It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius anyone? ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadscholar[/i

So I guess I'm trying to say that even though I'm a Leo, I fully understand and embrace you aquariums! You're maybe the only people that can put up with me!

Hey Roads F Y I......Leo is the polar oposite of Aquarius, and according to the old beliefs.....these 2 signs together are the very BEST couple, the perfect ying and yang! Of course you would be friends with aquarians, Leo and Aquarious=strength and power combined.

Oh ya btw...my DOB is Jan 25th............

[edit on 6-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh trust me, we are well aware of just how exactly opposite we are!

Everything that is darkness in me, is pure shining light in him. Everything that is logical about me is creative in him. Everything that is Leo here is Aquarius there...it's a thing of beauty!

Together, we almost make one functioning human being!

Our kids are both Aries. They don't take either of us very seriously

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm just a lonely Gemini.....

However strangely i think i happen to have almost all of the Aqaurian characteristics! lol is that supposed to be wierd? I havent looked at the zodiac characteristics lately though...so i dont remember which are which lol!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13

How can you be lonely, dear? Don't you know that you're never alone!

There's two of you there Gemini...wherever you go, there you are!

Here's your horrorscope for today:

You're in the mood to party, and it will be oh so easy to talk your friends into it. Get on the phone early and arrange an impromptu gathering at your place. Without a doubt, you'll have a full house by nine.

Now, doesn't that sound like you?!

You're a bit late to get started, but those clubs aren't really hot till after midnight anyway, are they?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Taurus here......May 13th.....turn another year in a week and am beginning to feel old...YIPE!!!!!

Always did admire the intellectual traits that Aquarians were purported to demonstrate, however......back when I was wishing to be something other than an earth sign(Boring reputation on paper), Aquarius was on top of the list...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadscholar

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13

How can you be lonely, dear? Don't you know that you're never alone!

There's two of you there Gemini...wherever you go, there you are!

Here's your horrorscope for today:

You're in the mood to party, and it will be oh so easy to talk your friends into it. Get on the phone early and arrange an impromptu gathering at your place. Without a doubt, you'll have a full house by nine.

Now, doesn't that sound like you?!

You're a bit late to get started, but those clubs aren't really hot till after midnight anyway, are they?

Lol, thankyou RS! I'm not actually lonely tho, lol, im just kidding. But thankyou! I know im not alone, im sure my spirit guides somehwere near me, if only i could see em! Lol, that just made me think of peter pan trying to catch his shadow, lol, not sure why. I love random thoughts....

BTW, i really like your avatar RS!

-Dani

[edit on 6-5-2005 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Caballa for Aquarius:

Bucket
Symbol=
Color-Violet
Tone-A Sharp
Scent-Galbanum
Tarot Trump--XV11 The Star
Tarot cards associated with decanates:
First decanate-Five of Swords
Second decanate-Six of Swords
Third decanate-Seven of Swords
Direction--above, South
Tribe of Israel--Reuben
Apostle--Matthew
Minor prophet-Habakkuk
Geomantic Figure-Tristita
Mystic number of 28th path-406
Ruling planet-Saturn
Detriment-Sun

FYI..

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Caballa for Aquarius:

Bucket
Symbol=
Color-Violet
Tone-A Sharp
Scent-Galbanum
Tarot Trump--XV11 The Star
Tarot cards associated with decanates:
First decanate-Five of Swords
Second decanate-Six of Swords
Third decanate-Seven of Swords
Direction--above, South
Tribe of Israel--Reuben
Apostle--Matthew
Minor prophet-Habakkuk
Geomantic Figure-Tristita
Mystic number of 28th path-406
Ruling planet-Saturn
Detriment-Sun

FYI..

I just need to know...

HOW IN HELL CAN ANYONE POSSIBLY ATTRIBUTE THESE COMPLETELY ARBITRARY AND UNCONNECTED PIECES OF TRIVIA TO ONES PERSONALITY AND MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO DISCERN THEIR TEMPERMENT, CHARACTER TRAITS, AND POSSIBLY WHAT THEIR LIVES MIGHT TURN OUT LIKE?

Sorry for screaming, but astrology has always been a pet peeve of mine. It makes absolutely NO logical sense whatsoever and if it works for someone, it is only because they choose to see what they want rather than what actually is.

theRiverGoddess, give it to me, baby...

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

HOW IN HELL CAN ANYONE POSSIBLY ATTRIBUTE THESE COMPLETELY ARBITRARY AND UNCONNECTED PIECES OF TRIVIA TO ONES PERSONALITY AND MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO DISCERN THEIR TEMPERMENT, CHARACTER TRAITS, AND POSSIBLY WHAT THEIR LIVES MIGHT TURN OUT LIKE?

...b/c it's fun and harmless? Are you sure you aren't an Aries? JK!

Anyway, I'm a Libra, we are supposed to be most compatible with Aquarians, but I don't know any...

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I just need to know...

If you fancy doing your own correlational study, I think you’ll find that they are highly accurate. In psychology at college (man I hate that subject), we’ve been studying personality development and leading theorists trying to figure out how we develop personality were very sceptical about astrology. They did a study; they were amazed at the accuracy of the results.

Some times you just have to forget about science and have a little faith. Well, I do anyway, but that might be because I’m a wacky Aquarius who believes in the delicate balance of the universe. If you don’t, fair enough… but your wrong

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Another Aquarian here ..... Feb 10th. And yup, I fit most of the characteristics of the sign

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadscholar

Our kids are both Aries. They don't take either of us very seriously

LMAO Roads......my son is also an Aries.....so far he is my only one though I would LOVE to have another child......
I would 'hope' for a Piscean, just for diversity in the household, but @ this juncture I would take anything I could get.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

theRiverGoddess, give it to me, baby...

Ok DC.........one CAn attribute charecteristics in the solid evidence that humans are 98% water.....and we all know that water IS EFFECTED by the position of the moon, it causes the tides and shifts of the water on this planet. Now, being that huimans are mostly water one MUST asume that the moon would effect us as well don't ya think? In knowing that celestial bodies effect water on our planet, it makes sense that depending on the arrangement of celestial bodies at the time of ones birth WOULD have cause and effect on such a body........each water based creature born on the planet would BE effected in this manner...........and differant allignments of differant celestial bodies would have a differant efect upon the being.
HENCE ASTROLOGY............

So blather on ALL you want how it makes NO sense...but in the real time of water based bodies being effected by planetary placement, it has a real meaning! So there! NEENERS! Use your big brains to ponder THAT one for a while.
Gemini's horoscope for today says:
**Keeping secrets has never been your strong suit-your OWN secrets that is

When it comes to the secrets of others however, you'll go to your grave with them.....mention THAT to your confident, the one with the worried expresion on they're face.**

THATS is what Yahoo has to say for Gemini's today....does THAT ring any bells for you in your life???? or do you ~seriously think~ that is has no meaning whatsoever to you in a personal way

Wake up and smell the stardust.......sheesh......

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky
...b/c it's fun and harmless? Are you sure you aren't an Aries? JK!

EDIT: THE FOLLOWING POST WAS ACTUALLY POSTED BY ME, DELTACHAOS; I'M JUST TRYING TO GET MY HONEY SOME POINTS SO SHE CAN BUY HER WEBMAIL ACCOUNT.

I know it's fun and harmless...

At least it should be. But I know people who live their lives by it, and I think that is dangerous. These people frequent fortune tellers, get their tarot cards read, and buy into it 100%. They model their lives around it, and they believe that what these kooks tell them about how their lives are going to be and they just expect it to be that way. The problem is, they don't actually DO anything to make things happen.

I look at it this way: Long, long ago, leaders would rely on the astrologists to predict precipitation, crop cycles, droughts, whatever...

Well, they don't rely on these 'seers' anymore because they were more often than not WRONG! You can't predict the world, personalities, or anything else by how the stars align, what cards randomly are drawn out of a deck, or what some freak say they see in a crystal ball.

If these techniques work, why doesn't everyone use them?

[edit on 7-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Gemini's horoscope for today says:
**Keeping secrets has never been your strong suit-your OWN secrets that is

When it comes to the secrets of others however, you'll go to your grave with them.....mention THAT to your confident, the one with the worried expresion on they're face.**

THATS is what Yahoo has to say for Gemini's today....does THAT ring any bells for you in your life???? or do you ~seriously think~ that is has no meaning whatsoever to you in a personal way

Wake up and smell the stardust.......sheesh......

Hmmm.........i would go to the grave with another persons secrets indeed, if i promise something to another i keep it. My own secrets though...hmmm i dont think i do actually keep my own secrets secret! lol Isnt that funny...i think yahoo gotit right.
YAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! heheh

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

EDIT: THE FOLLOWING POST WAS ACTUALLY POSTED BY ME, DELTACHAOS; I'M JUST TRYING TO GET MY HONEY SOME POINTS SO SHE CAN BUY HER WEBMAIL ACCOUNT.

TYVM Babe...........~VERY SUBTLE~ r u.....

Anyway, one does NOT gain points from writing on ones OWN thread so your lack of log off didn't ~HEP~ me one bit
Nice thought though, your appreciated you typical pragmatic Gemini man

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Interesting how there are so many posts by Aquarians and Gemini...
Aquarius here too, with an eccentricity to match no less... Jan 29. My birth number is 7. Leos are fun.. my dad, stepdad and my brother in law are all Leos. I am married to an Aries/Pisces Cusp. Apparently Fire and Air signs get along quite well.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crysstaafur
Apparently Fire and Air signs get along quite well.

They DO they DO! Air feeds a fire sign and fire burns the air its all quite exiting you know

Hi Crysstaafur LTNS...........

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
January 31st = Aquarius = me!!!

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Now I am wondering how many Aquarians seem to effect electricle appliances, light bulbs, street lamps, TV sets? Lotta new starter motors anyone?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join