It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius anyone? ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am wondering just how many ATS'ers are Aquarius people?

I have run into a few on the boards, at least those willing to admit it....

I even SHARE a birthday with 4 other ATS folks.......maybe more I dunno

I am just wondering HOW MANY of us odd humanitarian seemingly lunatic Aquarians are actually here???
DONT BE SHY! Tell us all who you are..........

[edit on 5-5-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Being a Piscean, I cannot join you, but I would love to have an astrological breakdown on the willing members too.

So I could chart some of them.........

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
...odd humanitarian seemingly lunatic Aquarians are actually here???

Guilty

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Me!!! February 10. I love being an aquarian and love aquarians too.
I march to the beat of a different drummer and love it- and my friends and family love me for it too....

We seem vague, but thats only because our thoughts cover the vast universe at any given moment.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My husband is aquarius he was born on Feb. 9, but I tell you he doesn't have a hint of been sensitive at all, in the matters of paranormal.

Only when I am receptive he gets to catch some of my stuff.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am not Aquarius.

I am not worthy.

I am just a lowly Gemini.

Fear my other face.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Marg, you have a great husband

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am a pisces,my birthday is three days away from being an aries.C an you guys tell me when my birthday is?lol

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
And he's an aquarium...Feb. 14 to be exact!

It really does show, too. He is constantly inventing new musical instruments and writing songs with them. He's usually either making noise with something, or building something to make noise on

Right now he's a "One Man Poverty Band", performing songs that he has written, on instruments that he has built. I'm talking about a slide melod and bass line on an electric fretless baritone cigar box guitar (with a hand-wound pick up), lead vocals, harmonica solos......all while tapping out a rythm on this cookie tin "stompboard" ......thing.

Sometimes with a dog collar tied around his foot for that extra jingle....sometimes he duct tapes a shaker that our daughter made out of an easter egg and some beads.

Of course, that's what it has been for the last few months....he's morphing again....

My best (only) friend growing up was an aquarium too!

So I guess I'm trying to say that even though I'm a Leo, I fully understand and embrace you aquariums! You're maybe the only people that can put up with me!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
LOL..I'm an aquarius married to a Leo. its bizarre, but it works!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am a LEO. If you are familiar with astrology, then you will know that LEO is the astrological opposite of Aquarius. You know..complimentary traits and such. Anyway, it sort of would be interesting to learn the signs of ATS?BTS members and to determine a breakdown. Although it would be far from being a scientific study, it would be entertaining -- and interesting -- to see if some of the traits of the various signs were evident in ATS/BTS members' posts.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Benevolent- excellent idea- It would give us an idea of what makes us tick and where we are comming from.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
LoL!

dg, we have friends who are another leo/aquarius couple. It does work!!!

Benevolent Tyrant is right! We are polar opposites, and that is what makes it work so well

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm an Aquarius. Supposedly an "Old Soul".

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I never thought that an Aquarius would ever agree with a Leo. But I guess that you've already learned that to get a Leo to like you....agree with him. You've got a lucky husband dgtempe.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Scorpio, ever surrounded by Aries' and Libra's and Gemini's. (mars, venus, mercury)

Roadscholar is hiliarous: "Aquarium"....thats what you put fish in! HAHA
Funniest typo of the week.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I am not Aquarius.

I am not worthy.

I am just a lowly Gemini.

Fear my other face.

Us Geminis are the ones that'll last. Take down one, two more pop up his his place

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Roadscholar is hiliarous: "Aquarium"....thats what you put fish in! HAHA
Funniest typo of the week.

HEHEHE....it's not a typo!

They are all rare birds, I don't think they mind being called Aquariums =)

Mine likes it when I call him that, anyway. It's all there in "The Care and Feeding of Aquariums". Chapter 3 is titled: "They like silly names".

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Guilty......Jan. 28. I actuallly like being an aquarius.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thanks Dg I see you and my husband miss by one day, I tell you my husband doesn't have a hint of art in him neither, he can not even sing Roadscholar (hey I glad you are a girl)

But I tell you he can manage others people money specially the government like a hawk and always find loops and errors on anything helping safe money, he can see what others can't not.

Has an outstanding mind for numbers.

I hate his micromanaging, but at home I am the one that manage our money.

He is also very observant and do not trust strangers, and in that he can be fanatical.

The problems he is a listener and strangers like to talk to him.

Also he so very clean and a great dresser always immaculate I love that on him.

Overall he is very friendly and like to share with others in his circle of friends.

I am a littler cancer so we are not even supposed to be compatible.

My son is Leo and he is so head strong is not funny and always the leader, he will not follow orders he likes to give them.

My daugther is Pieces and she is in the intelectual side.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join