It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/Police State Survival Kit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'd just go to ole mexico.
then south. blend in.

yo quiero burrito y chica y cervesa.

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhukedUp
Dont forget to carry a copy of th US Constitution.

can anyone explain to me why you would wan't to carry a copy of the constitution with you

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In this case I think the consitution was meant to = TP

posted on Jul, 31 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The Counstitution is really long, somewhere around 9,000 words.

Or you could use it to start a fire, blind an enemy, choke an enemy by shoving it down their throat, use it to light a ghetto moltov,...

Defending the people with the very essence of freedom,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Don't forget to steal a porta john to go with the TP.

Also, plenty of glass bottles for the moltov cocktails, and jugs of water just in case they poison the water supply.

Also, with the the canned food, a CN OPENER!!!! I can't count how many shows/movies where in the end they have all this canned food yet no can opener.

NWO, be ready for the wrath of the people!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I love this place... thanks for all the suggestions...

One more question, are anytypes of personal radar avaible to see if people are near, say really advanced motition detectors? Becides IR?

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Its sad..but it might be true. Things are happening lately like many wars, much conflict, and the 9/11 conspiracy. This NWO/Police State survival kit, I believe is a VERY handy thing to have ready. I believe the 'takeover' will happen in the next 5 - 10 years. And, I for one, know I will be ready to fight back. This is a sad truth that I believe we must face.

I am not looking for flaming on this...just had to get this out.

Be prepared

-WD

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnderneathGlass
I love this place... thanks for all the suggestions...

One more question, are anytypes of personal radar avaible to see if people are near, say really advanced motition detectors? Becides IR?

The US army did have a couple of portable radar units in the inventory, mainly for detecting ground vehicals more than anything else. I have never seen any on the surplus market, and would imagine them to be horrendously expensive and possibly dangerous to use, so I would say your chance of getting hold of one to be very slim. Besides, radar is not a good idea, as you are giving your location away to a further extent than you can detect anything coming at you.

There are IR intrusion detection systems. I have little experience with them, so cannot comment too much.

There are some seismic intrusion detection systems on the market. These work by using small geophones driven into the ground that detect footsteps, idling engine, ect. These do show up on the surplus market, and range from about $200 to over a $1000.

A good item to think about would be nightvision gear. Although top end Generation III and the new Generation IV gear is extremely expensive ($5000-$10000), the imported Russian gear is very serviceable, despite being older Generation I intensifier tubes. The image is a little blurrier than the new Gen III tubes, but you can at least identify a human at 100 meters in the dark. At a cost as low as $150, its not one to skip! Besides that, the Russian gear is generally tougher than the American stuff.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Its sad..but it might be true. Things are happening lately like many wars, much conflict, and the 9/11 conspiracy. This NWO/Police State survival kit, I believe is a VERY handy thing to have ready. I believe the 'takeover' will happen in the next 5 - 10 years. And, I for one, know I will be ready to fight back. This is a sad truth that I believe we must face.

I am not looking for flaming on this...just had to get this out.

Be prepared

-WD

I agree, the free world as we know is about to end... quite possibly sooner than you think.

I dont know that an anti-NWO kit is going to save you, however, a "72 kit" or "bug out" kit is a very good idea, and can mean the difference between life and death in the event of a serious catastrophe.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What is a "72 kit"??? Can you explain that to me...not familiar with that??

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sorry, typo, 72 hour kit. Basically a portable survival kit that you can get by on for up to 3 days without any additional support.

mean evacuation. A winter storm could confine your family at home. An earthquake, flood, tornado, or any other disaster could cut water, electricity, and telephones-for days.

After a disaster, local officials and relief workers will be on the scene, but they cannot reach everyone immediately. You could get help in hours, or it may take days. Would your family be prepared to cope with the emergency until help arrives?

Your family will cope best by preparing for disaster before it strikes. One way to prepare is by assembling a Disaster Supplies Kit. Once disaster hits, you won't have time to shop or search for supplies. But if you've gathered supplies in advance, your family can endure an evacuation or home confinement.

Prepare Your Kit: Review the checklist below. Gather the supplies that are listed. You may need them if your family is confined at home. Place the supplies you'd most likely need for an evacuation in an easy-to-carry container. These supplies are listed with an asterisk (*).

There are six basics you should stock for your home: water, food, first aid supplies, clothing and bedding, tools and emergency supplies, and special items. Keep the items that you would most likely need during an evacuation in an easy-to carry container--suggested items are marked with an asterisk(*).

Possible Containers Include: A large, covered trash container, a camping backpack, a duffle bag.

members.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, I was just reading up on your post there DR, and it reminded me - Camoflauge might seem useless with Infra-Red and Night Vision, but instead of wearing normal clothes, I believe these would help. I just wanted add this to your NWO Survival Kit, just incase it wasn't there already. Take care.

-WD

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
toilet paper dear god bring plenty of toilet paper.
make molotove cocktails, get a glassbotte, fill it with gasoline plug the hole with a clothe and voila.
bring matchs or a lighter
flashlight
maps
GPS tracker
As for guns take the AK-47 or AK-74 its realiable easy to maintain and does alot of damage with 7.62 mm bullets. As for crowds, pretty much any shot gun will do but if money isn't a problem get one of those automatic shotguns.
some food
get a large car
gather other people with you, hey the more the merrier. Always be on the move cause you never know when your wanted.
good luck.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
hi guys, i am new here, though i have been studying the nwo for ten years. one thing that i think everyone is overlooking is that when the nwo takes over, they will restrict travel. my wife and i are heading for the forest. we plan on taking only what we can carry on our backs. we have a 22 rifle for small game and we are buying a couple of yugo sks rifles for self defense. dont forget to include a medical bag in you survival kit, along with a mess kit and cooking utensils. the trick is going to be to head for the hills just before the gates are shut. we do not want to end up in the concentration camps with the rest of the sheeple.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Get an agressive dog. Then you don't need radar.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Weapons:
A semi-automatic .22 rifle, and a .22 pistol.

Why?

The ammo might be interchangable, so you wont have to bother with running around with all that extra weight, the rounds are really small too, so you can carry twice as many .22 rounds as you could shotgun shells. Chances are you'll be on foot half the time, and a vehicle is easier to track and limits your mobility. You've got to be able to move quickly if you're running from Feds or special ops.

A good knife is great to have as well, something durable, and obviously it would be wise to carry a knife sharpener aswell.

The main idea is to keep your load light, you don't want to be treking through a wooded area with all those guns and equiptment on your back.

The .22 round is common as well, so it wouldn't be hard to come buy if you really need it. The stopping power is limited, and chances are it would be almost useless if you were fighting men with full body armor, but theres always an exposed area to aim at.

Duct taping a pop bottle over the barrel acts as a great silencer as well, for at least one or two shots. Depends.

The other stuff has been covered pretty well, I just thought the .22 was a good weapon and though I'd share. Lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just a thought, I don�t think it was mentioned here. Bows and arrows, your ammo could be used more then once. Also when your hunting for small game food, you can save gun ammo by using the arrow which you could use again unlike a bullet. While the gun makes a loud noise, the arrow is nearly silent.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is an old thread. Last July.

I think some MIA members that posted ideas have already taken to the woods.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join