It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Aliens on Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I know I have read a few times about aliens already being on earth, "incognito" as sleeper put it in his thread in this forum.

If this were the case, and aliens were actually among us, I would assume in human form, would they not get into accidents and lose there lives etc ?

I know its very far fetched, but so is the idea of any e.t. evidence on earth at the moment.

Has anyone ever thought of it like this ? Just curious.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
there was a case out west about a ship that crashed (they say it was a blimp,but i think it was to early for blimps) mid to late 1800's ,an alien was found next to the wreckage.It lived for a while and when it died they burried it ,maybe in a well i think.Ill do a search and see what i come up with.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
yea here it is

Aurora, Texas - Believed to be a hoax

According to legend a great airship appeared over Aurora at 6 A.M. It came in low, buzzed the town square, and then continued to the north until it hit a windmill on the ranch of Judge Proctor. The airship disintegrated into a cloud of metallic debris. Townspeople rushed to the scene and found the body of the dead pilot. T.J. Weems, identified as a Signal Corps officer, believed the pilot came from Mars. Searchers found several documents covered with strange writing. Although the newspaper claimed that it weighed several tons, all of the debris was recovered and removed by noon. The ship was made of aluminum and silver. Later the townspeople gave the body a Christian burial, and that was the end of it. Modern researchers have found several problems with this case. The original story was told by H.E. Hayden, a stringer for the Dallas Morning News. Hayden reportedly said later that he had concocted the story to put his hometown on the map. Even without this confession, other problems existed. T.J. Weems was not a member of the Signal Corps but was in fact a local blacksmith. In interviews conducted in the late 1960's, several residents of Aurora in 1897 claimed they knew nothing about the crash. Judge Proctor did own a ranch there, but had no windmill.

Personal Comments: Either this town was stupid, or something happened. Why didn't the town report the lie when they read the newspaper?

Also, there were nine reported UFO crashes in 1897, all in the month of April. Several of the crashes were reported on the same day. I find this highly unusual

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
If this were the case, and aliens were actually among us, I would assume in human form, would they not get into accidents and lose there lives etc ?

I take it that you mean, if they were accidently killed, then perimedics or coroners would figure out they weren't human. Then we would hear reports of this, and it would be proof they are among us.

Well I guess that's probably why we don't hear these reports. Because IMO they aren't. I believe we are being watched, but I doubt they are among us.

Well I take that back, I know a few people who have got to be from outer space.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This reminds me of that scene from MIB where she poked the guys ear and there was a tiny alien inside a robots head. So there you go it was Will Smith. He is keepin us from knowing the truth and distracting us by telling us to nod our heads!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer

If you believe that ETs can take people (abduction) from anywhere any place and any time at night or day with people around-----which they can, then they can also remove an injured or dead comrade the same way.

If for some reason they were not picked up my other ETs, the moment it was discovered that it wasn't human the military would take control of the body and no one would hear about it again. The civilians that came into contact would be debriefed and come down with a severe case of amnesia.

However, it is unlikely that an alien would be damaged unless it was deliberately done by another alien.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
This reminds me of that scene from MIB where she poked the guys ear and there was a tiny alien inside a robots head. So there you go it was Will Smith. He is keepin us from knowing the truth and distracting us by telling us to nod our heads!

Ya...its the 'flashy thingy' thing they do to wipe our minds free of TRUTH debre........clear our thoughts so to say.....

.............................................just sayin

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Interesting question Dulcimer, simple and logical.

I have admitted the posibility to myself that there is as much chance of Aliens living here today as there is that there is not. The idea is fantastic to us now, but it could be common knowledge tomorrow.

Most people accept the idea of cover-ups involving all sorts of Alien activity so there is no reason to assume that medical evens such as you describe are any different. There is also the possibility that not all forms are as fragile as ours, add in a touch of regeneration perhaps. Most 'accidents' are not really accidents they are subcon problems acting out. We are mad at our girlfriend and act foolishly resulting in an accident, that sort of thing accounts for most, if not all, accidents. So if you have a race that is a little more grown-up than we are the percentage of accidents would probably be low.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Alexander Tau]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Very Good point, and I assume there is somekind of reason that body's have not been found.

I suggest that they come down in crafts and the crafts are picked up on radar such North American Air Defence and Blue Barets are notified in that area. Take Brazil - Varghina, 1995, only recovery included the capture of live EBEs after the craft lost its antigravity control to the point where it sort-of splashed down on earth.

What I'm still trying to find answers to is why one of Brazilian Soldiers lost his life after being involved with one of the captures and had, on autoptsy, 0.8% toxic chemicals in his body and had to be burried immediately..NO Funeral? His Family asked a judge for permission to exhume his body for an independent autopsy and was refused.

Dallas

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I myself dont really know what to believe when I ask myself if i think aliens are already on earth. One thing i was reminded of when I first thought of this topic was something sylvia browne said.

www.sylvia.org...

Anyways, i dont really believe in her sayings, but i remembered that she mentioned that aliens are among us now in human form.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
err is there any evidence to back this up?? even a link to a website

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexygeek
err is there any evidence to back this up?? even a link to a website

To who are you asking

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Check it out 'err', Brazil 1995. Guess you may have to do a little homework but its there.

Dallas

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
There are all kinds of theories about aliens here on Earth. One idea in Star Trek involves the aliens being modified to resemble the host planet's citizens before first contact is made. Another idea I've read somewhere is that there is a galactic council of aliens and they have passed a law banning aliens from our planet. Of course there may be some alien law breakers out there. The council won't reveal their presence to the public populations of Earth until all war has stopped and they won't be threatened with shooting campaigns if they come and announce their presence. Some of the major nations may already be working on a plan to prevent threatening countries from interrupting world peace and a new known alien presence afterwards. Of course that is just another story or idea I read somewhere. Another idea is that there are Reptilian aliens still here but mainly underground and they view humans as the current trespassers upon the planet and this planet is theirs.

Another idea of aliens already here involves aliens who are not seen but exist in another dimension similiar to what people think of as ghosts.

I personally have never met an alien but it's fun to speculate and imagine.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

The civilians that came into contact would be debriefed and come down with a severe case of amnesia.

Is this only civilians that get this "amnesia" ?. Plus after all you claim that you have been abducted and served in the armed forces. So why where you left with a mind full of memorys ?

[edit on 6-5-2005 by logic_tank]

top topics

join