am Aquarius, born Feb 14th

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Aquarius ... Jan 26th

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I am Aquarius, born Feb 14th

The first person I've known apart from my great aunt that shares the same birthday as me
Go you!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
At this moment I know of 2 different Aquarian men whom I would classify as sociopaths. Each of these individuals are ignorant bull-headed fools whose mouths run incessantly when confronted. There is no reasoning with these men. Neither has any insight and are completely unable to comprehend how they mistreat others - especially the females in their lives.

Personally, most of the Aquarians that I've encountered in my life, both male and female have been pretty #ty. I'm a Pisces, and thus am a magnet for individuals with predator mentalities.

It's been rough for me throughout my life but I continue to stand and fight for my soul and dignity.

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
my relationships with Aquarians have been pretty "devastating", get behind my evil ones!

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm an Aquarian too Feb 14. How many of us is that now?(Icouldn't be bothered checking)

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm an aquarious as well. Feb. 2nd.
Regards,
Kyle (darkshadowdog)

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Born February 15
and a skillful 'Lefty'. Couldn't have wished for more.

[edit on 18-6-2005 by MisTicaL]

posted on Jun, 19 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neew World Leader
I'm an Aquarian too Feb 14. How many of us is that now?(Icouldn't be bothered checking)

3 of us born on valentines day now

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
WOW Valentine people how KEWL is that???

I continue to be DAZED & AMAZED at just how flippen MANY Aquarians reside at this online ~home~.

Great minds think alike!!

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
aww COME ON.....there has to be MORE out there.........

WHO ARE YOU ATS Aqarians???

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I think I already replied to this, I can't remember and don't have the time to look at the moment, but I'm an Aquarius - January 28th.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm an Aquarius...February 7th.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
ME! I'm February 9th. Aquarius w/Scorpio rising. Tell me i'm not a walking contradiction.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have my sun in Aquarius, my moon in Gemini, and my Ascendant in Libra. I have triple air signs and I hate it
. I wish I had more fire in my chart.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I too am Aquarius... I wonder if it shows?
Feb 16.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Aquarius.....Feb 7th also...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Aquarius here!...Anyone born on jan 21?

Let me first say...WOW...First time i come across soooo many fellow aquariuns!!!...

I thought about world domination alot when i was younger...like...back when i was teenage...Now....cant be bothered...the world does not deserve our ideas...our answers to "meaning of life"...scientific truth...our technology.aso.....(jus look back and see/read what happend to Einstein...Gallileo...Abraham Lincoln...aso.(all Aquariuns by the way)..Our tech. will be missused...great minds will perrish/vanish suddenly....No...they dont deserve our Aquarius way of thinkin...Thou Mother nature (Gaia)...deserve it...i feel its too late to save Her....

Well....those of you still thinkin about savin the planet...humankind...Good Luck!...(Hope not too many Aquariuns will be slaugtered in the progress)....

Dont know about u other Aquariuns...im very paranoid...(who can blame me...see what goes on out there i the world)

Me...on the otherhand...would rather start by creating a City of the free....(mostly Aquariuns/Geminis....
hehehe....and work my way OUT THERE...Eventually OUTER SPACE.....ops!...darn it...ive jus gone and told my secret...(Quick...gemini hunny...scrub the plans...lets get out of here!!!)

I must admit....being influenced by a gemini...(dating a gemini)...you will eventually be borrowing eachothers persoanality traits....How i love geminis....(they are so challenging...lol)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join