It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius anyone? ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Im aquarius january 20

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Feb 4th...

...I am one too!!!

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Aquarian here February 6, a big day in our history as it's shared with many other noteable people like ronald Reagan, Axel Rose, and Tom Brokaw just to name a few.

I seem to have a lot of the charecteristics of the sign as I am always dreaming of new and different things and actually do have an idea that I have worked on for about 5 years now short of a business plan. This is something that could quite posibbly throw poverty right out the window.

I was once maried to A Pisces for 8 years and it was hell. I just couldn't get used to telling her I loved her everyday let alone 10 or 20 times a day. She was just to much into that need to be reassured of my love, that wasn't for me.

My best friend is a Taurus and we have known each other our entire lives (I don't know what the difference is here). We literally grew up from the time we were babies. He just understands me and I can trust and count on him more than anyone I've ever known.

I have been in teh Army for 12 years and currently in Iraq and love the life which is something I think isn't supposed to be for aquarians, correct?

Oh yea you left out the radio, they seem to put out a lot of static when I come around them.

Why is it that you were so interested in finding out who are Aquarians here? Is it because we are dreamers and entrepreneurs and therefore are the most logical choice to be conspiracy theorists as we would love the different points of view?

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
Why is it that you were so interested in finding out who are Aquarians here? Is it because we are dreamers and entrepreneurs and therefore are the most logical choice to be conspiracy theorists as we would love the different points of view?

Seems to me like you about answered your own question there

YES........and because I am Aquarius.....and knew a couple more were on the boards, so I thought I would ask and look into it.
Low and behold there are troops of us here, and I am not surprised at all. Aquarians are known as the most cerebrealy STRANGE people...thinking odd thoughts..saying outlandish things..speaking before thinking and all that.......being seen by others as a TAD off
........I figured ATS would replete with such people.

Hey Incognito thank you VERY much for being brave enough to do the job you are doing. Be safe................come back. I am sure people miss and love you. We ALL want to know more about your plans on poverty relief......do you want to share?

Looks like I am right....

[edit on 11-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
you know i have never realy bought the wole astral sign thing. but i looked at the one site someone posted and man it does describe my quite well on a few points. it actualy shocked me a wee bit.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Now I am wondering how many Aquarians seem to effect electricle appliances, light bulbs, street lamps, TV sets? Lotta new starter motors anyone?

3rd Decan Aquarius Wood Dragon here. And I seem to be hard on lightbulbs and computers. Once at work I managed to pop a 200 Amp fuse which shut down an entire financial services office for the afternoon. It vaporized my meter lead right down to my fingertips, my hand was black, and I was blinded for a little while.... but otherwise fine.
I was born the exact same day as the late SNL comedian Chris Farley, which is 400 years to the day after Gallileo. My chart is kind of bizarre too, cuz I have Saturn, Mars, Mercury, and my ascendant in Aquarius too. Saturn, Mars, and the Sun are all within a degree or so ..... which explained a lot about my past when I read about what it means.

posted on May, 12 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm just a pisces... Is there anything special too that?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
My chart is kind of bizarre too, cuz I have Saturn, Mars, Mercury, and my ascendant in Aquarius too. Saturn, Mars, and the Sun are all within a degree or so ..... which explained a lot about my past when I read about what it means.

Id very like to view or have my own chart created, do you know where I can have this done? How did you get yours?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Me!

January 28th

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm Aquarius.

Advisor, we share a birthday.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I fear I am all alone on ATS.
Is there no other sagittarius among us?
Dec. 18th.
Oh well, I do enjoy my own company.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Double Aqua Jan 20 have had chart done for free by a patron where I used to work.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ishes
Id very like to view or have my own chart created, do you know where I can have this done? How did you get yours?

www.astro.com...

www.widgetsworld.co.uk...

www.0800-horoscope.com...

alabe.com...

These sites will make you a free chart, and give an interpretation, but although even these generic ones were quite accurate for me, they were not nearly as good as ones done by a good astrologer. One group that I find has excellent resources and members is HOROSCOPESCHAT msn group.
There are some members there who might do one for you if you ask nice.
Good Luck.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
where oh where is Jehosephat anyway?

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm here birthday twin. Dont visit this forum that often.

SOmehow I allways hated the fact that my birthday was a month after christmas. I guess misery loves company.

posted on May, 18 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Another one here, jan 22nd

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
BlackGuardXIII, thank you so much. Your links are very much apprciated! I wish you good health and happiness for the future!

Now just to find my birth time!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Advisor, we share a birthday.

Shh, don't tell anyone, project aquarius is already at risk. If they figure out the key dates for the alpha, the clone labs will bring Armeggedon...

Now lets get out of here, before anyone stumbles upon this here bait pile.

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xonbrokenwingsx
I'm just a pisces... Is there anything special too that?

NOPE
.................. lol.................j/k

25 January here
What do I win?

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
February 15th here

I win the prize.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join