It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius anyone? ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
August 10th 1976

i know for sure a president shared it.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Famous people that share the August 10th Birthday......

US President Herbet Hoover.
Singer Eddie Fisher ( Carry Fisher's dad, ya know Princess Lea?)
Sciantist Wolfgang Paul
Actresses Jane Wyatt & Rosanna Arquette
Jazz singer Patti Austin

Maybe a google search would turn up more if your interested?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i found a few more

Antonio Banderas

Jimmy Dean just a few others i was also able to find the lat and long of where i was born.

43.36 lat 116.13 long at 8:37 am

don't have a clue to what it means though

-Aza

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
By Aquarius, do you mean Birthday? Or do you mean one who has already evovled for the epic of the age of Aquarius, coming so fastly toward us?

Just Curious, as this is the "Paranormal Studies" section.

- Fallen One

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I was meaning Astrologically speaking.......not quite in the bigger sense really.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Okie Dokie. I'm Virgo, guess I'm out!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Aquarius, Jan 29th (first post BTW)

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by w00tw00t
Aquarius, Jan 29th (first post BTW)

and a FINE post it is at that!
Welcome to ATS!
If you need help with anything dont hesitate to u2u me my fellow aquarian friend!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I am just a lowly Gemini.

we're lowly now? yes, that we are. gemini reporting. june 6, 1984.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
My fiance is an Aquarius though, so I can I have an invite to the 'in crowd'?

Haha, anyways: LadyV, I read that 20 page thread from a few months ago about religion and witches. let me apologize for deesw, since he is incapable of doing so.
That's actually why I signed to ATS. To help kids like that understand what he believes, and why they believe it.

I'm actually quite interested in Wicca, as I am to all religions and beliefs. I know next to nothing and was wondering if you could shed some light. I had a friend who was begginning to learn it in highschool, but that was long ago. Perhaps this isn't the best thread, so sorry if anyone thinks I'm wasting their time.

So, LadyV, point me in a direction, and I will go there!

- Fallen One

Odd

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
i'm a Pisces, or an Ophiucus depending on whom you ask... i was born right on the cut-off date for the theoretical thirteenth sign of the zodiac.

i fit the classical model of the former rather better, though, if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GGEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMENINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMIN GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GMEINI GEMINI GEMINI GEMINI GEINI GENIMIN EINEINIGM MGEINGIE GEIMNINM...... *wewhhie*
MUHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS THREAD BY THE POWER OF GEMINI!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA TAKE THAT!

....... i also wanted to see how long it would take me to start misspelling gemini....

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
well i forgot to add that i am also aquarius(feb 12).NOw know why i love conspiracy,it was already written for me to check the strange side of the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It is so funny, how people try and put words on thierselves when in reality the words that they put on thierselves is exactly what they want to be at any given time. No matter what you say about yourself you want it to be said. =-) ....

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
It is so funny, how people try and put words on thierselves when in reality the words that they put on thierselves is exactly what they want to be at any given time. No matter what you say about yourself you want it to be said. =-) ....

It is so funny, how people try and makes sense, but can't for the life of them get anywhere near a coherent thought and write it out.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Vesuvius......your a bad child!

You cannot take over the Aquarian thread.....your not an Aquarious, you may however barrow it from time to time
...typical Gemini behaviour....
...wanting it all your way RIGHT NOW.

I shall think up an appropriate punishment some other time...."yawn".......
Right now I am very sleepy and your antics confuse me....
:
and I may not even care tomarow....like water off a ducks back I am
....aquarians go with the flow.

[edit on 17-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I have a question for fellow Aquarians, as well as those who follow astrology.

Are we currently 'in the age of Aquarius'? If so, how long does a typical planet rule over us, as a whole? Is it 12 yrs? If so, does the Aquarian age end in 2012?

I have to give credit where credit is due. I must confess that my awesome Astrological wisdom has come purely from my annual reading of 'Today Is Your Birthday' predictory section of my local Sunday tribune.

[In other words: I may ask dumb questions because I know nothing about this subject; however, I'm definately interested in learning.]

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
I have a question for fellow Aquarians, as well as those who follow astrology.

Are we currently 'in the age of Aquarius'? If so, how long does a typical planet rule over us, as a whole? Is it 12 yrs? If so, does the Aquarian age end in 2012?

'Ages' occur as Earth passes through each of the Constellations (thus the 'age'). It'll make a full sweep of all 12 in just under 26,000 years.

This should get you started:

www.crystalinks.com...

Definitly not the most professional or informative, but quite easy to understand as you are a beginner in Astronomy/Astrology.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
If so, does the Aquarian age end in 2012?

The Age of Aquarius starts in 2012, it dosent end then.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Mods plz delete this post, something wierd happened and it double posted....thankyou
-Dani

[edit on 17-6-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join