It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius anyone? ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

Originally posted by dgtempe
Nothing is foolproof
We look vague and like we dont care and that could have been the problem...

No, I think he was just insane. A stalker-type, in fact. A restraining-order stalker type.

He gave all the other lovely, friendly, kind Aquarius type folk (like the ones here on ATS) a bad name.

Sorry Im Scorpio but....

Yup sounds about right. My ex was an Aquarius and they just dont give up.
Theres differences between Male and Female of every sign as well. Female Aquarians are cool but Males are a boatload of trouble for me. Plus it is different if you are a friends/penpals as opposed to a relationship.

Aquarians key word is Friendly but they can be overfriendly and collecting new friends and lovers for their own benefit security. Some feel as though they can have their cake and eat it too.

The selfishness of the waterbearer shines through many Aquarians. The feeling like they've given life to a person that justifies what they take from a person or owning them.

For those of you in the middle, you are on the cusp so you'll have the qualities of both. The traits of your primary sign will shine through first with the secondary tendencies.

Those of you in relationships, your polarity or any other sign that may not typically go with yours can be altered. Astrology points out the path along with the pitfalls. Fill them in, thats what compromise is all about.

Lastly, your qualities are greatly affected by your environment, upbringing, and maturity. You cannot compare a 14 year old inner city Aquarian to a 30 year old Upper Middle class Aquarian. The need to survive will cause the native to rely on Aquarian qualities be it good or bad, right or wrong in the name of survival.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well, if any of you have read my posts, you'll not be surpirsed to hear, I'm an Aries.

Dated an Aquarian. Crazy girl. I mean that in the nicest way..lol

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Now I am wondering how many Aquarians seem to effect electricle appliances, light bulbs, street lamps, TV sets? Lotta new starter motors anyone?

interesting thought. i have had a few vehicles and always seem to be replaceing both starters and altenators. they even seem to die within a week or two of each other. i am lucky to get much over a year out of them. to be honest i tend to have to do less tune ups than starter replacement.also anywhere i live ends up haveing realy crappy wireing involved. never realy considered my birthday to have anything to do with it.

as a side note i used to love sticking my fingers into outlets and live lightbulb sockets it is a cool sensation that you get off of it. thinking about it i also get shocked quite often when touching spakplug wires on a running engine seems i make a better ground than an engine. i always just asumed that the isulaters wern't very good.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Leo is the polar oposite of Aquarius, and according to the old beliefs.....these 2 signs together are the very BEST couple, the perfect ying and yang! Of course you would be friends with aquarians, Leo and Aquarious=strength and power combined.

I totally agree with this, long story but Leo's play a big part in my life.

Aquarius here BTW, February 4....

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am Aquarian too and find that I am typically "Aquarian" in character too

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I am a sexual scorpio... we think about sex day and night.... and know how to perform if you know what I mean.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I guess i better stand up and be counted.

Aquarius here 18th feb....

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom
The selfishness of the waterbearer shines through many Aquarians.

I do beleive that is *self "less" ness*, very self less. A selfish Aquarius would be a contradcition and there for most likely not a true Aquarian.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom
The selfishness of the waterbearer shines through many Aquarians.

I do beleive that is *self "less" ness*, very self less. A selfish Aquarius would be a contradcition and there for most likely not a true Aquarian.

Well I duno.........The Aquarian trait of seeing how THEY personally effect the world also comes out as how the world PERSONALY effects them....so in a manner of speaking, Aquarians can be seen as very self oriented. Remember, 90% of an Aquarius's world is lived in theyre own head. Sometimes the inner belief system does not show through even though the aquarius thinks they are an open book, hence why they can be so unfathomable........and seamingly distant. This trait can be viewed by others as very selfish indeed.........but for an aquarian action speaks louder than words, and think all people should be given more credit for what they do instead of what they say........and the words can sound very selfish indeed.
So both above points have validity, depending on the aquarius you know and how well you know them.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey you asked me in chat one day, well actually you said Auq or Sag, but i was like Dec29th and then sugar has the same birthday and is like too similar to me lol.

and to me, that was trippy.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have found a couple of interesting BIRTHDAY twins on this site.........

Jehosephat
&
Italiano
&
TRG......all jan 25th people.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Well I duno.........The Aquarian trait of seeing how THEY personally effect the world also comes out as how the world PERSONALY effects them....so in a manner of speaking, Aquarians can be seen as very self oriented.

This sounds about right.

Example: Clumsy me drops a glass and it breaks. Obnoxious ex breaks into hysterics, demanding to know how I could have done that TO HIM.

This particular Aquarius was unable to define the difference between me doing something, and me doing something TO HIM.

And I found the perfect description for him:

Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or, worse, a tense, threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper, these are all part of the negative side of the Aquarian. This can also reveal itself in a sustained hatred for enemies that is capable of enlarging itself into a misanthropy toward the whole of mankind.

www.astrology-online.com...

I guess he's not so much defective, but just an Aquarius who has embraced his dark side.

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Aquarius here. I am married to a Virgo. Although I don't personally know all that much about Astrology, my wife does. She says that she displays the Aquarian traits and I display the traits for Virgo.
I don't know exactly how that happens, but it seems to work out for us.

Interesting thread, but I think I might have missed something. Is there a conspiracy here we are talking about?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

Well I duno.........The Aquarian trait of seeing how THEY personally effect the world also comes out as how the world PERSONALY effects them....so in a manner of speaking, Aquarians can be seen as very self oriented.

This sounds about right.

Example: Clumsy me drops a glass and it breaks. Obnoxious ex breaks into hysterics, demanding to know how I could have done that TO HIM.

This particular Aquarius was unable to define the difference between me doing something, and me doing something TO HIM.

Hmm! As an Aquarius, I can totally relate to 'how can you have done this to ME!?!', but it is for different reasons. Whenever I feel like that (which is rare), the reason I may seem to feel egotistical and self centred, is not in fact because I am, it is because I look at things very objectively, I would be hurt because someone has done that to ME (Hence 'How could you have done this to ME!?') only because I would never, ever, wish it on someone else, and would expect them to feel the same if they were in that situation.

I hope that makes sense!

What are your oppinions on this?

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm a Taurus just had a birthday May 4th. My Rising sign is Aquarius. I am very sensitive and intuative, but my I think it comes from my family line more than my date of birth. My mother and both of my daughters are very intuative. Their signs, Gemini, Taurus, Virgo (This one has the most gift along with myself).

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm.... allright how about Chinese zodiacs people.
I'm the year of the snake, any other snakes out there???!?!?
My zodiac(snake) fits me pretty well, the negative and the positive!
-Dani

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
January 31---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ishes
Whenever I feel like that (which is rare), the reason I may seem to feel egotistical and self centred, is not in fact because I am, it is because I look at things very objectively, I would be hurt because someone has done that to ME (Hence 'How could you have done this to ME!?') only because I would never, ever, wish it on someone else, and would expect them to feel the same if they were in that situation.

I think it would depend on the situation. If for example, we had plans and I blew them off for something else, I can see the TO ME part in that. If I drank the last beer (which I paid for, because he didn't work), I can even sort of see the TO ME part, because I could have offered to share.

However, when it gets to the point where I bought the wrong brand of toilet paper, and how could I have done that TO HIM, it gets old, real fast.

I notice you said you rarely do this, my ex could have had this tattooed on his forehead, he said it so much. This was a thrice daily occurence in my home; and if I wasn't there, he would call me at work to scream at me. He is an extreme example though, and thankfully, I have never met another person who is so self-absorbed and cruel in my life. Ahhh, to be young and stupid again.

In the end, I was one of those pathetic women whose husbands verbally abused them, and had a nervous breakdown. I spent all my time waiting for the other shoe to drop. Not a healthy way to live.

I can see what you're getting at though. It's about being considerate of others and their feelings. That's important and an excellent quality in a person. Unfortunately, I can attribute none of those qualities to my ex.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
lol fair enough Duzey! I would only say such a thing in a situation where someone had genuinely hurt me, not over a beer or toilet paper, that’s a little extreme

I’m glad to hear that you’ve gotten out of what seemed like a bad relationships, there’s nothing worse than being stuck in one. Good luck with your love life in the future
I hope you find the right person, someone who respects your feelings a bit more than your ex seems to have.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am wondering just how many ATS'ers are Aquarius people?

I have run into a few on the boards, at least those willing to admit it....

I even SHARE a birthday with 4 other ATS folks.......maybe more I dunno

I am just wondering HOW MANY of us odd humanitarian seemingly lunatic Aquarians are actually here???
DONT BE SHY! Tell us all who you are..........

[edit on 5-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

I am an aquarian....I should have known you were one too...your the only other person I have ever seen with the avatar you use.....I have it too...I copied it along time ago from someone on the web....Hope it was'nt you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join