It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Red, White & Crue 2005: Better Live Than Dead” tour!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
“Red, White & Crue 2005: Better Live Than Dead” tour!

Well as you guys know Motley Crue has reunited and now are touring across the states. If your intrested in going I suggest you check the ticketmaster online.

So is anyone here at ATS planning on going? I sure as hell am, I'm going to attend their concert at the Save Mart Center In Fresno, California

And what are you views of Motley Crue? Do you like them? Do you hate them? Do you think their good musicians? so on and so on...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The Crue and their "Red, White and Crue Tour" came to London, Ontario Canada at the John Labatts' Centre. Unfortunately, I didn't go but I've come to regret it. From what I have heard, they put on an excellent show focusing on their old stuff--naturally. Of course, the JLC is excellent venue that feels amazingly intimate for an arena which easily showcases every act they have presented, so far, in their best light. Alas, another regret in my life. I should have gone.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Motley Crue is my favorite band. A long long time ago I went to see the Dr. Feelgood tour in Orlando, FL. It cost me a whopping $25 for tickets. Now, they are going to play Columbus OH, and the tickets are over $50. Not sure if I will see them or not, but I still love em.

I am glad they have reunited. I think Vince's idea of going solo and then pursuing the race driving was bad. His replacement sucked and so did the album. New Tattoo was pretty good and the drummer so-so, but am glad Tommy will be back behind the skins.

It is hard to imagine how old those guys are now, and they still rock. However, it seems like Vince gets lazy singing the lyrics to the same old stuff. He leaves out words and just doesn't have as much enthusiasm as he used to.

What can I say, Mick, T-Bone, and Nikki still rock!!!

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm planning on buying front row seats, and its going to cost me 250 dollars. Damn Vince better make it worth my 250
I am really looking forward to such classic songs as Wild Side and Too Young To Fall in Love.

new topics

top topics

join